We just take the monkey for deal,
等它过来了 我们就抢走它的背心 就这么着
he come close, we take his vest. That’s that.
要不还能来点儿货
We get some blow too, you know…
-吸上一口 -不 不许吸了 周
– bump. – No, no more bumps, Chow.
莫名其妙
This is ridiculous.
斯图 周爷不会吹口哨 把猴子叫来
Stu, Mr. Chow can’t whistle. Shake your monkey.
好了 来吧
Alright, here we go.
拜托
Come on!
我们昨晚到底怎么跟这猴子扯上的关系
How did we wind up with the monkey last night anyway?
我想来点儿货 艾伦又觉得它很可爱
I needed some blow and Alan thought he was cute…
我们就偷了它
…so we stole him!
真够蠢
So stupid!
斯图 准备扒它背心
Stu, ready to grab vest?
-好 我就这么扒了 -对 快扒
– Okay. I just grab it? – Yeah, just do it. Just do it.
-小猴子 -艾伦 别出声
– Hey, little monkey. – Alan, be quiet.
-肏 -快走 赶紧的
– Fuck! – We gotta go, right now!
-把那傻屄♥♥猴子拽进来 -我拽着呢
– Pull that fuckin monkey in! – I’m trying!
-把那猴子弄进来 斯图 -它不松手
– Get that monkey in here, Stu! – He won’t let go!
斯图 把它抓进来 快
Stu, get back in the car! Right now!
我这不拉着么 慢点
I’m trying! Slow down!
它力气真大
He’s so strong!
放手 该死的猴子
Let go you fuckin monkey!
-小心 -妈呀 抓紧了
– Look out! – Oh shit! Tight squeeze!
我成功了
I got him!
-密♥码♥在哪儿 周 -它的背心里
– Where’s the code, Chow? – Check his little vest.
-找到没 艾伦 -找到了
– Got it, Alan? – Yes, I got a code.
-慢点开 周 -坐稳了 逃犯们
– Slow down Chow! – Hold on, J-Birds.
卧了个槽
Holy Shit!
别吵 好戏在后头
Don’t worry. I got this shit!
猪肉
Pig!
我的七舅老爷
Oh, my word.
抱歉 斯图 是我不好
Sorry, Stu! My bad!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
低头
Get down!
奶奶个熊
What the fuck!
不 他打中了猴子
Oh no! He shot the monkey!
他们打中了猴子
They shot the monkey.
我整个人都傻屄♥♥了
I’m at my wits end.
他又过来了
He’s coming back around.
当心
Look out!
-妈了个屄♥♥ -肏
– Holy fuck! – Oh no…
-大家没事吧 -没事
– Everybody alright? – Yeah.
老子整个人都硬了
I have such an erection right now!
你太夸张了吧
Are you for real?
他们会照顾好你 好吗
They’re gonna take good care of you here, ok.
说什么
What’s that?
对 香烟 这儿有 给你
Oh, yeah. Cigarettes. Got em right here. Here you go.
点上
Right here.
好好享受吧 乖
Deep breathe. Good.
吸进去
Soak it in.
你那小小的肺好好享受吧 就是那样
Breathe the smoke into your tiny little lungs. There you go.
有意思 虽然我不怎么抽烟
It’s funny. I’ve never been much of a smoker, but…
可是伙计 你抽烟的样子很酷
Boy does it look cool on you.
艾伦 别磨蹭了 该走了
Alan, c’mon! Let’s go!
我会想你的 猴子
I’ll miss you, monkey.
我希望猴子会用Skype
I wish monkeys could Skype.
也许以后会
Maybe one day…
快点 上车
Come on! Get in!
如果能把时光存进瓶子
If I could save time in the bottle
我要做的第一件事
The first thing that I’d like to do
就是收藏每一天
Is to save every day
直到你我再相见
Till eternity passes away
只为了与你一起度过
just to spend them with you
你们怎么这么淡定
Are you guys seriously this calm?
别紧张 斯图尔特 简单交易而已
Relax, Stuart. It’s classic switcheroo.
我给钱 他放人
I give him money, he gives us Teddy.
你不会每次生意
You ever do anything that doesn’t
都落到这种下场吧 周
end up in a standoff, Chow?
我是江洋大盗 这种事我♥干♥得多了
I’m an international criminal. It always ends like this.
