Shit.

I’d never have guessed you smoked.
我没想到你也抽烟
I only allow myself one at times of great stress or contentment.
我只在压力大或者特别高兴的时候抽一颗
And which is this? Very funny.
那现在是哪种情况 有意思
Maddox just called.
马多克斯刚才打电♥话♥了
He wants the book in two weeks instead of four.
他想两周之内就完成这本书 而不是4周了
Christ. Good luck.
天啊 祝你好运
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a lift back to my hotel.
要是我搭个顺风车回酒店的话
I could get on with some work there.
我回去可以接着写
You’re not planning on taking that manuscript
你不是想好了要把
Out of here, are you? Course not.
手稿带走吧 绝对不会
Because you do realize how serious this is getting, don’t you?
你也知道这么做的后果多严重了吧
You can search me, if you like.
如果你想的话 可以搜我身
That won’t be necessary.
没那个必要
All right. Fetch your stuff. I’ll get one of the boys to take you.
好了 拿好东西 我让人载你去
Mr. Lang insisted he had always been a committed supporter
朗先生坚称他一直是一个
of the work of the International Criminal Court.
对于国际刑事法庭工作的忠实拥护者
Mr. Lang added, quote,
朗先生还说
“the struggle against terror is too important
反恐斗争十分重要
to be used for the purposes of personal revenge.”
不应利用其产生任何的私人报复
Same again, sir?
再来一杯吗 先生
This is being widely interpreted as…
他的回应被大家理解为…
Yes, thanks.
好的 谢谢
…an attack on the former British
是对于英国前外♥交♥部♥长
Foreign Secretary Richard Rycart,
理查德·莱卡特的攻击
who has asked…
理查德·莱卡特提出…
Could we change the channel?
能换个台吗
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
At issue is the practice of so-called waterboarding,
争论的焦点在于战争中一项侦讯技术
an interrogation technique considered a war…
即所谓的水刑的使用
Something to eat? What’ve you got?
吃点什么 你这儿有什么吃的
Club sandwich. Clam chowder. Chowder will be fine.
特制三明治还有蛤蜊杂烩 蛤蜊不错
You’re English?
你是英国人?
And so are you.
你也是啊
Indeed, I am.
不错
You here on a holiday? No, I’m working.
你来度假的吗 不 我来这儿工作
So, what’s your line?
那你是干什么的
Just this and that. Excuse me.
随便做些东西 不好意思我在看电视
I hear Adam Lang’s on the island.
我听说亚当·朗也在这岛上
Is he?
是吗
So I hear.
我是这么听说的
You don’t happen to know his whereabouts, do you?
你应该知道他的消息吧
No.

No, I’m afraid not. If you don’t mind.
不 恐怕不知道 我要看电视了
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Can I help you? Hi.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 你好
Yeah, can you tell me, has anyone gone up to my room?
告诉我 有人去过我房♥间吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Did anyone ask for me? No.
有人来找过我吗 没有
What about that other guest? The, um…
那有其它的客人来过吗…
There’s an Englishman.
是个英国人
You’re the only guest in the hotel, sir.
这儿就你一个客人 先生
Hello? You need to check out of the hotel immediately.
喂? 马上把旅馆的帐给结了
Things have changed. A car is on its way.
事情有变化 已经派了辆车去接你
What?
什么
See you then.
见面再说
Okay. Just check on that. Okay?
可以吗 在检查一下 行吗
It’s getting big, huh? So I see.
闹得挺大 是吧 看得出来
Who’re you with?
你跟谁一块儿
I’m on my own.
我一个人
Oh, sod it. Here we go again.
他妈的 又有麻烦了
You’ve reached the office of Rick Ricardelli. Leave a message.
这里是里克·瑞卡德里的办公室 请留言
Hi, Rick. Now they want the book in two weeks.
里克 2个星期内就得交书给他们
Thanks for getting me this job.
你给我介绍的可真是份好工作啊
Can’t talk. Some peace protestors are trying to kill me.
没法跟你说了 有些和平人士打算杀了我
You’re working for a murderer! You’re working for a murderer!
你在为杀人犯工作 为凶手工作
Liar! Liar! Liar!
骗子 骗子 骗子
Are you ill? No, I’m aging.
你病了吗 不 我老啦
This place is Shangri-la in reverse.
这地方简直就是地狱
I tried to call you several times last night.
我昨晚给你打了好几次电♥话♥
You didn’t answer.
你都没接
I forgot to charge my mobile phone.
我忘记给手♥机♥充电了
Really? And the hotel phone?
是吗 那旅馆的电♥话♥呢
I’m a heavy sleeper.
我睡得很沉
Well, you can do your heavy sleeping here from now on.
那你从现在开始就可以好好睡一觉了
Here? We’re under siege.
这儿吗 我们被包围起来了
You can’t run the media gauntlet every day.
你不能每天去招惹媒体
Eventually, they’ll discover who you are.
他们肯定会发现你的身份的
And that would be horrid for you.
那将是你无法想象的
So, this is where you put the granny.
那么这是你们保姆住的地方?
No.

