我相信
I do.
你相信圣灵 神圣的教堂吗?
Do you believe in the holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church?
我相信
I do.
(意大利语祷词)
麦克柯里昂
Michael Francis Rizzi,
你弃绝撒旦吗?
do you renounce Satan?
我弃绝
I do renounce him.
包括他所有的作为吗?
And all his works?
我弃绝
I do renounce them.
包括他所有的虚伪?
– And all his pomps?
我弃绝
I do renounce them.
麦克柯里昂
Michael Rizzi,
你愿意当他的教父吗?
will you be baptized?
我愿意
I will.
(意大利语祷词)
麦克柯里昂
Michael Rizzi, go in peace.
愿主与你同在 阿门
And may the Lord be with you. Amen.

这是你的教父
卡洛
– Carlo. – What?
我现在不能去拉斯维加斯
Can’t go to Vegas.
临时有要事 让他们先走吧
Something’s come up.
麦克 这是我们第一次度假 康妮 别吵
– It’s our first vacation together. – Connie, please.
你要我怎么做 回家去等我电♥话♥ 有要事
– What do you wanna do? – Go back to the house. Wait for my call. It’s important.
好的
我只需一两天
I’ll only be a couple of days.
旅途愉快 妈
Have a nice trip, Mama.
我们要去布鲁克林了
We’re on our way to Brooklyn.
我希望麦克今晚能谈个好交易
I hope Mike can get us a good deal tonight.
他一定会的
I’m sure he will.
沙尔、汤姆
Sal, Tom,
老板说他自己坐车来
the boss says he’ll come in a separate car.
叫你们先走
He says for you two to go on ahead.
他不能那么做
He can’t do that.
弄乱了我所有的安排 他是这么说的
It screws up all my arrangements. That’s what he said.
我也不能去 沙尔
I can’t go either, Sal.
告诉麦克这纯粹是生意
Tell Mike it was only business.
我一直都喜欢他
I always liked him.
他会了解的 沙尔
He understands that.
抱歉了 沙尔
Excuse me, Sal.
汤姆 能替我求个情吗?
Can you get me off the hook?
看在老交情的份上 我做不到 沙尔
– For old times’ sake. – Can’t do it, Sally.
你得为山尼的事偿命 卡洛
You have to answer for Santino, Carlo.
你误会了 麦克 你为巴西尼的人设计害山尼
You got it all wrong. You fingered Sonny for the Barzini people.
你和我姐姐演的那场闹剧
That little farce you played with my sister.
以为骗得过柯里昂家的人吗?
Did you think that could fool a Corleone?
麦克 我是清白的
I’m innocent.
我以我的孩子来发誓
I swear on the kids.
求你 麦克 别这样对我 坐下
– Please, don’t do this to me. – Sit down.
麦克 别这样对我 求你
Don’t do this to me, please.
巴西尼死了
Barzini’s dead.
菲立浦塔塔基利亚也死了
So is Phillip Tattaglia…
还有莫格林、史特基、克瑞安诺
Moe Greene… Strachi… Cuneo.
今天我一次清理整个家族的事
Today I settle all family business,
所以别跟我说你是无辜的 卡洛
so don’t tell me you’re innocent.
承认你所做过的
Admit what you did.
给他一杯酒
Get him a drink.
说吧
Come on.
别怕 卡洛
Don’t be afraid.
你以为我忍♥心让我姐姐当寡妇?
You think I’d make my sister a widow?
我又是你儿子的教父 卡洛
I’m godfather to your son.
喝吧
Go ahead, drink.
卡洛 从此你退出家族的生意 这是给你的惩罚
No, you’re out of the family business. That’s your punishment.
你玩完了 我送你上飞机去拉斯维加斯
You’re finished. I’m putting you on a plane to Vegas.
汤姆
我要你留在那边 明白吗?
I want you to stay there. Understand?
只是别告诉我 你是无辜的
Only don’t tell me you’re innocent…
因为那等于把我当傻瓜
because it insults my intelligence.
会让我非常生气
It makes me very angry.
现在 是谁和你接头的?
Now, who approached you?
塔塔基利亚还是巴西尼
Tattaglia or Barzini?
是巴西尼
It was Barzini.

Good.
外面有辆车等着送你去机场
There’s a car waiting for you outside to take you to the airport.
我通知你太太说你坐那班飞机
I’ll call your wife, tell her what flight you’re on.
麦克 我… 快走 别让我看到你
– Please, can I– – Get out of my sight.
卡洛
Hello, Carlo.
你想告诉我什么?
Will you stop crying? What are you trying to tell me?
我想告诉你 妈妈 拜托
– I’m telling you you’re wrong. – Mama, please!
麦克…
怎么了? 他在哪儿?麦克
Where is he?
麦克 你这混♥蛋♥ 你杀了我丈夫
Michael, you lousy bastard! You killed my husband!
你看爸一死 就没人能管你了
You waited until Papa died so nobody could stop you…
所以你就把他杀了
and then you killed him!
你一直把山尼的死怪在他身上
You blamed him for Sonny.
你一直如此 大家都如此
You always did. Everybody did.
但你有没有想过我?
But you never thought about me!
从来不在乎我
You never gave a damn about me!
我以后要怎么办?
Now what am I gonna do?
康妮
你以为他为何要卡洛在他身边
Why do you think he kept Carlo at the mall?
他早就算计好要杀他
All the time he knew he was gonna kill him.
你还是我孩子的教父
And you stood godfather to our baby.
你这个冷酷的混♥蛋♥
You lousy, coldhearted bastard.
你知道除了卡洛 他还杀过多少人吗?
Want to know how many men he had killed with Carlo?
看看报纸吧
Read the papers! Read the papers!
是你丈夫…
That’s your husband! That’s your husband!
不要
带她上楼
Take her upstairs.
找医生来
-Get her a doctor.-Oh, God!
她神经错乱了
She’s hysterical.
歇斯底里
Hysterical.
麦克 是真的吗?
Is it true?
我跟你说过别管公事 凯 是真的吗?
-Don’t ask me about my business.-Is it true?
别过问我的公事
Don’t ask me about my business.
不 够了
Enough!
好吧
All right.
只此一次
This one time.
这次我让你问吧
This one time, I’ll let you ask me about my affairs.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
不是
Is it?
我想我们两个都需要喝一杯
I guess we both need a drink, huh?
我去倒
Come on.
柯里昂阁下
Don Corleone.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!