That man over there is talking to himself.
看到那边那个吓人的家伙了吗?
See that scary guy over there?
他很叫人害怕 他是谁?叫什么名字
He’s a very scary guy.Who is he? What’s his name?
他叫做路卡布拉西 有时候替家父办事
His name is Luca Brasi…and he helps my father out sometimes.
麦克 等一下 他过来了
Wait a minute. He’s coming over here.
麦克
汤姆
你气色好极了
You look terrific!
家兄汤姆哈金 这是凯亚当斯
My brother Tom Hagen. This is Kay Adams.
你好 你好
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
你父亲要见你
Your father’s been asking for you.
幸会 幸会
– Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.I’ll be there.
若他是你哥哥 为何不同姓?
If he’s your brother, why does he have a different name?
小时候在街上发现汤姆无家可归
When my brother Sonny was a kid… he found Tom Hagen in the street, and he had no home.
所以家父收养了他
So my father took him in…
从此他就和我们住在一起了
and he’s been with us ever since.
他是个好律师
He’s a good lawyer.
不是西西里人但我想他会当军师
Not a Sicilian, but… I think he’s gonna be consigliere.
那是什么? 那是…
– What’s that? – That’s…
像是个顾问在家族中的地位非常重要
like a counselor, an advisor. Very important to the family.
你的扁形通心面还好吧
You like your lasagna?
柯里昂阁下
Don Corleone
在令媛的婚礼受到邀请
I am honored and grateful…
深感荣幸与感激
that you have invited me to your daughter’s wedding…
在令媛结婚的当天
on the day of your daughter’s wedding.
我希望他们能早生贵子
And I hope that their first child…be a masculine child.
这是我一点小小的心意
I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.
祝福他们俩白头偕老 谢谢你 路卡
For your daughter’s bridal purse. Thank you, Luca,
我最珍贵的朋友
my most valued friend.
柯里昂阁下 我晓得你忙 我先告退了
Don Corleone, I’m gonna leave you now… because I know you are busy.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯里昂夫人
不…
科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉
Senator Cauly apologized for not coming personally…
他说你会谅解的
but said you’d understand.
还有一些法官也一样 他们都送了礼物敬你
Also some of the judges.They’ve all sent gifts.
外面是怎么回事
What is that outside?
强尼
Johnny!
我爱你
I love you. Hey, Johnny, look over here!
他大老远由加州赶来参加婚礼
He came all the way from California to come to the wedding.
我告诉过你他会来的
– I told you he was going to come.
已经两年了 他也许又有麻烦
– It’s been two years.- He’s probably in trouble again.
他是个好教子
– He’s a good godson.
强尼…唱首歌♥
Sing a song.
麦克 你从未告诉我你认得强尼方亭
Michael, you never told me you knew Johnny Fontane.
你想见他吗? 当然
-Sure. You wanna meet him?-Huh? Oh, well, sure.
家父帮他建立他的事业 真的?
My father helped him with his career.
怎么做的?
– For my Connie. – He did? How?
我们先听这首唱 不 麦克
– Let’s listen to the song. – No.
拜托 麦克 告诉我
Please, Michael. Tell me.
强尼刚出道时
When Johnny was first starting out..
和一个乐队领班签了合约
he was signed to this personal service contract with a big bandleader.
当他走红后 想要解除合约
And as his career got better and better…he wanted to get out of it.
强尼是家父的教子
Now, Johnny is my father’s godson…
于是家父去见乐队负责人
and my father went to see this bandleader…
而且出一万元要他与强尼解约
and he offered him $ 1 0,000 to let Johnny go.
他说不行
But the bandleader said no.
第二天家父再去见他 只是这次带着路卡布拉西
So the next day my father went to see him…only this time with Luca Brasi.
一个小时之内
And within an hour,
他签了解约书 只收了一千元的支票
he signed a release… for a certified check of $ 1 ,000.
他是怎么办到的
How’d he do that?
家父提了个他不能拒绝的条件
My father made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.
那是什么
What was that?
路卡布拉西用枪顶着他的头
Luca Brasi held a gun to his head…
他要是不签字脑袋就会开花
and my father assured him that either his brains…or his signature would be on the contract.
这是真实的故事
That’s a true story.
凯 那是我的家庭 不是我
That’s my family, Kay. It’s not me.
