Home 印度电影 相助(2011)

相助(2011)

0
相助(2011)

But to y’all, it’s just another day of bridge.
你若停笔
You stop this…
我写下的一切 他写下的一切
…everything I wrote, he wrote,
他的一切都随着死亡消失
everything he was is gonna die with him.
我很荣幸举办伊丽莎白的送礼会
I am just honored to be hosting Elizabeth’s shower.
她看上去难道不光彩夺目吗 大家
Doesn’t she look glowing, everybody?
一点不错
Yes, she does!
甜心 你可要一直保持这么美啊
Honey, you hold on to it, to the bitter end.
-我尽力 -恭喜你了
– I’ll try. – Well, congratulations.
我饿了 妈妈
I’m hungry, Mommy.
她总是吃不够
She’s always hungry.
你知道她能听到 伊丽莎白
You know she can hear you, Elizabeth.
我帮你切块蛋糕 宝贝 去吧
I’ll cut you a piece of cake, baby. Go on, now.
艾比琳 你喜欢伊丽莎白家的新洗手间吗
Aibileen, are you enjoying your new bathroom over at Elizabeth’s?
能有自己的真好 是不是 艾比琳
Nice to have your own. Isn’t it, Aibileen?
是的 夫人 谢谢你
Yes, ma’am. And I thank you.
分开 但是平等
Separate, but equal.
这是罗斯·巴奈特的话
That’s what Ross Barnett says,
你是不能跟州长争辩的
and you can’t argue with the governor.
在密西西比 现代政♥府♥的诞生地
Well, certainly not in Mississippi,
当然是不能了
the birthplace of modern-day government.
斯基特小姐 请问你有什么需要吗
Hey, Miss Skeeter. Can I get you something?
没有 谢谢
No, thanks.
尤·梅 我有事想跟你谈谈
Yule Mae, I wanted to talk to you about something.
我已经知道你要问的事了 斯基特小姐
I already know what you’re gonna ask, Miss Skeeter.
米妮和艾比琳已经跟我说了
Minny and Aibileen already did.
我想把我的儿子们送进大学
I’m trying to get my boys off to college.
你们所做的虽然很有意义 但是
It’s worthwhile what y’all are doing, but…
但是我的孩子们更重要
…but my boys are worth more.
我理解
I understand.
你理解什么了 斯基特
What do you understand, Skeeter?
尤·梅正在说
Yule Mae was just saying
她的孩子进大学让她有多激动
how excited she is that her boys are going to college.
你是不是把借钱的事也跟斯基特小姐说了
Did you also ask Miss Skeeter if you could borrow money?
当然没有
Of course not.
我该去哄比利睡觉了
I’m gonna put Billy down for his nap.
抱歉
Excuse me.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
斯基特 你是不是故意
Skeeter, are you intentionally
不把我的倡议书放进通讯里
not putting my initiative in the newsletter?
不 怎么会呢 我只是一直忙着照顾我妈
No, not at all. I just have been really busy with Mama.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你一定很担心你的母亲 但是
I know, you must be so worried about your mother, but…
我也很为你担心
I’m worried about you.
读这种东西
Reading this stuff?
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
城里有不少穷凶极恶的种族主义者
there are real racists in this town.
要是被不该看到的人 看到你读这种书
If the wrong person caught you with anything like that,
你就麻烦大了
you’d be in serious trouble.
我会留神的
I’ll be on the lookout.
把我的倡议书放进通讯里
Put my initiative in the newsletter.
懂了没
Ok?
(涂掉了”旧衣服”的”衣服”)
斯基特 快起来
Skeeter, get up!
-算了吧 又怎么了 -我们得换衣服了
– No! What? – We’ve got to get dressed.
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
别慌 别慌
Don’t panic. Don’t panic.
有一个个子特别高
There’s a particularly tall
名叫斯图尔特的帅小伙来找你了
and very handsome man named Stuart here for you.
天哪
Oh, God.
妈你真是
Oh, mother.
你不会喜欢他的 相信我
You would not like him. Trust me.
他是个喝高了的混♥蛋♥
He’s a drunken asshole.
爱与恨是同一只山羊上的两只角
