他们说话非常没有分寸
They talk when they should listen.
但总之 索拉索先生
But anyway…
我的决定还是不行
Signor Sollozzo, my ”no” is final…
我要恭喜你的生意
and I wish to congratulate you on your new business.
我知道你会很成功我祝你好运
I know you’ll do very well, and good luck to you…
尤其是你的生意不会与我的冲突
especially since your interests don’t conflict with mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
山提诺
到这来
Come here.
你是怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
我看你和女孩子胡搞之后 脑子退化了
I think your brain is going soft…from all that comedy you’re playing with that young girl.
别让外人知道你在想什么
Never tell anybody outside the family what you’re thinking again.
走吧
Go on.
汤姆 这是什么乱七八糟的
Tom, what– What is this nonsense?
那是强尼送的 他主演了那部新电影
It’s from Johnny. He’s starring in that new film.
好了 把它拿走
Well, take it away.
把它放到那去
Take it over there.
还有
And…
叫路卡布拉西到这来
tell Luca Brasi to come in.
我对这索拉索有点担心
I’m a little worried about this Sollozzo fellow.
我要你弄清楚他在耍什么把戏
I want you to find out what he’s got under his fingernails.
到塔塔基利亚那边去
Go to the Tattaglias…
让他们以为你与我们家族不融洽
and make them think…that you’re not too happy with our family…
尽量查
and find out what you can.
我买♥♥了东西给令堂
And I got something for your mother and for Sonny…
还有给弗雷多的领带 给汤姆的钢笔
and a tie for Freddy…and Tom Hagen got the Reynolds pen.
你圣诞节想要什么? 我只要你
– What do you want for Christmas? – Me?Oh, just you.
醒醒 弗雷多
叫保利备车 我们要走了
Tell Paulie to get the car. We’re going.
好的 爸
Okay, Pa.
我来开车 保利今早生病了
I’ll have to get it myself. Paulie called in sick this morning.
保利是个好孩子 我不介意自己开车
Paulie’s a good kid. I don’t mind gettin’ the car.
谢谢
路卡 我是布诺塔塔基利亚 我知道
Luca, I am Bruno Tattaglia.I know.
想喝杯威士忌吗?
Scotch? Prewar.
先暖和一下
我不喝酒
你知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
我认识你
Yeah.
你和塔塔基利亚家族谈过了 对吧?
我认为我们可以一起做些生意
我需要像你这么壮的人
我听说你与柯里昂家族不和
想加入我们吗?
我能得到什么好处
起薪五万元
还不坏
同意了
汤姆哈金 圣诞快乐
我很高兴遇见你
I’m glad I run into you. I wanna talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊 我没时间
I haven’t got time.
为我们拨点时间 军师 上车
Oh, make time, consigliere. Get in the car.
你担心什么
What are you worried about?
我想杀你的话你早己死了
If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already.
上车
Get in.
稍候一下 弗雷多 我买♥♥点水果
– I’m gonna buy some fruit.
好的 爸
– Okay, Pa.
圣诞快乐 我要买♥♥些水果
Hi. Merry Christmas.I want some fruit over there.
那个给我
Gimme three of them.No, that one.
弗雷多
Fredo!
爸爸
Papa.Papa!
麦克 我若是修女 你是否会更喜欢我
Would you like me better if I were a nun…
就像小说中的角色你知道吗?
like in the story, you know?
不会
若我是英格丽褒曼 你是否会更喜欢我?
Then would you like me better if I were Ingrid Bergman?
这个想法不错
Now that’s a thought.
麦克
不 你若是英格丽褒曼 我不会更喜欢你的
No, I would not like you better if you were Ingrid Bergman.
麦克 怎么回事?
– Mike– – What’s the matter?
(维多柯里昂被谋杀)
上面没说他是死是活
They don’t say if he’s dead or alive.
山尼 我是麦克 麦克 你到哪去了?
-Sonny, Michael.-Michael, where you been?
他没事吧? 我们还不知道
Is he all right? We don’t know yet. There’s all kinds of stories.
他伤的很重 麦克
he was hit bad, Mikey.
你还在吗? 是的 我在这
-Are you there?-Yeah, I’m here.
你到哪去了?我很担心 汤姆没说我打过电♥话♥吗?
Where you been? I was worried. Didn’t Tom tell you? I called.
