够了 我们这一天已经受够了你的唠唠叨叨
That’s enough. We’ve had enough of your wisecracks for one day.
如果你还在这些枝枝蔓蔓上纠结
If you continue on in this vein,
我要停你的职
you can consider yourself under suspension.
– 哦 我对此有看法 – 你有什么看法?
– Oh, I doubt that. – You doubt that?
你就这样跟你的上司领导胡说八道
You got balls talking to your superior officer like that.
如果是在亚特兰大…
If we were in Atlanta…
– 可我们不在 嗯 – 如果这是在亚特兰大
– We’re not, though. – If we were in Atlanta…
– 这是 Galway – 你就要付罚单
– Galway. …you’d be ticketing jaywalkers.
– 这是 Galway – 就是 告诉你…
– Galway! – That’s it. Consider yourself…
你要抓的不是四个人 而只有三个…
You’re not hunting four men, only three.
– 怎么回事? – McCormick 已经死了
– How’s that? – McCormick is dead.
– 你怎么知道 – 嗯 我希望他死了
– What makes you think that? – Well, I hope he’s dead.
他们已经把他弄到停尸房♥了
They’ve put him into the fuckin’ morgue anyways.
– 叔本华 – 我说的是尼采
– Schopenhauer. – I’d say Nietzsche.
尼采!你♥他♥妈♥的从未读过尼采的书…
Nietzsche! You haven’t fucking read any Nietzsche.
– 嗯 还真读过 那本”反基♥督♥” – 那就说一些给我听听
– I have, too. Erm, “The Antichrist”. – Quote me something, then.
– “如果不能把我杀掉”…- 靠 小屁孩都知道这句话
– “What does not kill me…” – Fuck’s sake. Every child knows that.
– 伯特兰·罗素(英国哲学家) – 伯特兰·罗素 你听见了吗?
– Bertrand Russell. – Bertrand Russell. Are you listening?
可恶的英国人 什么事都有他妈的英国人
Fuckin’ English. Everything has to be fuckin’ English.
一说起你最喜欢的哲学家 看看 也是一个英国人
Name your favourite philosopher,Io and behold, he’s fuckin’ English.
– 他是威尔士人 – 嗯?
– He’s Welsh. – Huh?
伯特兰·罗素是威尔士人
Bertrand Russell was Welsh.
– 伯特兰·罗素是威尔士人? – 没错
– Bertrand Russell was Welsh? – Yeah.
真的? 我还真不知道
You know, I never knew that.
还有其他感兴趣的威尔士人吗
Didn’t think anybody interesting was Welsh.
– 狄兰·托马斯 – 跟我想的一样
– Dylan Thomas. – Like I said.
嗯 “你不会在熙熙攘攘的城里得到赞美
Ah. “You will not get the crowd to cry hosanna
除非你进城的时候骑头驴” 尼采
“until you ride into town on an ass.” Nietzsche.
– 哈 这个不错 – 引用的不错
– Yeah, that’s a good one. – Good quote. Nice one.
– 靠 什么玩意
– Oh, fuck it.
警♥察♥
The guards.
– 我们没超速 – 我知道
– We weren’t speeding. – I know.
– 难道我的尾灯有问题? – 没有 都好好的
– One of the back lights out there? – No, you’re fine there.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么拦我的车 嗯?
Well, what did you fuckin’ stop us for, then?
再说一遍?
Excuse me?
你这个混球 为什么他妈的拦住我的车?
What did you fucking stop us for, then, you stupid fucking cunt?
出来 全体都下车
Get out, the lot of you.
– 都是你交的朋友 – 这些英国人 我们怎么办?
– Nice friend you got. – These English, what can you do?
– 请出示驾照 – 是从都柏林来的吧?
– IDs, please. – From Dublin, are you?
– 请出示驾照 – 你叫什么 我认识很多警♥察♥
– IDs, please. – Your name? I know a lot of guards.
– 你认识很多警♥察♥? – 一个非常好的哥们
– You know a lot of guards? – He’s a very friendly fella.
但说无妨 你的名字?
– No harm in it. What’s the name?
行了 他妈的
– Get this over with, for fuck’s sake.
– 你的名字 – McBride
– What’s the name? – McBride.
McBride 你的事我们都知道 McBride
McBride. We know all about you, McBride.
– 我们了解 McBride吗 Liam? – 没错 Francis
– Do we know about McBride, Liam? – We do, Francis.
我们怎么可以说出我们的真名?
Should we be using our real names,though?
– 这有什么关系?Liam – 没错
– What does it matter now, Liam? – You’re right.
– 我们很了解你 McBride – 你们什么都不知道
– We know all about you, McBride. – You know nothing about me.
– 站住 McBride 这没用的 – 站住 McBride
– Stop, McBride. It’s no use. – Stop, McBride!
转过身来 这才是好孩子
Turn around, now, there’s a good lad.
嗯 那我们就顺其自然
Nah. I’ll take it as it comes,
反正你们什么都不在乎
if it’s all the same to you.
– 让我看看你这个懦夫 – 随便处置
– Show you up for the cowards you are. – Suit yourself!
– 他干的不错 – 他处理的非常冷静
– He took that very well. – He was very philosophical about it.
– 我们现在可以走了吗? – 我们需要处理掉尸体
– Are we going now? – We have to dump the body.
– 我可不是搬运工 – 行了
– I don’t do manual labour. – Come on.
不行 当我加入到国际毒品贩子的行列的时候
No. When I applied for the post of international drug trafficker,
就没有”必须具有重体力劳动的经验”这条…
it said nothing about “must have experience of heavy lifting”.
去西边
Into the west.
Wendell 以前来过爱尔兰吗?
