丢死人了
It’s so embarrassing.
本月最佳花♥园♥
天哪
Oh, Lord.
我嘘嘘了 妈妈
I go potty, Mommy.
不 梅·莫布里
No! Mae Mobley!
快下来
You get off of that toilet!
-你会染上病的 听到吗 -妈妈
– You will catch diseases, you hear me? – Mommy!
用这些马桶会染上病
You will catch diseases on those toilets.
你很好 很聪明
You is kind, you is smart,
很重要
you is important.
别在卡比特尔街买♥♥任何东西
Don’t shop for anything on Capitol Street.
我们要让卡比特尔街的商人们
Let’s let the merchants
也尝尝经济抵♥制♥的滋味
down on Capitol Street feel the economic pinch.
我想告诉大家一件事
Let me say this to you.
有一个店主打电♥话♥跟我说
I had one merchant to call me, and he said,
告诉你 今天我已经跟政♥府♥官员谈过了
“I want you to know that I’ve talked to my national office today,
他们让我跟你说
and they want me to tell you that
我们不需要做黑鬼的生意
we don’t need nigger business.”
这些店都支持
These are stores that
白人公民委员会
help to support the White Citizens’ Council,
就是这个委员会
the council that is dedicated
规定了你我都是二等公民
to keeping you and I second-class citizens.
妈妈
Mama!
别那样怂恿他们
Don’t encourage them like that.
-这是国内新闻 -不许你们看
– That is national news. – I won’t have it!
明白吗
You understand?
你还好吗 克拉克小姐
How you doing, Miss Clark?
还行 亨利
All right, Henry.
谢谢 你呢
Thank you. How you doing?
一切听从上帝的旨意 克拉克小姐
If God is willing, Miss Clark.
一切听从上帝的旨意
If God is willing.
挺好
That’s good.
-是啊 -挺好
– Yeah. – That’s good.
出什么事了 先生
What’s going on out there, mister?
黑人下车
Colored people off.
剩下的 告诉我你们要去哪里
The rest of you, let me know where you’re going.
我尽量把你们送到
I’ll get you close as I can.
发生什么事了
What happened?
不知道 有个黑鬼被枪杀了
I don’t know. Some nigger got shot.
-你去哪儿 -沃德鲁·维尔苏
– Where you headed? – Woodrow Wilson.
沃德鲁·维尔苏 好的
Woodrow Wilson. All right.
你不会有事吧 克拉克小姐
You gonna be all right, Miss Clark?
我没事 你可以走了
I’ll be all right. You go on now.
要我送你吗
You want me to walk you?
不用 谢谢 我不会有事的
No, thank you. I’ll be all right.
晚安
You have a good night.
你往哪儿走
Which way you going?
我们认为这是野蛮 原始的密西西比里
We view this as a cold,
一起冷酷 残忍♥ 蓄意
brutal, deliberate…
的凶杀案
…killing in a savage, uncivilized state.
没有哪个州像
There is no state with a
密西西比这样
record that approaches that of Mississippi
灭绝人性 凶残野蛮
in inhumanity murden brutality
充满种族仇恨
and racial hatred.
密西西比的情况无疑是全国最糟
It is absolutely at the bottom of the list.
午夜零点十五分
Fifteen minutes past midnight,
爱华仕在位于黑人区的
Evers got out of his car
家门口下车
beside his home in a Negro residential area.
在四十码开外的空地上
In a vacant lot about 40 yards away
一位狙击手用大火力步♥枪♥
a sniper fired a single shot
将其一枪射杀
from a high-powered rifle at Evers’ silhouette.
我没事 坐 你还好吗
I’m all right. Sit down. You all right?
-我没事 -子弹射中他的后背
– I’m OK. – The bullet hit him in the back,
射穿身体后 从窗户射入屋内
crashed through his body through a window, into the house.
一小时不到 他在杰克逊镇医院身亡
He died within an hour at a Jackson hospital.
探警认为这致命的一枪来自…
City detectives believe the fatal shot was fired from…
三K党干的 一小时前
KKK shot him. An hour ago.