Love and hate are two horns on the same goat,
尤金妮娅 你就需要这么只山羊
Eugenia, and you need a goat.
把衣服穿上 麻利点
Put that on. Hurry!
我知道这已经是几周前的事了
Look, I know it was a few weeks back,
但是我还是想为自己当时的行为说声抱歉
but I came to say I’m sorry for the way I acted.
谁让你来的 威廉还是希莉
Who sent you, William or Hilly?
都不是
Neither.
是希莉 但是我想来
Hilly. But I wanted to come, OK.
我当时很粗鲁 对此我也反省了不少
I was rude, and I’ve been thinking about it a lot.
-我可没有 你走吧 -该死
– Well, I haven’t. So you can just go. – Goddamn it!
我早就跟希莉说过
I told Hilly I wasn’t ready to
我没准备好去约会 根本就没怎么准备
go out on any date. Wasn’t even close to ready.
我去年订了婚 可她悔婚
I was engaged last year. She ended it.
这不奇怪
I’m sure she did.
不是这样的 我不是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
It’s not like that. I’m not always a jerk.
我们从十五岁开始恋爱
We had been dating since we were 15,
你知道那什么感觉
and you know how it is.
事实上 我不知道
Actually, I don’t.
我之前从没跟任何人约会过
I’ve never really dated anyone before.
从来没有
Ever?
从来没有
Ever.
那行 我…
All right, I, uh…
我说难怪呢
Well, that must be it, then.
-难怪什么 -难怪你这样 斯基特
– What? – You, Skeeter.
我从未遇见过如此心直口快的女人
I’ve never met a woman that says exactly what she’s thinking.
-我还有不少可说的呢 -那是当然
– Well, I got plenty to say. – Yeah, I’ll bet you do.
你让我开怀大笑 直不起腰
You make me laugh, smile.
愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Would you like to come have dinner with me?
我们可以聊聊 或者可以换我听你说话
We could talk. I could actually listen to you this time.
我想不出有什么比这更糟的了
I can’t think of anything worse.
我明白 很抱歉
I understand, and I’m sorry.
这就是我来这想说的话 我说完了
That’s what I came here to say, and I said it.
等等
Just give me a minute.
让我拿下毛衣
Let me get my sweater.
不太喜欢生蚝 是不是
Not a big fan of oysters, huh?
生蚝是饼干和茄汁的配菜
Oysters are a vehicle for crackers and ketchup.
敬新的开始
Well, here’s to new beginnings.
你真恶心
You’re disgusting.
你已经说得很清楚了
You’ve already made that pretty clear.
顺便跟你说一下
And just so you know,
后来我看莫娜小姐专栏的时候
the boys caught me reading
被我弟兄们发现了
your Miss Myrna column on the rig the other day.
真的 你看了吗
Really? You read them?
一字不落
All of them.
很长见识
Very informative, too.
我还第一次知道蛋壳可以去衣服的油渍
I had no idea that ground egg shells got grease out of clothes.
我可做过功课
Well, I do my homework.
你写的东西很棒 斯基特
You’re a good writer, Skeeter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想当记者
I want to be a journalist.
或者是小说家 或者身兼二职
Or maybe a novelist. Or maybe both.
真不错
I like that.
你很聪明 也很漂亮
You’re really smart. And pretty.
斯基特
Skeeter.
我希望你能写出非常棒的作品
I hope you get to write something really good.
写你真正想写的东西
Something you believe in.

Hello?
什么 我马上来
What? I’m coming!
艾比琳 快
Aibileen Come on.
我们要去帮帮希莉 现在就走
We have to go help Hilly. Right now!
你擅闯民宅
Oh! You’re trespassing!
是斯基特干的
It’s Skeeter!
她写在通讯里
She put it in the newsletter.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我明明说的是 把旧衣服放到我家来
I specifically said, “Drop old coats at my house.”
不是马桶啊
Not commodes!
她为什么要这样对我
Why would she do this to me?
我不知道 我不知道 希莉
I don’t know. I don’t Know, Hilly.