贿赂也没让他高兴 他也没拿那笔钱
The blackmail didn’t bother him and he didn’t take the money.
– 我真的很感动 – 我也是 我不得不说
– I’m impressed. – I was, too, I have to say.
哈 祝他好运吧
Yeah, good luck to him.
这还真不是你在我们生意过程中
It’s not often you come across
经常表现出来的 正直
that kind of integrity in our business.
– 可是 – 行了 我们也不需要那些
– Still… – Yeah, we can’t have that.
我们要确保他不会给我们惹麻烦
We’ll have to make sure he’s out of harm’s way.
– 为什么总是我 嗯? – 因为你是个神经病
– Why’s it always me, though? – Cos you’re a psychopath.
我是个反♥社♥会♥者
I’m a sociopath,
不是神经病
not a psychopath.
这是他们在乔治山跟我说的
They explained that to me in Mountjoy.
– 有什么不同嘛? – 我不知道 这是一个委婉的说法
– What’s the difference? – Dunno. It’s a tricky one.
嗯 Oleyuwo 跟你说什么?
So… what did Dr Oleyuwo say to you?
哈 他能说什么?
Sure, what could he say?
他会不太高兴我出来闲逛
He won’t be happy. Me out gallivanting.
我跟他说如果他惹麻烦 我就驱逐他
I told him I’d have him deported if he made trouble.
哈 你是个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Oh, you’re a terror.
你还好吗?
You OK?
谢谢你带我出来 Gerry
Thanks for taking me out, Gerry.
你是个好孩子 永远的好孩子
You’re a good boy. Always a good boy.
哦 别这么说
Oh, stop it.
不 你从来不会让我感到忧伤
No, you never gave me a moment’s grief.
哈 别说了 我们俩都知道这不是事实
Ah, now stop. Now we both know that’s not true.
那就让我们假装这就是事实呗
Let’s pretend that it is.
音乐不错 是不是?
Lovely music, huh?
我们检查了药房♥
We checked the dispensary.
什么也没丢 我们现在也只能这么说
There was nothing missing, as far as we could tell.
她也许藏在身上了
She probably saved ’em up herself.
她总是很狡猾的
She was always crafty like that.
她也没留下任何遗言
She did not leave a note.
她也没必要留下遗嘱
She didn’t have to leave a note.
能说些什么呢?
What needed to be said?
Gerry :他最后还是死了 很难过 爱你的 妈妈
她是一个高傲的女人
She was a proud woman.
也是一个勇敢的女人
She was a brave woman.
她就是我的妈妈
She was my mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉听到你妈妈的消息
I was sorry to hear about your mother.
你知道 几年前我的父亲也去世了
You know,I lost my father a few years ago.
当时我还没有觉得什么 可后来…
Didn’t really hit me at the time. It was only later that I…
很艰难 是不是
It’s tough, all right.
是的
Yeah.
没错 是的
Yeah, it is.
发生了什么事?
So what’s happening?
那个案子?
With the investigation?
哦 对了 据可靠人士报告他们要在科克卸船
Oh. Well, reliable intelligence says they’re down in Cork now.
– 谁从科克卸船? – Cornell Sheehy和O’Leary
– Who’s down in Cork? – Cornell, Sheehy and O’Leary.
– 消息来源是哪? – 警♥察♥方面的
– Where’s this intelligence from? – Garda sources.
– 警♥察♥方面? – 对的
– Garda sources? – Yeah.
海军方面也会从那暂时离开
The Naval Service will stand down here.
我们要集中力量在科克
We’ll concentrate the operation in Cork.
– 这样你们要去那了? – 是的
– So you’re moving on? – Yeah.
还有另一个部门也已经到达那里了
There’s another agent in place down there already.
我今天晚上也会到那里
I’ll be heading out tonight.
我对你的帮助非常感谢 真的 相当感谢
I wanna thank you for all your help. Really. It’s much appreciated.
好吧…
Well…
要十分小心 Wendell
Take care of yourself, now, Wendell.
我会的
I will.
– 祝你好运 – 再见
– Good luck. – I’ll see you.
#什么都发生了#
(#”Everything Happens To Me”)
#我定下个日子打高尔夫
# I make a date for golf…
#什么都发生了
# Everything happens to me
#我最先想到了
# At first my heart thought…
别 别关 我喜欢 Chet Baker
No, leave it. I like Chet Baker.
你也许应当养条狗 或者鹦鹉
You should get a dog. Or a parrot, maybe.
那些可以给你警报的东西 你懂吗…
Something to raise the alarm, you know.
Ned Kelly 养了一只孔雀
Ned Kelly had a peacock.
我一直想要一只长颈鹿
I’ve always wanted a giraffe.
长颈鹿?
A giraffe?
那没用的 我觉得…
That wouldn’t work. I mean…
你要建一个高高的屋顶或者什么…
You’d have to put in a cupola or somethin’.
那太费钱了
Be too expensive.
