令堂在医院陪令尊
Your mother’s over in the hospital with your father.
看起来他能度遇难关 谢天谢地
Looks like he’s gonna pull through, thank God.
全是塔塔基利亚家族策划的 你认为如何?
– That’s a lot of bad blood. – What do you think?
教父认为这是设计好的
It’s too far. I think it’s too personal.
你要把那些人全杀掉? 别插手这件事 麦克
– The Don will consider this over. – You gonna kill all those guys?
索拉索是关键 除掉他一切就好办了
-Stay out of it, Mickey.-Sollozzo’s the key. You get rid of him, everything falls into line.
路卡呢? 索拉索认为他可以控制路卡
What about Luca? Sollozzo didn’t seem worried about Luca.
我不知道
I don’t know.
如果路卡出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
If Luca sold out, we’re in a lot of trouble.
有人能与路卡连络上吗?
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Luca?
我试了一整夜但没有人接
We’ve been tryin’ all night. He might be shacked up.
麦克 帮我个忙打电♥话♥给路卡
Mick, try him again.
他从不在外留宿 他每次办完事会立刻回家
Luca never sleeps over with a broad.He always goes home when he’s through.
汤姆 你是军师
Well, Tom, you’re consigliere.
若是老头死了我们该怎么办?
What do we do if the old man dies, God forbid?
我们万一失去了老头
If we lose the old man…
我们就会失去政界的联♥系♥
we lose our political contacts and half our strength.
纽约其它的家族 为了避免长♥期♥的战争
The other New York families might wind up supporting Sollozzo…
可能会联合支持索拉索
just to avoid a long destructive war.
现在是一九四六年了
This is almost 1 946.
没有人想再流血了
Nobody wants bloodshed anymore.
若是令尊死了
If your father dies…
就由你做决定了 山尼
you’ll make the deal, Sonny.
你说来容易 那不是你父亲
That’s easy for you to say. He’s not your father.
我与你跟麦克 对他来说都是儿子
I was as much a son to him as you or Mike.
什么事
What is it?
保利 我叫你在外面守着
Hey, Paulie, I thought I told you to stay put.
大门的人说收到一包东西
The guy at the gates, they say they got a package.
泰西欧 去看看是什么
Yeah? Tessio, go see what it is.
你要我留在这
– You want me to hang around?
是的 留在这 你还好吧?
– Yeah, hang around.- You all right?
是的 我很好
– I’m fine.
有点吃的 你饿了吗?
Yeah? There’s some food in the icebox. You hungry?
不 没关系的
– No, it’s all right. Thanks.
喝杯酒吧 一点白兰地能让你舒服点
– How ’bout a little brandy?- That’s good to sweat it out.
好吧 去吧 孩子
– Sure.- Go ahead.
那或许是个好主意
– That might be a good idea.
我要你立刻处置那个王八蛋
I want you to take care of that son of a bitch right away.
保利出♥卖♥♥♥了老头 那个混♥蛋♥
Paulie sold out the old man.
我不想再见到他
I don’t wanna see him again.
这是你第一件先要解决的工作
Make that first thing on your list.
明白吗? 明白
Understood.
麦克 明天你带几个人
Hey, Mickey, tomorrow you get a couple of guys.
到路卡的公♥寓♥去看看 等他出现
Go to Luca’s apartment. Wait for him to show up.
也许我们不该让麦克太直接涉入
Maybe we shouldn’t get Mike mixed up in this too directly.
听我说…待在家里接电♥话♥ 那会有大帮助的
Listen, hang around the house on the phone. It’ll be a big help.
再试着打给路卡
Try Luca again. Go ahead.
这是什么? 那是西西里人的口信
– What the hell is this? – It’s a Sicilian message.
那表示路卡布拉西与鱼同眠了
It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
我现在要走了 你今晚几点会回家?
– I’m goin’ now. – What time you gonna be home?
我不知道 也许会很晚
I don’t know. Probably late.
别忘了油饼 知道了
– Don’t forget the cannoli. – Yeah, yeah.
罗可 坐到另一边去
Rocco, sit on the other side.
你挡住后照镜了
You block the rearview mirror.
开始大发雷霆了
Sonny’s runnin’ wild.
他想要跟对手开战了
He’s thinkin’ of goin’ to the mattresses already.
我们得在西区找个地方藏匿
We gotta find a spot over on the West Side.
你试试西四三街三零九号♥
We’ll try 309 West 43rd Street.
你知道西区有何好地方吗? 我想想看
You know any good spots on the West Side?
