知道为什么毛骨悚然?因为有人打女人
You know what gives me the creeps? Cunts who beat up women.
哦 这可不是我
Ah, that wasn’t me, now.
也许是我的一个过分热情的手下
It was one of me overenthusiastic minions.
– Cornell 还是 O’Leary? – 看来警官还是消息灵通人士呢
– Cornell or O’Leary? – You’re very well informed, Sergeant.
– 我对事情进展了如指掌 – 不错嘛…
– I keep abreast of current events. – Good man yourself.
不 我不喜欢用暴♥力♥对付女人
No, I’m not a fan of violence against women
同时 我也不喜欢勒索
and I’m not a fan of blackmail either.
因此 嗯 作为额外的奖励刺♥激♥
So, er, as an added incentive…
– 这个 – 行贿我的目的是什么?
– Now… – What’s the point in paying me off?
你还要向所有在西海岸上的其他警♥察♥行贿才行
You’ll have to pay off every other guard on the west coast.
– 那可是一大帮人? – 都完全一样
– The lot of them? – Enough as makes no odds.
– 还有 Wendell ? – 谁? 哦 那个美♥国♥佬♥?
– Even Wendell? – Who’s… Oh, the Yank?
不 我觉得做这个决定还要谨慎点
No, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour there.
你知道美国人是喜欢按照狗屁的理想工作的
You know what the Americans are like with their fuckin’ ideals.
我再说一遍 我们都说清楚了…这是一次性奖励
I’ll say this now, so as we’re clear. This is a one- time- only offer.
让我过了这关你就没事了
Cross me on this and you’re finished.
而且这也不仅仅是我一个人的事
And this is not just about me.
你也不能逮捕我就没事了 天外有天 人上有人
You can’t just arrest me and it’s over.There are men behind the men.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
我明白 Sheehy
I understand, Sheehy.
我明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
再见 朋友
Goodbye, amigos.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
这个冰凉的奶昔让我头痛
That milkshake’s after giving me a fuckin’ milkshake headache.
哦 我讨厌他们
Oh, I hate them.
– 你想做什么? – 没事 一会就过去了
– What are you gonna do? – I’ll be all right. It’ll go in a minute.
# 把他们从泰拉桥上扔进了泥泞的水中#
# And drop them into the muddy water off the Tallahatchie Bridge #
你知道有时候你会听到有人被歹徒给办了?
You know when you about someone being liquidated by the Mob?
嗯哼 – 那这个实际上意味着什么?
– Hmm. – What does that actually mean?
意味着他们被杀掉了
Means they’ve been killed.
就是 还有其他的意思吗?
I mean, what else would it mean?
我知道 但是不是意味着他们实际上被变成了液体?
I know that. But does it mean they’ve actually been turned into liquid?
变成了液体?
Turned into liquid.
不 就是…被杀了
No. Just… killed.
估计想到把某个人变成液体也许会很浪费时间 是吗?
Suppose turning someone into liquid would be too time- consuming, huh?
也许要几年
Take ages.
哦 McBride夫人
Ah. Mrs McBride.
– 你们发现他了吗? – 很抱歉 还没有
– You’ve found him? – No, I’m sorry.
我们正想问你一些问题
We just wanted to ask you a few more questions.
好吧 – 我知道 Boyle 警官是…
– Please. – I thought Sergeant Boyle was…
– 他已经被调离了这个案件 – 为什么?
– He’s been relieved of those duties. – Why?
– – 这只是个司法管辖权的问题 – 他脑袋有病
– There was a jurisdictional issue. – He’s not right in the head.
我觉得 McBride夫人不要被扯进这些事情里来
I don’t think we need to involve Mrs McBride in that discussion, do you?
没错 你知道的要比我多
Right you are. You know more than me.
抱歉 我们想知道你能不能想出一些其他的原因
I’m sorry. We were wondering if there was any reason you could think of
使得你丈夫不得不选择了消失
that your husband might have chosen to disappear.
不会的 我把所有的事情都跟 Boyle 警官说了
– No. I told Sergeant Boyle all I know.
哦 我明白
– No, I understand.
– 要不他受贿了? – 我…我不明白
– Was he on the take? – I… I don’t understand…
McBride是不是从什么人哪拿钱了?比如黑帮老大?
McBride. Was he taking money from people? Gangsters?
– 啊! – 他是个好人 为什么他要…?
– Whoa! – He is a good man. Why would he…?
不不 当然 他是个好人
– No, no. Of course he’s a good man.
嗯 没错 我们都是好人
– Ah, sure, we’re all good men.
可是事实是 他在一大帮毒品贩子出现的同时
The fact remains, he shows up in the west
也来到了我们西部地区
at the exact same time a bunch of drug smugglers
而这个案子涉及到了5个亿的可♥卡♥因♥
are landing half a billion dollars’ worth of cocaine
而他又突然消失了
and then he suddenly goes missing?
– 啊! 看起来我都可疑了 – Stanton 检察官!
– Hmm, sounds fishy to me. – Inspector Stanton!
– 你说他是罪犯? – 不 我们没有…
– You’re saying he is a criminal? – No, we’re not…
就是瞎子也会见钱眼开的
Many a blind eye be turned for that money.
– 他是从都柏林来这的 – 哦!
– He is from Dublin after all. – Oh!
