You know what, Doran? You, I think I might actually let drown.
你知道吗 杜伦 我觉得我可能会让你淹死
ALL: Oh!

Hey, Senior Chief.
嘿 二级军士长
Ben, she’s hot tonight.
本 她今晚很辣啊
This place has not changed.
这地方没变
From Kodiak, Alaska… Don’t.
来自阿♥拉♥斯加州科迪亚克 别
…Senior Chief Ben Randall is in the house,
二级军士长本·朗道
big as day and still alive.
平安无事 还活着
I must owe somebody money.
我一定欠了谁钱了
You’re terrible. Oh, Ben.
你太坏了 哦 本
I heard a rumor you were gonna be teaching here in town.
有谣言说你要在城里教书啊
If that ain’t the karmic wheel spinning, I don’t know what is.
这要不是命运 我都不知道还能是什么
Well. To the prodigal’s return.
好啦 敬回头的浪子
Where’s your better half? She decided to stay home.
你的另一半呢? 她决定待在家
Oh. Work stuff.
哦 工作的事情
Yeah. Winter in Kodiak. Let me see. Winter in Louisiana.
是啊 科迪亚克的冬天 让我看看 路易斯安娜的冬天
All right, stop. Stop. “She decided to stay home.”
好啦 别说了 她决定待在家
Well, it’s a good thing we got a full bottle and half the night.
好事情是我们还有整瓶酒和半个晚上
Yes, we do.
没错
Check it out. She’s staring at you.
看看 她盯着你看呢
That girl right there is not staring at me.
那个女孩没盯着我看
Did you just point at her?
你用手指她了
Did she see you point? I don’t know.
她看见你指她了吗? 我不知道
All right, now you gotta go talk to her. You gotta go make a move.
好啦 你得去跟她谈谈 你得主动
Yeah. I can’t.
没错 我不行
I just don’t feel comfortable right now talking to women.
我现在不想和女人聊天
You’re telling me you wanna jump out of helicopters
你想告诉我你愿意跳出直升机
for a living… You’re talking to me.
去救人 你和我聊了
…but you can’t go talk to a girl?
但不愿意和女孩聊天?
That’s exactly what I was telling you. You’re smooth.
没错 这就是我想说的 真能说会道啊
All right, look, I’m gonna help you out here.
好啦 我来帮帮你
I’ll show you how it’s done.
我给你演示一下怎么做
Pick out the hottest girl in here. I’ll take her home.
找这里最辣的妞 我会带她回家
Oh, gosh. Okay.
哦 天啊 好啊
Here he go, now. No, how about I will find the girl?
他又来了 不 我来选妞如何?
All right.
行啊
Okeydoke. Who you thinking?
好 你觉得哪一个?
Make sure she’s hot.
一定要辣
Where you looking? Okay.
你看哪呢? 好
At the bar. Two o’clock.
吧台那里 两点钟方向
Yes. That’s a good one.
不错 那个不错
CADET: There’s no way in hell she’s talking to you.
她不可能和你聊的
That one? Yeah, that one.
那一个? 没错 那个
Hundred bucks says she shuts you down
我出一百美元
in less than a minute.
她一分钟就会把你拒了
Boom.

That looks like a bet to me, Jake. That’s a bet.
我看这好像赌注啊 杰克 是赌注
All right. All right.
好啦 好啦
Hundred bucks says I close in less than a minute.
一百美元 我一分钟就能把她搞上手
Oh, absolutely.
哦 没问题
Hats off, man. Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
向你致敬 伙计 嘀哒 嘀哒 嘀哒
Clock starts when I talk to her.
从我和她说话开始
That’s fine.
没问题
CADET: This is gonna be embarrassing.
绝对让人尴尬
All right, buddy.
好啦 伙计
CADET: What do you think? What do you got?
你觉得怎样?
You think he’s gonna do it? Yeah.
你觉得他能做到吗? 是的
Evening, ma’am. Can I buy you a drink?
晚安 女士 我可以给你买♥♥杯酒吗?
I don’t think so.
这样不好吧
You don’t know what you’re missing.
你不会知道自己错过了什么
You sure you wanna go with that one?
你肯定要玩这套吗?
That’s, like, your top-of-the-line, A-game material?
说你最棒啦 什么都玩的转啦
See, the way I see it, you got two choices here:
依我看 你有两个选择
Walk away from me,
离开我这里
or walk out of here with me and split the cash.
或者和我一起离开 我们平分那钱
Cash?
