No. It’s…
不这…
It’s over. Just sign them.
结束了签了它吧
Please.
拜托了
Could’ve happened to anyone.
每个人都可能出现这样的情况
Maybe.
也许吧
But what if it happens again? What then?
但是如果再发生了怎么办?
Kid got a couple stitches. He’s gonna be fine.
他只用缝几针就行了 不会有事的
We got him out of there.
我们把他救出来了
No, you did.
不 是你救的
You were strong out there today.
你今天表现很好
I was proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
What are you gonna do?
你准备接下来做什么呢?
Friend of mine once suggested fishing.
有朋友曾经建议我去钓鱼
Think I might take his advice.
我想我会接受他的提议
Fishing?
钓鱼?
Yeah.
是的
Guys like us don’t go fishing.
我们这样的人不钓鱼的
Where have I heard that before?
我以前好像听说过
Senior, before you go,
军士长 你走之前
I gotta know one thing.
我想知道一件事
What’s your real number?
正确的数字是多少?
Twenty-two.
Twenty-two?
That’s not bad. It’s not 200. It’s not…
还不坏不是200 不是…
Twenty-two’s the number of people I lost, Jake.
22是我没救到的数字 杰克
Only number I kept track of.
我只记这个数字
Keeps the sea out of your mouth.
把嘴里的海腥味去去
Hey.

Hi.

You started painting again?
你重新开始画画了?
Yeah. Great light up there.
是的 可以有点事做
You know,
你知道
I wanna apologize for the phone calls, Helen.
那个电♥话♥的事我得向你道歉 海伦
I should’ve given you your space.
我该给你空间的
And you felt showing up here unannounced
你觉得忽然出现在这里
was the best way to communicate that?
是最好的办法来沟通那件事吗?
Hey.

