你怎么样
You all right?
我中枪了
I’ve been shot.
-你能走路吗 -能
-Can you walk? -Yeah.
我要你做一件事 看着我
I’m gonna need you to do something. Look at me.
-拉尔夫 专心 -好
-Ralphie, focus. Focus. -Okay.
你能跑到配电箱吗
Can you make it to the breaker box?
整整40秒
Forty seconds, exactly.
整整40秒
Forty seconds exactly.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
你是什么人
Who are you?
天啊
Shit. Oh, shit.
莫斯科 三天之后
如果我是你就待在里面
I’d stay in there if I were you.
你是谁
Who are you?
人人都想知道
Everybody wants to know.
枪不在那里 把浴巾围上
Gun’s not there. Just put the towel on.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要蛇头
I want the head of the snake.
原来是你
So it’s you.
现在你来杀我了
And now you’ve come to kill me.
是的
Yes.
告诉我 我死了你能得到什么
And tell me, what do you gain from my death?
安心
Peace.
安心是很昂贵的
Peace is expensive to buy.
可我能为你买♥♥到
But I can purchase it for you.
你要求什么价
What is your price?
你在吗
Are you there?
保安 保安
Guards, guards!

Hey!
喂 罗伯特
Hey! Hey, Robert.
嘿 我记得你住在附近
Hey, I remembered you lived around here…
所以这几天我就跑来这边 希望能碰到你
so I’ve been swinging by the last few days.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 焕然一新吧
Yeah. Pretty different, huh?
判若两人
Night and day.
是啊
Yeah, well…
我下周拆线
I get my stitches out next week.
-我最近在看书 -不会吧
-I’m reading now. -Oh, no!
-是的 -很好 -是啊
-Yeah! I know. -Very good.
从一个旧书店买♥♥的
I got it from a used book store.
店员向我推荐这本书 是好书
The guy there recommended it to me. It’s good.
我也找了份工作
I got a job too.
-有真正上班时间的工作 -好的
-A real job with real hours and stuff. -Okay.
医生把我的东西交还给我时
When they gave me my stuff back at the hospital…
有个写着我的名字的信封
there was this envelope with my name on it.
里面有接近一万美元
Almost $10,000 inside…
还有一张出城的机票
and a ticket out of town.
应该是封口费吧
Probably hush money, right?
应该是
Probably.
管它什么费
Who cares?
新的开始
A new start.
歌♥手阿琳娜
Alina the singer.
有人说过我可以做任何人
Someone once told me I could be whoever I wanted to be.
身体 心灵
Body, mind…
灵魂
Spirit.
-我会怀念你说过的故事 -现在你有自己的故事了
-I’m gonna miss your stories, Robert. -You got your own now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为我做的一切
For everything.
我们回头见
I’ll catch you around.

Okay.
-再见 罗伯特 -再见 阿琳娜
-Bye, Robert. -Goodbye, Alina.
波士顿 技工职缺
回复 时运不济 走投无路
我有困难 你能帮忙吗
可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!