你开车的时候想想好吗?
– Yeah, I’ll think about it. – Think while you’re drivin’.
我这个月要找一天到纽约去
I wanna hit New York sometime this month.
倒车出去时留意小孩子
And watch out for the kids when you’re backin’ out.
保利 我要你到三九街去
Paulie, I want you to go down 39th Street. Colosanto’s.
去买♥♥十八个垫子
Pick up 1 8 mattresses for the guys to sleep.
然后把账单拿给我
Bring me the bill.
确定要干净的
– Yeah, all right. – Make sure they’re clean.
因为我们要在那待段长时间
Those guys are gonna be stuck up in there for a long time.
它们是干净的 他们说消毒过
They’re clean. They told me they exterminate them.
消毒 用那个字很不好
”Exterminate”? That’s a bad word to use.
消毒 听听这个家伙
Exterminate. Get this guy.
小心点 我们才不会为你消毒
See how we don’t exterminate you.
那真是好笑
– Youse funny, or what? – Hey, Paulie?
停到路旁去好吗?我要小便
I gotta take a leak.
把枪留下
Leave the gun.
把油饼给我
Take the cannoli.
麦克…麦克…
Hey, Mike!
是的
– Yeah?
你的电♥话♥
– You’re wanted on the telephone.
是谁? 女孩子
– Who is it? – It’s some girl.
你好 凯 令尊还好吗?
Hello, Kay?how’s your father?
他很好 他能活过来
He’s good. He’s gonna make it.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
麦克 是 我知道
– Michael? – Yeah, I know.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我不能说
– I can’t talk.
你不能说吗?
– Can’t you say it?
我们今晚见
Yeah, I’ll see you tonight.
麦克 你为何不说你爱她
Why don’t you tell that nice girl you love her?
我全心全意的爱你
I love you with all o’ my heart!
我若不快点见到你 我会死的
If I don’t see you again a-soon, I’m-a gonna die!
到这来 孩子 学点东西
Come over here, kid. Learn somethin’.
有一天你也许得 为二十个男人煮饭
You might have to cook for 20 guys someday.
开始先倒点油 炸大蒜
You see? You start out with a little bit of oil.Then you fry some garlic.
然后放西红柿 炒一下
Then you throw in some tomatoes, some tomato paste.
别让它黏锅底
You fry it. You make sure it doesn’t stick.
煮开了之后 加入香肠及肉丸
When you got it to a boil, shove in all your sausage and meatballs.
再加一点点酒
And a little bit of wine.
以及…一点点糖
And a little bit of sugar.
那是我的秘方
– And that’s my trick.
你别说废话了
– Why don’t you cut the crap?
我有更重要的事要让你去做
I got more important things for you to do.
保利呢?
– How’s Paulie?
保利 你再也见不到他了
– Won’t see him no more.
你要去哪?
– Where you going?
到城里去
– To the city.
派保镖跟他一起去
Send some bodyguards with him.
我只是去医院看爸爸
– I’m just going to see Pop.
我不管 派人跟他一起去
– Send somebody with him.
他不会有事的 索拉索知道他是”平民”
He’ll be all right. Sollozzo knows he’s a civilian.
小心点 是的
– All right. Be careful, huh? – Yes, sir.
还是派人跟他一起去
Send somebody with him anyway.
我得走了 我能与你一起去吗?
I have to go.Can I go with you?
不 凯 那里有刑♥警♥还有记者
No, Kay. There’s gonna be detectives there.People from the press.
我在车上等你
I’ll ride in a cab.
我不要你卷入这件事
I don’t want you to get involved.
我何时能再见到你
When will I see you again?
回新罕布♥什♥尔去
Go back to New Hampshire…
我打电♥话♥去你父母家找你
and I’ll call you at your parents’ house.
我何时才能再见到你?麦克
When will I see you again, Michael?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
现在不是探病时间
You’re not supposed to be here now.
我是麦克柯里昂
I’m Michael Corleone.
这是家父
This is my father.
这里没人 守卫到哪去了
There’s nobody here. What happened to the guards?
令尊访客太多妨碍了医院的作业
Your father just had too many visitors.They interfered with hospital service.
警♥察♥在十分钟前要他们离去了
The police made them leave about ten minutes ago.
请帮我接长滩四五六二零
Get me Long Beach 4-5-6-2-0, please.
护士 等一下 先别走
Nurse, wait a minute. Stay here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章真爱至上
下一篇文章教父3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!