赶紧坐在那
Sit yourself down there now.
想想你们这帮家伙被认为正在科克卸船
Thought you lads were supposed to be down in Cork.
在情报界 这就叫做错误情报
It’s called misinformation in the intelligence community.
– – 错误情报? – – 错误情报 然后 聪明的饭桶
– Disinformation. – Disinformation, then, smartarse.
– – 你们实际上是在偌斯维尔卸船 对吗? – 接近 斯柏迪奥
– You’re down at Rossaveal, so? – Close. Spiddal.
我不知道是杀了你还是把你吊起来
You know, I don’t know whether to kill you or just tie you up,
你要保证你不会做傻事
make sure you don’t do anythin’ silly.
你这有没有绳子 嗯
D’you have any rope and, er,
你怎么称呼这个? 嗯 封口胶带?
what d’you call it? Erm, masking tape?
下面的小屋里可能有一些
There might be some down in the shed below.
哦 算了 这么晚也不必还要出去跑那么远的路
Ah, sure. Can’t be traipsing round out there at this hour of the night.
你不会让我去的 是不是?
You couldn’t just let me be, no?
如果你不介意的话 我能问你们为什么杀了McCormick?
Why d’you kill McCormick, if you don’t mind me asking?
我们觉得他是FBI的线人
– We thought he was an FBI informer.
觉得他是FBI的线人?
– Thought he was an FBI informer?
– 可结果他不是 – 这个 McCormick 真倒霉
– Turns out he wasn’t. – Unlucky for Mr McCormick.
只要安全就不必说抱歉 对不对?
Better to be safe than sorry, though, huh?
绝对正确 你们这个行当要十分小心
Right enough. Can’t be too careful in your line of work.
这是不好干的差事 可很多人都不知道
It’s a hard life. Not a lot of people understand.
我们每天都如履薄冰 胆战心惊
I’m on tablets, like, for the stress. Lithium.
你要对你的家伙小心点
You want to be careful with that stuff.
你哪不舒服吗?
You all right there?
我想我要把我这里不应该有的小玩意给掏出来
I think I might have picked up a little something I shouldn’t have.
从杂草丛中采出来蘑菇 是吗?
Got a little fungi from Dingle, huh?
我跟两个小丫头玩过 有点情不自禁 比如
I was with two lasses. Got a bit carried away, like.
没有用可靠的保护措施 想冒点险 对吧?
Ran out of the old prophylactics but decided to chance it?
这点我们是一路货色
We’ve all been there.
– 那些女孩是哪里来的? – 都柏林
– Where were these girls from? – Dublin.
哦 都柏林 那你只能怪你自己了
Sure, Dublin. You’ve only yourself to blame.
如果有些喝的之类的东西就好了 或者你自己选择一下
Be nice if we had some dips. While you’re making up your mind.
嗯 一些薄饼 一些肉酱
Yeah. Some nachos. Guacamole.
我的意思 我们可能要在这呆一会
– I mean, we might be here a while.
不会 我们不会在这呆很长时间
– Nah, we won’t be here that long.
很快就会完事了
This’ll all be over soon.
– 为什么那样对待 McCormick? – 就是要迷惑你们
– What was the deal with McCormick? – Just to confuse you lads.
那个5个半呢?
Why “5 1/2, though?
谁知道 我也不清楚 真的
Fuck knows. I was locked, sure.
哦 天
Oh, Christ.
那些小玩意会把你活活吃掉
They’re eating you alive, the beggars.
还有 McBride 你们怎么对他?
And McBride? You did for him, too?
那个真的是一个意外事件 嗯
Now that was pure happenstance.Hmm.
他把我们毫无理由地拽了出来
He pulled us over for no reason.
就只顾他自己的事
Should’ve minded his own business.
– 那你们把他的尸体怎么办了? – 给扔到海里去了
– What did you do with the body? – Dumped it in the sea.
估计现在那些小鱼已经把他吃干净了
Little fishes will have eaten him away by now.
还不错 嗯? 他会跟两个谋杀犯一起逃跑?
Not bad, huh? Getting away with two murders?
你们现在还没有逃脱掉
You haven’t got away with them yet.
我佩服你的自信 警官
I admire your confidence, Sergeant.
我也佩服你
I admire yours.

Fuck.
我想…我想你对我下了手
I think… I think you’ve done for me.
我想也是
I think I have, yeah.
那些灯光变得黯淡了吗?
Are the lights growing dim?
– 不许嘲笑我 – 这对你已经够好了
– Don’t mock me.- It’s good enough for ye.
还有那么多的…
There were so many…
我还有那么多…的事情要做…
There were so many things… I wanted to do.
你♥他♥妈♥的还想干什么?去斗牛城潘普洛纳和公牛一起跑?
Like what, for fuck’s sake? Running with the bulls at Pamplona?
Wendell Everett 探员
Special Agent Wendell Everett.
这是 Gerry Boyle Wendell

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!