Been to Ireland before, Wendell?
说不上来过 没有
Can’t say that I have, no.
那你是哪的人 祖籍?
Where are you from, originally?
祖籍吗 威斯康星
Originally, Wisconsin.
哦 威斯康星的什么地方?
Oh. Whereabouts in Wisconsin?
肯诺夏
Kenosha.
肯诺夏 威斯康星
Kenosha, Wisconsin.
那你怎么去了田纳西?
So how would you wind up in Tennessee?
你怎么知道我在田纳西呆过?
How did you know I was in Tennessee?
你没有在那呆过?
Wasn’t that where you were stationed
在那 你抓住过 泰瑞尔 利多波斯 那个开膛手
when you caught Tyrell Lee Dobbs, the Knoxville Ripper?
你对我做过调查?
You been doing your research on me?
嗯 我想你也对我做过调查
Ah, I’m sure you did the same with me.
对不起 我还真没那个时间
Sorry, I didn’t really have the time.
哦 知道 你是个大忙人 我知道的
Ah, sure, you’re a busy man, I know that.
你知道我最想去哪吗?
– D’you know where I’d like to go?
不知道 你到底最想去哪呢?
– No. Where would you like to go?
– 图波洛 国王出生的地方 – 密西西比
– Tupelo. Birthplace of the King. – Mississippi.
我太太就是杰克逊人
My wife’s from Jackson.
– 你结婚多长时间了? – 八年了
– How long have you been married? – Eight years.
– 有孩子吗? – 两个男孩
– Any kids? – Two boys.
Stokely 5岁了 Huey 差不多3个月大
Stokely’s five years old. Huey just turned three months old.
– 我有他们的照片 – 我可不想看
– I got a picture of him. – I don’t want to see it.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我说我不想看 小孩子都一个摸样
I don’t want to see it. Babies all look the same.
如果一个孩子和其他的孩子不一样
The only time a baby doesn’t look like every other baby
那就是他长得太难看了
is when it’s a really ugly baby.
所以 除非那是一张特难看的照片 我是不会看的
So, unless it’s a photo of a really ugly baby, I don’t want to see it.
– 哼 真♥他♥妈♥的无礼 – 也许是 也许不是
– Well, that’s pretty fuckin’ rude. – Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t.
哦 就是
Oh, it is.
有时候 我也想有个家
I’d like to have a family someday.
就忙着找鸡了 一直混到现在
Too busy whoring around and getting fucked up now.
我可不想听你跟我说这些无聊的话
I don’t think you should be telling me this stuff.
你知道 我曾经在报纸上看到…有人打算把可♥卡♥因♥
You know, I’ve been reading… where they’re smuggling the cocaine
用潜水艇运出哥伦比亚
out of Colombia in little submarines.
而这个潜水艇是他们自己制♥造♥的
Submarines they’ve built themselves,like.
嗯 听起来很疯狂 不过确实是事实 没错
Yeah, sounds insane, but it is true.You are correct.
狡猾的小瘪三 不过你不得不佩服他们的事业心
Crafty little beggars. You have to admire their enterprise.
– 不 警官 不能这样说 – 你不也这样认为
– No, Sergeant. You don’t. – You do.
你曾经去过美国吗?
You ever been to the States?
是的 去过一次 迪斯尼乐园
Yeah, once. Disney World.
什么 你小的时候和你父母去的?
What, when you were a kid with your family?
不是 是去年去的
No, this was last year.
– 和你的女朋友一起去的? – 不是 上帝 不是
– You went with a girlfriend? – No, God, no.
你就一个人去了趟迪斯尼乐园?
You went to Disney World by yourself?
当然 很棒吧
Yeah. Great gas it was.
还跟高飞拍了照 高飞 这是我最喜欢的
Had me picture taken with Goofy.He’s my favourite, Goofy.
我不得不说 你♥他♥妈♥的要不就是个大傻子
I can’t tell if you’re really motherfucking dumb
要不就是他妈的聪明过头
or really motherfucking smart.
# 如果你要我停止 你就把手指头放在你的耳朵上
‘Put your fingers to your ears when you want me to stop! ‘
Boyle 警官
Sergeant Boyle?
一定搞错了 你不该今天晚上来
There’s been a mix- up. You’ve the wrong night.
你说什么?
I’m sorry?
– 你是从代理那来? – 不是 我丈夫失踪了
– You’re from the agency? – No. My husband is missing.
哦 上帝 对不起 进来 进来
Oh, God, I’m sorry. Come in, come in.
我刚刚滑倒碰到什么东西上了 有点不舒服
I’ll just slip into something a little less comfortable.
不错的茶
Nice mug of tea.
现在…
Now…
嗯 你刚刚说 你丈夫失踪了?
So your husband is missing, you were saying?
– 对了 我还不知道你的名字 – Gabriela
– I didn’t get your name. – Gabriela.
Gerry 说吧
Gerry. So?
我丈夫失踪了 嗯 我想是的
My husband is missing, yeah. I think so, yes.
– 名字? – Aidan McBride
– Name? – Aidan McBride.
Aidan McBride 不是那个警♥察♥ Aidan McBride 吧?
Aidan McBride. Not the guard, Aidan McBride?
正是 他今天才在这开始工作
Yes. He started working here today.
– 他失踪多长时间了 – 从晚上到现在
– How long has he been missing? – Since tonight.
那也没多长时间
That’s no time at all, sure.
也许他去了什么地方喝酒去了
He might be on the tear somewhere.
– 他不会喝酒 – 他不会喝酒?
– He does not drink. – He doesn’t drink?
8点钟他给我打电♥话♥ 说是在回家的路上
He called me at eight o’clock. He said he was on his way home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!