开车要1个多小时
In traffic, it’s over an hour each way.
来回要3小时
That’s three hours every day.
那你要什么时间见小孩?
When are you ever going to see the kids?
凯特
Kate.
你没听懂我的话
You’re not understanding me.
我们会有美好的生活
I’m talking about a perfect life, a great life.
年轻时一切的梦想都会实现
Everything we pictured when we were young. The whole package.
你自己说人生充满意外
You said so yourself. Life has thrown us a few surprises.
不得不有所牺牲
We made sacrifices. Well, guess what?
现在不用牺牲了
Now I can finally get us back on track.
我做得到
I can do that, Kate.
我想这样做
I want to do that.
我要这么做!
I need to do that as a man!
我是为全家着想
For all of us.
请你考虑一下
Please just think about this for one second.
不用再去烂餐厅吃饭
No more lousy restaurants.
不用再剪折价券
No more clipping coupons.
不用再铲雪
No more shoveling snow.
你可以买♥♥铲雪机!
Then get a goddamn snowblower, Jack!
不要不跟我商量就换工作!
Don’t go get a new career without even telling me about it!
不要让安妮离开她喜欢的学校
And don’tdon’t take Annie out of a school she loves.
不要让我们搬出温馨的家
Don’t move us out of a house we’ve become a family in.
你不懂吗?
Don’t you see?
我们终于可以过
I’m talking about us finally having a life
人人羡慕的生活
that other people envy.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
大家已经羡慕我们了
They already do envy us.
伦敦飞纽约
From London to New York.
我回来了
I came back.
你上飞机时
When you got on that plane
我以为我们完了
I was sure it was over.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I left the airport afraid I’d never see you again.
但第二天你就回来了
And then you showed up the very next day.
真是个美好的惊喜
That was a good surprise.

You know
我考虑了你的决定
I think about the decision you made.
我可能太天真了
Maybe I was being naive
我以为我们会在这里白头到老
but I believed that we would grow old together in this house
我们会在这里度过假期
that we’d spend holidays here and
孙儿们会回来看我们
have our grandchildren come visit us here.
我想像过我们头发苍苍满脸皱纹
I had this image of us all gray and wrinkly
我在花♥园♥种花
and meworking in the garden
你重漆露台
and you repainting the deck.
但情况变了
But things change.
如果你想要这份工作
If you need this, Jack
如果你真的那么想要
if you really need this
我会带孩子离开心爱的环境
I will take these kids from a life they love
带我自己离开我们唯一的家
and I’ll take myself from the only home we’ve ever shared together
你要搬去哪我就搬去哪
and I’ll move wherever you need to go.
我这样做是因为我爱你
I’ll do that because I love you.
我爱你
I love you
这比住在哪里更重要
and that’s more important to me than our address.
我要我们在一起
I choose us.
我追你
I’m gonna chase you.
你抓不到我
You can’t catch me.
你抓不到我
No, you can’t. You can’t.
我跌倒了
I fell down.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you’d come back.
安妮
Annie.
我爱你
I love you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
按铃啊
Ringing my bell.
4块99? 这么贵的盐?
4.99? It’s just salt, for God sakes.
9毛9
Ninety-nine cents, darlin’.
收您10元
Out of ten.
是你
You.
杰克!
Jack!
你好吗?
What’s up? How you feeling, baby?
你在这干嘛?
Why are you here?
找您的钱
Here’s your change, darlin’.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight
9块1分
nine, oh-one.
你买♥♥盐?
Is that rock salt?
你变新好男人了
Look at you, man. Went and got all domestic and everything.
你得到领悟了?
You really figured some things out, huh?
你不能送我回去
You’re not sending me back.
没问题吧?
Everything okay?

Yeah.
你听到我说话吗?
Hey, did you hear me?
我在跟你说话
I’m talking to you.
你看看
You see that?
就为了9块钱? 真令人失望
And for what, for nine bucks? That’s just so disappointing.
我不要回去
I’m not going back.
听懂没?
You understand me?
冷静点
Okay, relax, Jack.
你不能这样
You can’t do this.
你不能到处搞乱别人的生活
You can’t keep coming in and out of people’s lives, messing things up. It’s not right.
体验本来就是暂时的事
A glimpse, by definition, is an impermanent thing, Jack.
我有小孩
I’ve got kids.
我要回家了
I’m goin’ home.
天亮了吗?
Is it morning yet?
还没
No, honey.
你继续睡
Go back to sleep.
保重 安妮
Take care, Annie.
我要回外太空了
I’m going back to the mother ship.
我知道我这几星期来
These past few weeks
做了
I know I’ve done some
很多奇怪的事
some unusual things.
倒也是挺有趣的
It’s been interesting, that’s for sure.
但我也做过好事吧?
I’ve done some good things, too, though, haven’t I?
你是杰克坎柏
You’ve been Jack Campbell
这就是好事
and that’s always a good thing.
请你记得我 凯特
I need you to remember me, Kate.
记得我现在的样子
How I am right now
此刻的样子
at this very moment.
把我现在的样子记在心里
I need you to put that image in your heart and keep it there.
无论如何都别忘记
Keep it with you no matter what happens.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
请你答应我
Please just promise me.
答应我 否则一切就是一场空
You have to promise me, because if you don’t, then it’s like it never happened
我会受不了
and I don’t think I can live with that.
我答应你
I promise.
再说一次
Promise me again.
我答应你
I promise.

Okay.
上♥床♥吧
Now come to bed.
马上来
Soon.
现在几点?
What time is it?
10点半
10:30.

Okay.
你在门边等我?
Waiting for me by the door, huh?
宝拉
Paula.

Wow
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞?
Christmas?
今天不是圣诞节
It’s not Christmas.
你爱什么节就什么节
It’s whatever you want it to be, Jack.
不是圣诞节
It’s not Christmas.
杰克
Jack.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!