把你下周开拍的新片男主角 让强尼担任
Give Johnny the part in that new war film you’re starting next week.
他的朋友会回报我什么好处
And what favor would your friend… grant Mr. Woltz?
你若有工会问题我的委托人能摆平
You’re gonna have some union problems.My client could make them disappear.
而你旗下一位抽大♥麻♥的大牌
Also, one of your top stars has just moved…
现在吸起海♥洛♥因♥了
from marijuana to heroin.
你想要威胁我吗?
– Are you trying to muscle me? – Absolutely not.
绝对没有 我只是
– Absolutely not.
听着你这个油腔滑调的王八蛋
Listen to me, you smooth-talking son of a bitch!
让我对你及你的老板说清楚 不管他是何许人
Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is!
强尼方亭绝对得不到那个角色
Johnny Fontane will never get that movie.
我不在乎有多少意大利的移♥民♥ 来找我麻烦
I don’t care how many dago, guinea, wop…greaseball goombahs come outta the woodwork.
我是德裔爱尔兰人
I’m German-Irish.
坦白告诉你 德国朋友
Well, let me tell you something, my kraut mick friend.
你大祸临头了 你甚至不会晓得是谁扁你
I’ll make so much trouble for you, you won’t know what hit you.
华尔斯先生 我是位律师 我不是来威胁你
I’m a lawyer. I have not threatened–
我认识纽约的每位大律师 你是谁?
I know almost every big lawyer in New York. Who are you?
我的执业情况特别 只为一位委托人办事
I have a special practice. I handle one client.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 我等你电♥话♥
Now, you have my number. I’ll wait for your call.
告诉你 我很喜欢你的电影
By the way, I admire your pictures very much.
摸清他的底细
Check him out.
真是美极了
– This is really beautiful. – Look at this.
看看这个原本是用来装饰王宫的
Used to decorate the palace of a king.
很漂亮
Oh, yeah. Very nice.
你为何不说你为柯里昂阁下做事
Why didn’t you say you worked for Corleone, Tom?
我以为你只是个市井流氓
I thought you were just some cheap, two-bit hustler…
是强尼派来勒索我的
Johnny was running in, trying to bluff me.
除非真的必要 否则我不想提起他的名字
I don’t like to use his name unless it’s really necessary.
你的酒还好吗? 很好
– How’s your drink, Tom? – Fine.
到这边来 让你看看真正漂亮的东西
Come with me. I want to show you something really beautiful.
你的眼光应该不错吧
You do appreciate beauty, don’t you, Tom?
这里 这匹马价值六十万元
There you are. $600,000 on four hooves.
我敢说俄♥国♥沙皇 也从未在马身上花那么大笔钱
I’ll bet Russian czars… never paid that kind of dough for a single horse.
达通 达通
Khartoum.
不过我不会用它们来比赛 我要它们当种马
I’m not gonna race him, though. I’m gonna put him out to stud.
谢谢 汤尼 不必客气
– Thanks, Tony. – You’re welcome.
我们去吃点东西吧
– Come on. – Let’s get something to eat.
柯里昂是强尼的教父
Mr. Corleone is Johnny’s godfather.
对意大利人而言 那是种宗教上神圣的亲密关系
To the Italian people, that’s a very religious…sacred, close relationship.
我很敬重这点
I respect that.
告诉他除了这件事
Just tell him he should ask me anything else.
我什么都答应
This is one favor I can’t give him.
他被拒绝一次后 不会再要求第二次
He never asks a second favor when he’s been refused the first.
你不了解强尼方亭 永远别想演那部电影
– Understood? – You don’t understand.Johnny Fontane never gets that movie.
他很适合那个角色
That part is perfect for him.
会让他成为巨星
It’ll make him a big star.
但我要让他走投无路
I’m gonna run him out of the business.
我告诉你为什么
Let me tell you why.
强尼毁了一位华尔斯国际公♥司♥ 最有前途的女星
Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International’s… most valuable proteges.
五年来我们不断地训练她
For five years, we had her under training.
歌♥唱课、表演课、跳舞课
Singing lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons.
我在她身上投资了无数的金钱
I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her.
我要让她成为一位巨星
I was gonna make her a big star.
让我更坦白的告诉你
And let me be even more frank.
让你知道我不是铁石心肠 也不是势利眼
Just to show you that I’m not a hard-hearted man…that it’s not all dollars and cents.
她年轻漂亮 天真无邪
She was beautiful. She was young, she was innocent!
我拥有她就等于拥有全世界
She was the greatest piece of ass I’ve ever had…and I’ve had ’em all over the world!
然后强尼方亭出现了
And then Johnny Fontane comes along…
带着磁性的嗓音 加上意大利的魅力
with his olive oil voice and guinea charm.
把她拐走了
And she runs off.
她跑掉了使我非常难堪
She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous…
而我这种地位的人无法忍♥受难堪
and a man in my position can’t afford…to be made to look ridiculous!
你马上给我滚
Now you get the hell outta here!
