哈 一张大地图 一帮人指指点点
Big map. People pointing.
一定是很重要的事情
Must be important.
我们会沿着海岸巡逻 逐点进行
I wanna move the teams up and down the coast, point by point.
我们将在48小时内布置完毕
We’ll do it in about 48 hours.
一切都在进行中 嗯?
All happening now, huh?
对不起 失陪一会
Excuse me a moment.
对不起 我没想做什么不敬…
Sorry, I didn’t mean to insult…
你♥他♥妈♥的不要再这么扯着我
Don’t you ever fuckin’ grab me like that again.
只要你不他妈的再这么跟我说话
Don’t you ever speak to me like that again.
你现在是把一帮僵尸集♥合♥在你的周围了
You have your fuckin’ zombies around you now.
移♥动♥电♥话♥ 计算机 还都是他妈的挺复杂的玩意儿
Mobile phones, computers.Very fuckin’ sophisticated.
我们正在进行一个非常非常重要的工作
We’re working on a vitally important case.
我对你的要求…
What I need from you…
我怎么可以帮到你 Wendell
What do you need from me, Wendell,
除了那他妈的一杯咖啡
apart from a cup of fuckin’ coffee?
Boyle 有一个疯小子要跟你通话
Boyle, some mad lad wants to talk to ya.
他的猫也许挂在树上或者什么东西上了
His cat’s probably stuck up a tree or something.
你最好是接这个电♥话♥
You should probably take that.
这样 从逻辑上说 我们下面需要的就是…
So, logistically, what we’re gonna need is…
– 它在哪? – 附近
– Where is it? – Beyond.
他们藏得不怎么好 弱爆了
They didn’t hide it very well. Sloppy.
他们可能是晚上干的
Well, they were probably out here after dark.
在晚上这可是个孤独的工作
Be a lonely old job up here at night.
是的 可能还会有鬼在这 捉邪鬼
Yeah, probably ghosts up here and everything. Poltergeists.
我还真不知道什么捉邪鬼 这周围也没有栅栏
I don’t know about the poltergeists. There’s nothing to peg around.
– 那你当时在这做什么? – 海♥洛♥因♥
– What were you doing up here? – Heroin.
你会被打死的 尤金
You’ll get a belt, Eugene,
如果你还是继续这么疯的话
if you carry on with that craic.
帮一把忙
Give us a hand here.
什么? 你拿走什么东西了
– What? – You’ve taken something.
– 没有 – 你一定拿走了什么东西
– I have not. – You’ve taken something.
你表现的一点都没惊讶
You didn’t even act surprised.
我比窦娥还冤啊
This is like the Birmingham Six all over again!
拿出来 你个臭小子 不要惹我生气
Hand it over, you little shit. Don’t make me frisk ya.
你有病 哥们
You’re tripping, nigga!
如果你惹我 那就有你好看
If you frisk me,I’ll have you up on charges!
你想让我把你扔出去?
You want me to batter the hell out of you?
我会的 小子 别再多问
Cos I will, boy. No questions asked.
你到底在做什么?
What in hell are you doing?
这也太小了 这是一把短枪
– It’s tiny. – It’s a Derringer.
约翰 威尔克斯 用同样的枪刺杀了 林肯
John Wilkes Booth used one to assassinate Abraham Lincoln.
这么点的东西这么来劲
Wouldn’t think it’d do much damage.
他们完蛋了
They get the job done.
可我还不明白他们要用这些干什么
But I can’t see what use they’d be to the ‘RA.
也许他们要杀死小的新教♥徒♥
Maybe they’re for killing little Protestants.
杀死小的新教♥徒♥ 真有意思
Killing little Protestants. That’s funny.
我他妈的讨厌向警♥察♥屈服
I fucking hate bent coppers.
– 他们还提出来了什么? – 没有 他们什么也没提
– Did they try something? – No, they didn’t try something.
那 有什么问题呢?
What’s the problem, then?
我他妈的已经烦了跟我们打交道的那些人
I’m fucking tired of the kind of people we have to deal with.
你还能怎样?我们是毒品贩子
What d’ye expect? We’re drug traffickers.
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥也很难在这地方分一杯羹
Dalai Lama’s hardly gonna be looking for a piece of the action.
有点沮丧 嗯 气馁?
It’s dispiriting, though, innit?
可是有什么意义?
What’s the point?
所有这些都毫无意义
It’s all so fucking meaningless.
– 说钱吗? – 就是说钱
– The money? – The money, yeah.
你需要多少钱才能幸福?
How much money do you need to be happy?
– 那帮混♥蛋♥? – 就是那帮混♥蛋♥
– The whores? – The whores, yeah.
我正处在寻求建立一个更有意义关系的阶段
I’m at that stage where I’m looking for a more meaningful relationship.
我和你想的一样
I’m with you there.
一夫一妻制
Monogamous.
这里有个警♥察♥局搞不定
There’s one guard Stanton couldn’t vouch for.
据说那个警♥察♥让人捉摸不定
Says he’s too unpredictable.
别说 我猜猜 Boyle 是吗?
Don’t tell me. Let me guess. Boyle.
没错 就是他
Yeah, that’s him.
我喜欢鲨鱼
I like sharks.
他们是那么的舒缓
They’re soothing.
他一点用都没有
He was no use.