This is where we put Mike Mcara.
这是迈克·麦卡拉住的地方
We haven’t had a chance to clear it yet.
我们还没机会把这里清理一下呢
The sheets have been changed, though.
不过床单已经换过了
Actually, I make it a rule never to stay in a client’s house.
其实我有个规矩 从不住在委托人的家里
But now you can have constant access to the manuscript.
但你现在就可以一直和手稿呆在一起了
Isn’t that what you want?
这不正是你要的吗
Besides, Sid Kroll will be arriving any minute.
再说了 西德·科罗尔随时会到
Why don’t you settle in, and then come up and join us?
干吗不收拾好 然后过来和我们见见呢
You’re practically one of us now. I am?
你实际上已经是我们的一员了 是吗
You drafted the statement yesterday. That makes you an accomplice.
你昨天签署过协议了 所以我们是一伙儿的
So, here’s the score. You’re not being charged, you’re not being arrested.
我们只能保证 你不会被起诉也不会被逮捕
None of this is gonna amount to a hill of beans.
这些你都不用担心
The only thing the prosecutor is asking for
检察官唯一需要的
is permission to launch a formal investigation.
就是一项正式调查的许可
Investigating me for what? Connie?
调查我什么 康妮
Either crimes against humanity or war crimes.
反♥人♥类♥罪或者是战时犯罪
Well, that’s absurd. It’s not exactly genocide.
这太荒谬了 又不是种族灭绝
“Under article 25, a person shall be guilty of a war crime”
根据第25号♥法案 战时犯罪是指
“if that person facilitates the commission of such a crime”
构成了犯罪事实或者是
“or aids, abets or otherwise assists in its commission.”
协助 教唆以及其他形式的帮助犯罪
That’s rather sweeping. Well, if it’s any comfort,
念得真不错 没办法了
you’re in no jeopardy as long as you stay here, among friends.
只要你留在这里 你就没事 在朋友这里
Are you saying I can’t leave the United States?
你的意思是我没法离开美国了?
As your attorney, I strongly advise you not to travel to any country
作为您的律师 我强烈建议您不要去任何
that recognizes the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.
承认国际刑事法庭的管辖国家
Well, just about every country in the world recognizes the ICC.
但是基本上所有的国家都承认国际刑事法庭
America doesn’t.
美国就不承认
Who else? Josh?
还有呢 乔希
Iraq, China, North Korea, Indonesia, Israel.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 中国 朝鲜 印尼和以色列
And that’s it? There are some parts of Africa.
就这么多 还有些非洲国家
Wait!
等等
I wish to make a short statement. I won’t be taking questions.
我在此做个简短的声明 将不回答任何问题
This morning, I was granted power to investigate
今天早上 我获得授权
the former British prime minister, Mr. Adam Peter Bennett Lang,
调查前任英国首相亚当·彼得·本内特·朗先生
under articles 7 and 8 of the 1998 Rome
依据的条例有是98年国际刑事法庭罗马声明
Statute of the International Criminal Court.
第七和第八项法案
I shall shortly be contacting Mr. Lang and the British government
我会尽快和朗先生以及英国政♥府♥联♥系♥
to ask for their full cooperation. Thank you.
希望得到他们的全力配合 谢谢
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Okay, we need to get you to Washington, Adam, right away.
我们希望你能马上去华盛顿 亚当
My plane is at the airport.
我的飞机就在飞机场
We can get you in to see the speaker of the House at lunchtime
我们能安排你午餐的时候见白宫发言人
and have a photo-op with the Secretary of State in the afternoon.
然后下午和联♥合♥国♥代表进行电视谈话
Won’t it look as if I’m panicking?
这不是让我看起来很恐慌?
No, they’ll both say that the meetings were fixed weeks ago.
不 双方都会声明会议在几周前就安排好了
Well, what the hell are we supposed to be discussing?
那我们他妈要讨论什么呢
Aids? Poverty? Climate change?
艾滋 贫穷 气候变暖
Who cares?
管他的
The important thing is to show the world it’s business as usual.
重要的是要告诉全世界这只是件普通的事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!