听我说 回家来 你应该在这陪妈妈的
No. Look, come home, kid. You should be with Mama, you hear?
好的
All right.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
山尼
谁? 开门 我是克里曼沙
Go. Who is it? Open up. It’s Clemenza.
又有你老头的消息了
There’s more news about your old man.
街头谣传他已经死了
The word is out on the street he’s already dead.
你是怎么回事? 山尼 别激动
Shut your mouth. What’s the matter with you?Jesus Christ! Take it easy.
保利在哪?
– Where was Paulie? – Paulie was out sick.
保利病了 他整个冬天都病了
– He’s been sick all winter. – How many times he been sick?
他病了几次? 病了三四次
Only maybe three, four times.
弗雷多并不想另找保镳 马上接他来
I asked Freddy if he wants a different bodyguard.
我不管他病的有多重
– He said no. – Pick him up now.I don’t care how sick he is.
只要他还在呼吸 我要你把他带到家父的房♥子去
If he’s breathin’, I want you to bring him to my father’s house now.
现在 明白吗?现在
好 你要我派人到这边来吗?
– You want me to send people here?
不用 去吧
– No, just you and him. Go ahead.
我会派几个人到家里来
All right.I’m havin’ a couple of our people come to the house.
你好 山尼柯里昂吗?
-Hello?-Santino Corleone?
我就是 汤姆哈金在我们手上
-Yeah.-We have Tom hagen.
约三小时后我们会释放他
In about three hours, he’ll be released with our proposition.
在你做任何事之前 先听听他说的话
Listen to everything he has to say before you do anything.
木己成舟
What’s done is done.
先别发怒 好吗?山尼
And don’t lose that famous temper of yours, huh, Sonny?
不会的 我会等
No, I’ll wait.
你的老板死了
Your boss is dead.
我知道你在家族中是不喜欢动武
I know you’re not in the muscle end of the family…
所以我不想要你感到害怕
so I don’t want you to be scared.
我要你帮助柯里昂还有帮我
I want you to help the Corleones…and I want you to help me.
接了你约一小时后
We got him outside his office…
我们己在他办公室外干掉他了
about an hour after we picked you up.
喝吧
Drink it.
现在全看你的了,让我与山尼和平解决一切
So now it’s up to you to make the peace between me and Sonny.
山尼对我的主意很热衷 不是吗?
Sonny was hot for my deal, wasn’t he?
而且你知道那么做是对的
And you knew it was the right thing to do.
山尼会不惜一切的来追杀你
Sonny will come after you with everything he’s got.
那会是他的第一个反应
That’ll be his first reaction, sure.
所以要你去劝劝他
That’s why you gotta talk some sense into him.
塔塔基利亚家族全力支持我
The Tattaglia family is behind me with all their people.
纽约其它的家族
The other New York families
也会不惜一切防止全面的战争
will go along with anything…that will prevent a full-scale war.
让我们面对现实吧 汤姆
Let’s face it,
我们全都尊敬他
in all due respect…
但教父己今非昔比 愿他安息
the Don, rest in peace, was slippin’.
十年前我能对付他吗?
Ten years ago, could I have gotten to him?
但现在他已经死了
Well, now he’s dead.
他死了 汤姆
He’s dead,
没什么能让他复生
and nothing can bring him back.
所以你得和山尼谈谈
So you gotta talk to Sonny.
也得说服两个大头目 泰西欧及肥克里曼沙
You gotta talk to the caporegimes– that Tessio, that fat Clemenza.
那是笔好生意 汤姆
It’s good business, Tom.
我试试看
I’ll try.
但即使是山尼也阻止不了路卡
But even Sonny won’t be able to call off Luca Brasi.
这个…路卡让我来担心
Yeah. Well–Let me worry about Luca.
你只管说服山尼
You just talk to Sonny.
及他另外两个兄弟
And the other two kids.
我尽力而为 很好
I’ll do my best.Good.
现在…你可以走了
Now, you can go.
我不喜欢暴♥力♥ 汤姆 我是个生意人
I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman.
流血代价太高了
Blood is a big expense.
他还活着
He’s still alive.
他们打了他五枪 他还活着
They hit him with five shots, and he’s still alive!
那对我是件坏事
Well, that’s bad luck for me…
若你不能谈成那档事 对你也不是好事
and bad luck for you if you don’t make that deal.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!