在这期间还碰到了我老婆
I met my wife at one of these things.
-你有老婆 -对 我们结婚有15年了
– You got a wife? – Yeah, we married 15 years.
怎么 我这么帅还找不到女人吗
What, I not good looking enough for woman?
不是 这没什么
No, that’s cool.
干活儿吧
Let’s do this!
-欢迎光临塔楼会馆 -废话 谁理你们
– Welcome to the Tower Club. – Blah blah blah, who cares.
停 周大爷驾到
Stop! Chow crossing.
-矮油 金斯利 -你好呀
– Hey, Kingsley! – Well, well.
保康丝很有效啊
Propecia looking nice!
保康丝: 一种治疗男性秃顶的药物
你最近在甩肉啊
You been hitting the gym?
对 没错 谢谢你提醒我 周
Yes I am actually. Thank you for noticing, Chow.
你们好 请坐吧
Hey, guys. Have a seat.
-泰迪在哪儿 -他在楼下我的车里
– Where’s Teddy? – He’s waiting downstairs in my car.
交易完成就送他上来
Send him up when the transfer is complete.
告诉你吧 你给我五万块 泰迪就是你的了
Tell you what. Give me extra 50 grand, you keep Teddy.
而且那个肥猪白送
And I throw in this other fat fuck for free.
-周 -不开玩笑行吗
– Chow.. Chow… – Could we move this along!
艾伦 帐号♥ 快点
Alan, account number. Come on, come on.
八一四
8-1-4,
刀子的刀
K as in knife,
二三九八
2398.
-密♥码♥呢 -疯子一号♥
– Password? – “Baloney1”
你的密♥码♥是 疯子一号♥
Your password is “Baloney1” ?
以前密♥码♥是 疯子
Well it used to be just “Baloney”
但现在他们逼我加了个数字
But now they make you add number.
烦死爹了
Fuckin annoying.
-易如反掌 -好啦
– And it’s that easy. – Ta dah!
看 你把我的战舰击沉了
Oh look. You sunk my battleship.
好了 现在可以放人了吗
Great, now can we please have Teddy?
好啊 带他上来
Yeah. Bring him up.
我们去你的婚礼上玩个痛快 难题解决了
See. We go to your wedding. We have fun. I bust a nut.
我们成功了 斯图 都结束了
We did it, Stu. It’s over!
我们是曼谷警♥察♥ 都趴下
This is Bangkok police! Everybody down!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, nuts!
金斯利 你个该死的特警
Kingsley, you’re fucking Five-O?
逮住你了 莱雷
Gotcha, Leslie!
把他带走
Get him outta here.
走吧
Go! Just do it! Go!
我肏♥你♥妈的…
How the fuck…
萨米尔 你为六千块钱就出♥卖♥♥♥我
Samir, you fucked me over six grand?
你这头阿♥拉♥伯猪
You camel jockey!
你竟敢啐我
You spit on me?
这次是六千块 上次是八千块
Six grand this time, eight grand last time.
这跟钱无关 我有自己的原则
It’s not the money, man, it’s the principle!
原则你妹妹 黑鬼
Principle? Nigga, please!
我们是一路货色
We both dead inside.
叫我黑鬼 别叫我黑鬼
Call me nigga… don’t call me “Nigga”!
-逮他们进去 狗♥娘♥养♥的 -真是个混♥蛋♥
– Put em in, motherfucker! – He’s an asshole, man.
你们没事吧
You guys ok?
这他妈的怎么回事
What the fucks going on?
我是彼得斯督察 国际刑♥警♥
Detective Inspector Peters, Interpol.
-你是警♥察♥ -对
– You’re a cop? – Yes.
这次卧底行动已经展开几个星期了
This sting operation has been in place for weeks.
萨米尔告诉我们你的朋友失踪了
When Samir told us that your friend was lost…
我们就利用了这个消息 很抱歉
We took advantage of that information. I’m sorry.
那泰迪可以从车里出来了吧
So can Teddy come out of the car now?
不 艾伦 泰迪不在那该死的车里
No, Alan, Teddy’s not in the fuckin car!
泰迪不在他们手上 从来就不在
They don’t have him. They never had him.
他们只是利用我们引周上钩
They just needed us to bring them Chow.
把泰迪当作诱饵
They used Teddy as bait.
你有线索吗
Do you have any leads at all?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!