凯特!
Kate!
你不能走
You can’t go.
不要上飞机
Don’t get on that plane.
求求你
Please
我只是希望和你喝杯咖啡
let’s just go have a cup of coffee. That’s all I’m asking for.
晚一点一定还有飞巴黎的班机
I’m sure there’s another flight to Paris tonight.
杰克
Jack.
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你是不是觉得亏欠我?
Do you need closure?
事情过了这么久
Because if you do, after all these years
你放心 我没事
you got it. I’m okay.
我好得很
I’m fine.
当时我很难过
II was heartbroken, Jack
但我已经走出低潮重新开始了
but I got over it, I moved on, and
你也该重新开始
you should move on too.
懂吗? 真抱歉 我
Okay? I’m sorry. I just can’t
我要走了
I’ve gotta go.
对不起 杰克
I-II’m sorry, Jack.
抱歉 我得走了
I’m sorry. Excuse me.
我能不能不好意思 我的在这里
Can I justI’m sorry. I was here.
我们在新泽西有个家!
We have a house in Jersey!
我们有两个孩子
We have two kids.
安妮和贾施
Annie and Josh.
安妮小提琴拉不好 但很努力
Annie’s not much of a violin player, but she tries real hard.
她有点早熟
She’s a little precocious
因为她很直率
but that’s only because she says what’s on her mind.
她的微笑
And when she smiles
还有贾施
And Josh
他的眼睛像你
he has your eyes.
他话不多 但很聪明
He doesn’t say much, but we know he’s smart.
他总是睁大眼睛
He’s always got his eyes open.
观察我们
You know, he’s always watching us.
有时
Sometimes
你只要看着他就知道
you can look at him and you just know
他在学新东西
he’s learning something new.
就像目睹奇迹一样
It’s like witnessing a miracle.
房♥子很乱 但那是我们的窝
The house is a mess, but it’s ours.
再付122次贷款就是我们的了
After 122 more payments, it’s going to be ours.
而你
And you
你是个公益性律师
you’re a nonprofit lawyer.

That’s right.
你不赚钱
You’re completely nonprofit.
但你甘之如饴
But that doesn’t seem to bother you.
我们深爱彼此
And we’re in love.
结婚13年 依然鳒鲽情深
After 13 years of marriage, we’re still unbelievably in love.
我不说我爱你你就不让我碰你
You won’t even let me touch you till I’ve said it.
我为你唱情歌♥
I sing to you.
没有天天唱 但重要时刻都唱
Not all the time, but definitely on special occasions.
没错
And we’ve
人生充满意外
we’ve dealt with our share of surprises
我们牺牲很多 但患难与共
and made a lot of sacrifices, but we stayed together.
你懂吗?
You see
你是好人
you’re a better person than I am
和你在一起使我也变好
and it made me a better person to be around you.
也许
I don’t know. Maybe
也许那只是一场梦
maybe it was all just a dream.
也许只是寂寞暗夜的幻想
Maybe I went to bed one lonely night in December and I imagined it all
我发誓 那感觉比什么都真
but I swear, nothing’s ever felt more real.
如果你搭上那班飞机
And if you get on that plane right now
一切就会永远消失了
it’ll disappear forever.
我们可以各过各的生活
I know we could both go on with our lives, and we’d both be fine.
但我知道
But I’ve seen
长相厮守的情景
what we could be like together.
我要我们在一起
And I choose us.
求求你 凯特
Please, Kate.
只要喝一杯咖啡
One cup of coffee.
巴黎随时都可以去
You can always go to Paris.
但是
Just
求求你
please
不要今晚去
not tonight.
好吧 杰克
Okay, Jack.

Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!