我一直在想你们在寻找我的丈夫
I thought you wanted to find my husband,
没想到你们却在诋毁他?
but you insult him?
McBride 夫人
Mrs McBride, I would like to
我要十分真诚地对此向您道歉…
sincerely apologise for the insensitivity…
我只跟 Boyle 警官说这件事
I will only speak to Sergeant Boyle.
你们以后就别管我的事了…
Please do not come to my work again.
– 麦克布莱德夫人…- 祝你好运
– Mrs Mc… – Good day to you.
McBride 夫人 如果我…
Mrs McBride, if I could…
哈 脾气挺大 是不是?
Hmm! Touchy, huh?
他们都一样 这些罗马尼亚人
They’re like that, the Romanians.
– 警官 – Colum
– Sergeant. – Colum.
你想要一些吗?
D’you want one of these?
– 这是什么玩意? – 我也不知道
– What are they? – I dunno.
一个利比亚孩子交给我的 颜色都不一样 看看
Libyan lad gave them to me. All different colours, look.
不用了 Colum
I’ll pass, Colum.
我来一个紫色的 看起来比较赏心悦目
I’ll have one of the purple ones.They make you feel frisky.
好吧 我们自己得好好看一看
Right. We’ll have a little look- see for ourselves.
– 谁发现他们的? – 一个小男孩
– Who found ’em? – Young lad.
– 我们会不会有麻烦? – 不会 他是个好孩子
– We won’t have any trouble there? – No, he’s a good lad.
他有点神经质
He’s a bit cracked, anyways,
就是说 即使他说了什么话…
so, like, even if he did say something…
– 少了点什么?哦 – 是的 有问题吗?
– Is that the lot, yeah? – Yeah. What’s the problem?
这里面原来有两只卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
There’s supposed to be two of those Kalashnikovs
两只格洛克手♥枪♥ 一个大口径短筒手♥枪♥
and two Glocks, and a Derringer.
– 短筒手♥枪♥? – 就像是儿童手♥枪♥
– What’s a Derringer? – It’s like a baby gun.
一种同性恋人用来藏匿在他们身体中的玩意
One of the gay lads used to like secreting it on his person,
你知道的
you know.
– 在爱尔兰共和军里还有同性恋? – 也许有个一两个
– There were gay lads in the IRA? – There are one or two, like.
这是我们能够成功打入MI5队伍的唯一途径
It was the only way we could successfully infiltrate the Ml5.
什么?
What?
我说的是这只有 一个AK- 47
I mean, an AK- 47,
一个格洛克手♥枪♥和一个短筒手♥枪♥
a Glock and a Derringer.
就是说还有东西没有了…
That’s a lot to go missing, like.
你知道这是怎么一回事呢?
Have you any idea what happened to them?
– 也许被老鼠吃了 – 哈?
– Maybe the mice ate them.- Huh?
也许被老鼠吃了
Maybe the mice ate them.
我可不能把这句话写在报告里 “也许被老鼠吃了”
I can’t be after putting that in me report. “Maybe the mice ate them.”
– 不能? – 绝对不能
– No? – Not really, no.
为什么你不把 Boyle 警官
Why don’t you put in your report
也背叛了 还帮了你们这帮家伙一个忙
that Sergeant Boyle went out of his fuckin’ way
但却遇到了麻烦也他妈地写在报告里
to do you boys a fuckin’ favour, and he got really fuckin’ annoyed
而此时你在问他丢掉的枪♥支♥的愚蠢的问题
when you started asking him stupid questions about missing fuckin’ guns,
并且把他看作狗屎一样而乖乖就范
and trying to fuckin’ catch him out as if he was some fuckin’ gobshite?
– 没必要那样 – 你们也有一些爆♥炸♥物 是吧?
– No need for that. – You have your explosives, don’t ya?
看起来你们现在也不是热衷于
It’s not as if you lads were ever keen on
使用人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥把自己炸成碎片
getting in close for a scrap, now.
再误炸了旁边的澳大利亚人
Blowing up Australians by mistake from a distance
这才是你们的做事方式
was more your modus operandi.
没有必要那样了 我真的把你惹翻啦
There’s no need for that.I’m after upsetting you.
我抱歉 现在我们可以把它们放过去吗?
I apologise. Now can we leave it at that?
我接受你的道歉 Colum
I accept your apology, Colum.
你们这帮家伙欠着我呢 因为背叛了我
You boys owe me one, though. For going out of me way.
我会向我的统帅部领导汇报的
I’ll have to put it to the high command.
– 现在还有最高统帅部? – 没错 有
– Is there still a high command? – There is, yeah.
行了 我也别问得那么清楚了
Well, I can’t ask fairer than that.

Ta.
Colum 后备箱在那边
The boot’s at the other end, Colum.

Jesus.
我总是搞错
I’m always doing that.
什么都没有
Nothing.
明天晚上 我们都准备好了
Tomorrow night, so. We’re good to go.
– 我真的讨厌那个 – – 什么?
– I fuckin’ hate that. – What?
美国方式
Americanisms.
“准备好了”
“Good to go.”
那个警♥察♥怎么样了?
What about the guard?
我不知道 有点不一般
I don’t know. That’s an anomaly.
是这么说吗?我想不会吧
Is that the right word? I don’t think it is.
为什么?那个警♥察♥ 我说的是
Why? The guard, I mean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!