当着他孩子的面 艾比琳
Right in front of his children, Aibileen.
我们要为爱华仕祈祷
We’re gonna pray for the Evers.
我们要为莫里祈祷
We’re gonna pray for Myrlie.
我们身处地狱 无法脱身
We living in hell. Trapped.
我们的孩子也无法脱身
Our kids, trapped.
苏格 带上你的弟弟妹妹上♥床♥睡觉
Sugar, take your brothers and sisters and y’all go on to bed.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安 宝贝
Oh. Good night, baby.
如果他们发现我们跟斯基特小姐的事怎么办
What they gonna do if they catch us with Miss Skeeter?
我们要小心
We’re gonna be careful.
把我们挂在卡车后面拖着走吗
Hitch us to a pickup? Drag us behind?
在我孩子面前把我枪杀吗
Shoot me in front of my children?
我们并不是在维♥权♥
We ain’t doing civil rights.
只是讲述一些真人真事
We’re just telling stories like they really happened.
你真傻 老女人
You’re a fool, old woman.
真傻
A fool.
他说 死亡不算什么 只要…
菲兰小姐 印刷的催得很紧
Miss Phelan, the presses are heating up.
莫娜小姐专栏半小时前就该写好
We needed Miss Myrna 30 minutes ago.
遵命 先生
Yes, Sir.
赶紧的
Chop-chop.
老天
Good Lord.
西莉亚小姐
Miss Celia?
西莉亚小姐
Miss Celia?
回去 明天再来
Go home. I’ll see you tomorrow.
你又染坏头发了吗
You mess up your hair coloring again?
上次是我帮你弄好的 又变得黄油面包那么闪亮
I helped you fix it last time. We got it back to butter batch.
很漂亮 记得吗
Was real pretty, remember?
西莉亚小姐
Miss Celia.
跟你说了 回家
I told you, go home!
快走
I said get out!
为什么有这么多血
Why is there so much blood?
会再怀上的 西莉亚小姐 等着瞧吧
Next one’s gonna catch, Miss Celia. You just wait and see.
因为我怀孕了我们才结的婚
We got married ’cause I was pregnant.
结果一个月之后就流产了
Then I lost it a month later.
约翰尼现在就想要孩子
Johnny wants kids now.
他会怎么对我
What’s he gonna do with me?

Well…
约翰尼先生会理解你的
Mr. Johnny just gonna have to get over it.
他不知道这个孩子的事
He doesn’t know about the baby.
也不知道我之前的两个
Or the two before.
尤·梅·戴维斯
Yule Mae Davis?
-你要我做些什么 -你被捕了
– What do you want me to do? – You’re under arrest.
给我丈夫打电♥话♥ 给我丈夫打电♥话♥
Just call my husband. Just call my husband.
等等 我要我的钱包
Wait a minute. I want my purse.
不行 你被捕了
No, you’re under arrest.
我要拿我的钱包 我要拿我的钱包 艾比
I want to get my purse. I want to get my purse! Aibee!
-别反抗 尤·梅 -艾比
– Don’t fight, Yule Mae! – Aibee!
艾比 我要我的钱包 我要我的钱包
Aibee, I want my purse! I want my purse!
放开我
Just let me go!
尤·梅 别反抗
Yule Mae, don’t fight.
第一天来我就知道她是个贼
I knew she was a thief the day she started.
一个黑鬼去当铺
A nigra walks into a pawn
当掉一只那么大 成色那么好的戒指
shop with a ring of such size and color.
他们十分钟就找到了她的主人家
It took them all of ten minutes to find out where she worked.
我好想吃烤奶酪三明治
I am desperate for a grilled cheese sandwich.
你想吗 你想吃烤奶酪三明治吗
Are you? Are you? Do you want a grilled cheese sandwich?

Oh, yes.
坐那儿
Just go sit down over there.
斯基特小姐 你最好去艾比琳小姐那儿
Miss Skeeter, you best head on over to Miss Aibileen’s house.
马上
Now.
我会帮你写书
I’m gonna help with your stories.
我也是
I’m gonna help, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!