哈 你这个年纪还有什么需要忏悔?
Sure, what have you got to confess, at your age?
这跟我的年龄有什么关系?
What’s my age got to do with it?
波尔布特活到70岁才死
Sure, Pol Pot was in his 70s when he died.
我觉得波尔布特的罪行更加臭名昭著
I think Pol Pot’s shenanigans were a little more malicious
你是追不上了
than anything you might’ve got up to.
说说你知道的事
Shows what you know.
真的吗?你参加了一个性聚会还是什么活动 是不是?
Really? You took part in a sex orgy or something, did ya?
– 就是其中的一个酒神聚会 – 滚蛋
– One of them bacchanals? – Get away.
– 或者在闻着屁抽海♥洛♥因♥
– Or bust a cap in the ass of a homey?
你那些案子办得如何了?
So how are things in the world of law enforcement?
– 从FBI来了一个小伙子 – 行为科学单位的?
– We’ve had a lad over from the FBI. – Oh. The Behavioural Science Unit?
毒品
Drugs.
哦 是吗 是的
– Ah, sure. – Yeah.
– 哪类毒品? – 可♥卡♥因♥
– What kind of drugs? – Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥? 我要弄点可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine? I could do with some cocaine.
他们说那东西会让你干劲十足
They say it gives you great get- up- and- go.
哦 它会让你振作 没错
Oh, it perks you up, all right.
也帮助你性致勃发 那些人对这个东西都疯掉了
Helps you get off with the lasses, too. They’re mad for the stuff.
– 这也不怨他们 – 没错
– Who could blame them? – True enough.
– 硝酸戊酯怎么样? – 什么?
– What about amyl nitrate? – What?
你能弄点硝酸戊酯吗?
– What does amyl nitrate do for you?
你看我像个毒品的狂热爱好者吗?
– Am I a fucking drugs aficionado?
为什么突然对这个感兴趣?
What’s with the sudden interest?
我也不知道 我觉得…也许错过了
I don’t know. I… I feel I’ve missed out.
– 你错过了硝酸戊酯? – 是的 我好像是这么说的
– You missed out on amyl nitrate? – Well, generally, I’m saying.
哦 没错 我们错过了很多的东西
Ah, sure, we all fucking missed out generally.
你在此并不孤独
You’re not alone there.
你的小脑袋里面还有什么乱思想?都倒出来 让我看看
What’s going on in that tiny little brain of yours? Come on, tell me.
我只是在想…我已经…很长时间没有听音乐了
I was just thinking I haven’t… listened to music in a long time.
现场音乐会 知道吗?有乐队的
Live music, you know? Like a ceilidh band.
如果就这些 今晚上我就可以安排了…
If that’s all, I can sort something out for tonight.
– 你会吗? – 有点约束还是不错的
– You will? – Bound to be something good on.
看起来你还挺容易满足
It’s not as if you’re that hard to please.
没错 他们在狂欢舞会上也这么说我
Yeah, that’s what they said to me at the orgy.
– 你刚刚打过一架 嗯? – 是的
– You’ve been in the wars, huh? – Yeah.
– 谁把你打成这样? – 就是一个小伙子
– Who did that to ya? – Just a fella.
一个小伙子 还不是一个好小伙子
Just a fella. Not a very nice fella.
就没有好的小伙子
There are no nice fellas.
哦 这个我还真的不太确定…
Oh, I wouldn’t be too sure about that, now.
这是一个有点悲观的世界观
That’s a very pessimistic world- view.
请再来两个这个 巧克力味的
Two more of them, please, Yuyang. Chocolate.
你怎么又回 Galway 了? Aoife
What brings you back to Galway, Aoife?
这没什么好处 我敢打赌
Nothing good, I’m betting.
还不是因为这些照片
It’s about those pictures.
– 什么照片? – 就是G宾馆拍的那些
– What pictures? – The ones from the G.
那又怎么样?
What about them?
如果你知道什么对自己好
I’m to tell you to keep your head down,
有时候就要不得不低调一点
if you know what’s good for you.
如果我不低调 又会如何?
And if I don’t keep me head down, what then?
我们还可以继续谈吗?
Are we making any headway?
– Sheehy – Boyle 警官
– Sheehy. – Sergeant Boyle.
看起来这些从开始就早有预谋?
So it was a set- up from the start?
– 你的工作如何了? – 不是 那只是一次偶然事件
– How’d you work that? – No, it was just a random thing.
听说在 Galway 有个警♥察♥特别喜欢叫♥鸡♥…
Heard there was a guard in Galway with a penchant for whores.
我就想利用一下 这也是我机会主义的一个表现
Decided to take advantage of it. Totally opportunistic on my part.
这首歌♥还真的对我有点挑逗 哥们
This song really freaks me out, man.
他们在泰拉桥上到底扔了些什么?
What did they throw off the fucking Tallahatchie Bridge?
– 我一直认为是个婴儿 – 是吗?
– I always thought it was a baby. – Yeah?
也许是枪 好了 也许是他妈的其他东西
Could be a gun. Well, could be any fuckin’ thing.
Bobbie Gentry 说她也不知道里面是什么
Bobbie Gentry said she didn’t know what it was.
看起来很神秘 嗯
Supposed to be mysterious, like.
这他妈的让我有毛骨悚然的感觉
It gives me the fuckin’ creeps.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!