Please just… Ben.
请你… 本
I want you to have it, along with these.
我要你保存它 连同这个
I signed them.
我签了名
Why now?
为什么是现在?
I had a… I had a case a while back.
我有…我以前有一次任务
You know, a couple was drowning.
你知道的 有一对夫妻溺水了
By the time I got there,
但当我赶到那儿的时候
the husband was dragging his wife under,
他丈夫正把他的妻子往下拽
just trying to stay afloat.
只是想让自己浮起来
Pure survival instinct.
纯粹的生存本能
It took me…
这让我…
Took me a long time to understand that that man was me.
让我用了很长时间才意识到 其实那个人就是我
Oh, man. Oh, doggone it.
哦 可恶的 又来了
Sorry.
对不起
Aren’t you gonna answer that?
你要接听吗?
I’m not a rescue swimmer anymore, Helen.
我不再是个救生员了 海伦
Bye, baby.
再见 亲爱的
Lock it up.
注意
We have a 75-foot fishing vessel in distress,
一艘75英尺长的渔船求救
taking on water in high seas.
在深海区域船进水
She’s dead in the water with four souls onboard.
船失控了有4人在船上
With its dewatering pumps unable to keep up,
抽水泵无法持续工作
it’s not a matter of if this thing is going down, but when.
现在的问题不是船会不会沉 而是何时沉没
Tighten her down! We gotta secure her.
绑紧一点加把劲
BEN’S VOICE: There will come a time when you’re going to have to say no.
遇到这样的情况你必须说不
You’ll be facing crews from five to 20, all saying, “Save me, save me.”
当你面对5到20个船员对你说”救我救我”
They’re looking for a miracle.
他们在等待奇迹
At 24 years old,
在24岁的年纪
you have to find a way to be that miracle.
你得想办法成为那个奇迹
PILO T: Sounds good. We’ll plan our free-fall deployment to the water.
一切正常我们要开始实施救援了
Are you good with that, Jake? Yeah, copy that.
准备好了吗 杰克? 是的
Okay, if we have to put you in, we’re gonna get you in upswell
如果我们要把你放下去 只能放在峰头上
and let the waves take you down to the boat.
让海浪把你带到船那边去
Are you good with that? Roger.
准备好了吗 是的
We’re only gonna have about 20 minutes on-scene,
我们只有20分钟
so we gotta be quick. Copy that.
动作快一点 明白
All right, I got the vessel in sight. Two o’clock, about 50 meters.
我看到渔船了2点钟方向 50米左右
RE YES: Cabin door open and locked.
舱门开启
Pre-rescue checklist for free-fall deployment.
救生员准备
RE YES: Whoa, whoa! Boat just took a wave, sir.
哇!船刚才吃了个大浪
One appears to have gone on the edge.
一个人被冲到船边上了
He’s hanging from the cargo net.
他挂在货网上了
We need to get our swimmer down there.
我们得把救生员放下去
PILO T: Computer’s showing 60 knots…
电脑显示风速60节
Going off com.
别管电脑怎么说了
Prepare for a free-fall deployment of the rescue swimmer.
救生员准备
Rescue checklist, part two.
救生员再次检查
Swimmer’s getting ready.
救生员准备完毕
Rescue checklist complete. Swimmer’s coming out.
检查完毕 救生员准备入水
Roger that. Check swimmer.
明白 检查救生员
Swimmer’s at the door, sir. Checking swimmer.
救生员准备完毕 检查
Swimmer ready?
准备好了?
God help you if you ain’t, boy.
上帝会保佑你的
Swimmer’s away.
救生员下水了
Swimmer’s okay. He’s heading towards the vessel.
救生员情况良好 他朝渔船游过去了
All right, he’s cutting through those waves pretty good.
他切浪切的真不错
That’s it. He’s approaching the vessel.
他接近船支了
He’s at the boat, sir.
已经上船了 长官
Man, are we glad to see you!
伙计 见到你太好了
PILO T ON RADIO: Kodiak Ops, rescue 6034.
科迪亚克调度中心 6034号♥呼叫
Fischer’s onboard, but vessel is compromised.
费舍尔到船上了 但是船的情况很糟糕
Taking on lots of water. May not hold much longer.
进了很多水 恐怕支持不了多久了
Stand by for further.
随时报告最新进展
How many guys you got on here? Is anybody injured?
船上有多少人?有没有人受伤?
I got four guys.
一共4个人
This guy’s got a broken leg.
他的腿断了
The skipper’s down below. He’s trying to start the pumps.
船长在里面 他在试着发动抽水泵
All right, he’s gonna go up first. All right.
好的 他先走 好的
PILO T 2: Kodiak Ops, Kodiak Ops, this is rescue 6034.
科迪亚克 科迪亚克 这是6304
There’s three onboard with injuries, one more down below.
有三人受伤 船里还有一人
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
You there, help me get him around in here.
你们帮忙把他放进来
Bring him on in. All right.
把他放进来 好的
Basket is on its way up.
救生篮上升中
Strap in. Strap in!
系好安全带
The captain’s down below, and there’s one other man on deck.
船长在里面 甲板上没有人了
Help him out. Strap yourself in. Get out of the way.
我去救他 你绑好自己 不要挡路
I repeat, the boat’s going down fast. Eight minutes to bingo.
重复一遍 船就要沉了 给你8分钟
All right, come on, get in the basket.
好的 快点 进到篮子里
RE YES: I have the ready-for-pickup signal.
收到起吊信♥号♥♥
Hold on.
扶好
PILO T 2: Swimmer One, Swimmer One, come in.
1号♥救生员 1号♥救生员 快进来
Rescue swimmer, 6034.
救生员6034
Fischer. Come in, Fischer.
费舍尔进来 费舍尔
Swimmer One, Swimmer One, come in.
1号♥救生员 1号♥救生员 进来
JAKE: This is Swimmer One. Roger that, Swimmer One. Go ahead.
这是1号♥救生员 收到 1号♥救生员 继续
JAKE: Swimmer One. I got one down below. I’m gonna go down there.
救生员1号♥ 船里还有1个人 我去救他出来
Swimmer One, be advised we’ve got seven minutes to bingo.
救生员1号♥ 我们只剩7分钟了
I’m going down.
我下去了
Captain? CAPTAIN: Yeah!
船长? 是我
Captain?
船长?
Captain! I’m a rescue swimmer. I’m here to help you out.
船长!我是救生员我来帮你出去
Your leg is jammed in here? Or is it just closed…
你的腿卡住了还是断了?
It’s the whole leg!
我的整条腿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!