钱?
What cash?
什么钱?
The money you bet your friends you could pick me up.
你和你朋友赌的说你能吊到我的
See, that makes me nervous.
嘿 那让我很紧张啊
She’s shutting him down.
她正在拒绝他呢
How much time you got left?
你还有多少时间?
About 20 seconds. Shall we?
大概20秒钟 走吧?
LINDSE Y: Oh, my gosh. No way.
哦 天啊 不可能
It looks like they’re leaving the bar together, is what I see.
看起来他们好像要一起离开酒吧啊
No way!
不可能
You have got to be kidding me.
一定是蒙我
Unbelievable. How did he do that?
难以置信 他怎么做到的?
I’m impressed. I’m impressed.
我被震住了 我被震住了
There’s a bar outside your base called Maggie’s. You know it?
你基地外面有个酒吧叫玛吉 你知道吗?
Yeah.
知道
Good. Meet me there next Friday around 8:00?
好 下周五8点在那见我
You got a name? Yeah.
你有名字吗? 有
Don’t forget my money.
别忘带我的钱
You got a middle name?
有中名吗?
You do realize I can’t go back in there.
你该意识到我回不去那吧
This is the sound of death knocking.
这是死神的敲门声
SAR alarms and sleep deprivation are part…
搜救警报和缺梦少觉是…
Where the hell are they?
他们到底跑哪去了?
You know, the first stages of hypothermia are the most critical.
知道吗 低温病的第一阶段是最关键的
Why?
为什么
Because you still have the ability to think. Say it.
因为你还有能力想 跟我说
You still have the ability to think.
你还有能力想
The decisions you make during this stage
你在这个阶段做出的决定
are gonna determine whether you live or die.
将决定你的生死
There a reason you’re not breathing, Goldfish?
有什么理由你不呼吸吗?金鱼?
Is there a reason why you’re not breathing?
有什么理由你不呼吸吗
I don’t know anyone who can stay alive without breathing
我不知道谁不呼吸15分钟还能活
for 15 minutes, Senior Chief.
二级军士长
Are you a coroner?
你是验尸官吗?
Because pronouncing people dead is not part of our job description.
宣告他人死亡可没在我们的工作介绍上啊
What do we always say?
我们总说什么?
There’s dead and then there’s dead.
死透了才是死
We never stop, Jake, not from the cabin to the tarmac.
我们从不停止 杰克 不管是机舱里还是停机坪上
We never stop. Aye, aye, Senior Chief.
我们从不停止 明白 二级军士长
Understood? Yes, Senior Chief.
懂了吗? 懂了 二级军士长
Okay, Jake, in the pool. Hodge, you’re up.
好 杰克 回池子里来 霍吉 你上去
You’re with the dummy.
你来和假人演习
All right, now. Three letters.
好 现在 三个字
Three letters will get you people a cup of hot coffee and a blanket.
说那三个字你就能拿到一杯热咖啡 还有毯子
What do you say, Goldfish?
你怎么说 金鱼?
I’m actually not that cold anymore, Senior Chief.
其实我不那么冷了 二级军士长
You’re not cold anymore because blood is moving
你不冷了 是因为你的血在流动
from your outer extremities to your heart.
从四肢流回心脏
That’s why your arms won’t work.
因此你的胳膊动不了了
You can plan on spending roughly 60% of your career
你该计划好 你事业的60%时间
in a mildly hypothermic state.
你将处在轻度低温病状态
Senior Chief, may I have a word?
二级军士长 我可以说句话吗?
Sir?
长官?
Why wasn’t I informed of this? You know, we have classrooms.
我怎么没得到通知?我们有教室的
Your assignment is to simply teach the stages of hypothermia.
你的职责只是教他们低温病的各个阶段
Sir, in about two and a half minutes, they’ll understand.
长官 再过大概两分半 他们就会理解的
Permission to carry on, sir?
请求继续 长官
Go ahead.
继续吧
Three letters, people, will get you a hot cup of coffee and a warm blanket.
三个字 各位 你就能拿到一杯热咖啡 还有温暖的毯子
What do you say, Class 5506?
你们怎么办 5506班
Oorah.
乌拉
This is an oxygen-deprivation anaerobic exercise.
这是缺氧存活训练
You and your partner will push your brick
你和你的同伴要推一块砖头
along the bottom of the pool, down and back.
沿着游泳池底 推过去再推回来
If you need air, you may surface. One breath.
如果你需要换气 你可以上浮 换一口气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!