我会处理的
I’ll take care of it.
汤姆叫山提诺来我的办公室
I want you to find Santino. Tell him to come to the office.
你好吗?弗雷多
How are you, Fredo?
家兄弗雷多 这位是凯亚当斯
My brother Fredo. This is Kay Adams.
你好 你好吗?
– Hi. – How ya doin’?
这是舍弟麦克 玩的愉快吗?
– This is my brother Mike. – Are you having a good time?
这是你的朋友
Yeah. This is your friend, huh?
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
我的嗓子很虚弱 很虚弱
My voice is weak.It’s weak.
总之我若能得到那部戏的角色
Anyway, if I had this part in the picture…
我会再次走红的
it puts me right back up on top again.
但是电影公♥司♥的老板不让我演
But this… this man out there, he won’t give it to me.
他叫什么名字? 华尔斯
– The head of the studio. – What’s his name?
他不肯让我演而且还说门都没有
Woltz. He won’t give it to me… and he says there’s no chance, no chance.
山尼?山尼?山尼?
Sonny?
山尼?你在里面吗?
Sonny, you in there?
什么事
– What?
老头子要见你
– The old man wants to see you.
好 马上去
Yeah, one minute.
山尼
一个月以前
A month ago,
他买♥♥下这本畅销书的电影版权
he bought the movie rights to this book.A best-seller.
男主角就像是我的写照
And the main character is a guy just like me.
我根本不需要演 只要当我自己即可
Why, I wouldn’t even have to act.Just be myself.
但…教父 我不知该怎么办
Oh, Godfather, I don’t know what to do.
你要表现得像个男人
You can act like a man!
你是怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
这就是你在好莱坞学到的
Is this how you turned out?
哭的像个女人
A Hollywood finocchio that cries like a woman?
该怎么办?怎么办?
”What can I do?”
算什么鬼话
What is that nonsense?
岂有此理
Ridiculous!
你有花时间与家人共聚吗? 我当然有
– You spend time with your family? – Sure I do.
很好
Good.
因为不抽空陪家人的男人 不是真正的男人
Because the man who doesn’t spend time with his family…can never be a real man.
过来这
Come here.
你看来糟透了 我要你多吃点
You look terrible. I want you to eat.
好好休息
I want you to rest well, and a month from now…
从现在起一个月内好莱坞大亨 会让你愿望成真
this Hollywood big shot’s gonna give you what you want.
太迟了他们一周内就要开拍了
Too late. They start shooting in a week.
我会给他一个他无法拒绝的提议
I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
现在你到外面去好好的玩
Now just go outside, enjoy yourself…and forget about all this nonsense.
其它的交给我来办 好的
Listen. I want you to leave it all to me.All right.
我女儿女婿何时离开
What time does my daughter leave with the bridegroom?
切完蛋糕后的几分钟
In a few minutes, right after they cut the cake.
你的新女婿要给重要职务吗?
Now, your new son-in-law, we give him something important.
永远不要
Never. Give him a living…
让他们过好日子 但别让他插手家族中的事
but never discuss the family business with him.
还有什么事
What else?
韦尔斯索拉索来过电♥话♥
Virgil Sollozzo called.
下周我们必须安排跟他见面
We have to give him a day sometime next week.
等你从加州回来我们再讨论
We’ll discuss him when you come back from California.
我何时要去加州了
When am I going to California?
我要你今晚去
I want you to go tonight.
我要你和这个
I want you to talk to this movie big shot…
电影大亨谈谈 把强尼的事摆平
and settle this business for Johnny.
若没有其它事 我想去参加我女儿的婚礼了
If there’s nothing else, I’d like to go to my daughter’s wedding.
卡洛 我们要拍照了
Carlo, we’re gonna take the picture.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不 麦克 我不行
No, Michael, not me.
好了 就是这样 别动
Just a little closer.Okay, that’s it. Just like that now. Hold it.
好了 开始说吧
All right, start talking.
我是强尼方亭的朋友派来的
I was sent by a friend of Johnny Fontane.
他的朋友是我的委托人
This friend is my client and would give his undying friendship…
若是华尔斯先生能帮他个小忙,他将会感激不尽
to Mr. Woltz if Mr. Woltz would grant us a small favor.
继续说下去
Woltz is listening.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!