若是那混球想对我动粗
And if that goombah tries any rough stuff…
你告诉他我不是乐队领班
you tell him I ain’t no bandleader.
我听过那个故事了
Yeah. I heard that story.
谢谢你的晚餐款待
Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening.
也许你能派车送我去机场
If your car could take me to the airport…
柯里昂先生坚持 坏消息要立刻回报
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately.
你不会太累吧?汤姆 我在飞机上睡过了
– You’re not too tired, Tom? – No, I slept on the plane.
我这里有索拉索的资料
I have the Sollozzo notes here.
众人皆知 索拉索是土耳其人
Now… Sollozzo is known as ”The Turk.”
他应该善于用刀
He’s supposed to be very good with a knife…
但只有发生利益冲突时才会使用
but only in matters of business… with some sort of reasonable complaint.
他是做毒品生意的
his business is narcotics.
他们在土耳其种罂粟
he has fields in Turkey where they grow the poppy…
在西西里有工厂提炼成海♥洛♥因♥
and in Sicily he has the plants to process them into heroin.
他需要现金
Now, he needs cash and he needs protection from the police…
以及在毒品交易时 需要警方的保护
for which he gives a piece of the action.
我无法查出保护费价钱多少
I couldn’t find out how much.
在纽约是塔塔基利亚家族 在保护他
The Tattaglia family is behind him here in New York.
他们一定也想分占利益
Now, they have to be in it for something.
山尼柯里昂
Santino Corleone.
他的犯罪前科呢? 一次在意大利 一次在这
What about his prison record?Two terms, one in Italy, one here.
他是众所周知的大毒枭
He’s known as a top narcotics man.
山提诺 你认为呢
Santino, what do you think?
白粉可以赚大钱
There’s a lot of money in that white powder.
我赞成
Tom? I say, yes,
毒品比什么都好赚
there’s more money potential in narcotics than anything else we’re looking at.
就算我们不加入 别人也会
If we don’t get into it, somebody else will.
也许是五大家族之也许全部都会
Maybe one of the five families, maybe all of them.
他们会用毒品赚到的钱 买♥♥通警方和政客
With the money they earn… they can buy more police and political power.
到时就会赶上我们
Then they come after us.
现在我们掌握了工会及赌场
Now we have the unions, we have the gambling…
而他们却掌握未来最好的东西 毒品
and they’re the best things to have, but narcotics…is a thing of the future.
我们若不能分一杯羹
If we don’t get a piece of that action…
我们可能会失去一切
we risk everything we have.
我不是指现在而是在十年之内
Not now, but ten years from now.
你的答案是什么呢?爸爸
So? What’s your answer gonna be, Pop?
柯里昂阁下
我需要有势力的友人
I need a man who has powerful friends.
我需要一百万元的现金
I need a million dollars in cash.
我需要你手中掌握的政客
I need, Don Corleone, those politicians…
三成
Thirty percent.
第一年你就可进帐三四百万元
In the first year, your end should be 3, 4 million dollars.
然后还会增加
And then it would go up.
塔塔基利亚家族 会得到什么好处?
And what is the interest for the Tattaglia family?
我的敬意
My compliments.
我会从我那一份当中分给他们
I’ll take care of the Tattaglias outta my share.
我提供财务、政♥治♥和法律的保护 可以分到三成
So, I receive 30% for finance…political influence and legal protection.
没错
– That’s what you’re telling me. – That’s right.
你为何来找我
Why do you come to me?
我为何值得你这么慷慨
Why do I deserve this generosity?
若你能考虑投资一百万元现金
If you consider a million dollars in cash…just ”finance”–
我就会向你敬礼 柯里昂阁下
我肯见你是因为 我听说你是个正直的人
I said that I would see you because…I heard that you were a serious man…
所以我以礼相待
to be treated with respect.
但是我必须拒绝你
But I must say no to you.
我会告诉你原因
And I’ll give you my reason.
没错 我是有很多政界的朋友
It’s true, I have a lot of friends in politics.
但若他们知道我在搞毒品生意 而不再是赌博时
But they wouldn’t be friendly very long…
他们就不再是我的朋友
if they knew my business was drugs instead of gambling…
他们认为赌博 只是些无伤大雅的事业
which they regard as a harmless vice.
但毒品是败坏德性的生意
– But drugs is a dirty business. – No, Don Corleone–
但是柯里昂阁下… 对我而言一个人以何为生
It doesn’t make any difference to me…
并没有什么差别
what a man does for a living, you understand…
但你这种生意…有一点危险性
but your business is…a little dangerous.
若你还是担心安全的问题
If you’re worried about security for your million…
塔塔基利亚会做保证的
the Tattaglias will guarantee it.
你是说塔塔基利亚家族 会保证我们的投资…
You’re tellin’ me the Tattaglias guarantee our investment–
等一下
Wait a minute.
你看我把孩子都给宠坏了
I have a sentimental weakness for my children…and I spoil them, as you can see.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!