那你要去哪儿
Where will you go?
我也不知道
I do not know.
去北方吧
Go north.
去找杜内丹人
Find the Dunedain.
他们中有一位年轻的游侠 你应该见见他
There is a young ranger amongst them, you should meet him.
他的父亲阿♥拉♥松是个英雄
His father Arathorn was a good man.
他或许也会成为伟人
His son might grow to be a great one.
他名字叫什么
What is his name?
众人叫他神行客
He is known in the wild as Strider.
他的真名 还要你亲自去发现
His true name you must discover for yourself.
莱戈拉斯 你的母亲爱着你
Legolas, your mother loved you,
胜过任何人 胜过自己的生命
more than anyone, more than life.
他们想要埋葬他
They want to bury him.
没错
Yes.
如果这就是爱 那我不想要爱
If this is love, I do not want it.
请您让我解脱吧
Take it from me, please?
为什么爱这么痛苦
Why does it hurt so much?
因为这才是现实
Because it was real.
今晚会举办一场盛大的宴会
There is to be a great feast tonight.
大家会大声欢唱 分享故事
Songs will be sung, tales will be told,
而索林·橡木盾
and Thorin Oakenshield…
会成为传奇
will pass into legend.
我知道你们必须要把他当英雄
I know that’s how you must honour him,
但在我眼里 他不是英雄
but to me, he was never that.
他…
He was…
对我来说
to me…
他是…
he was…
我看我还是悄悄地溜掉好了
Well, I think I’ll slip quietly away,
请代我向其他人告别
will you tell the others I said goodbye?
你可以自己说
You can tell them yourself.
如果以后有谁路过袋底洞
If any of you are ever passing Bag-End…
下午茶是在四点
tea is at four.
足够你们吃喝
There’s plenty of it…
随时欢迎光临
and you are welcome any time.
不用敲门
Don’t bother knocking.
夏尔的边境到了
Ahh, the borders of the Shire.
我该与你告别了
It is here I must leave you.
真是可惜
That’s a shame.
我挺喜欢有个巫师陪着
I quite liked having a wizard around.
他们好像能带来好运
It seems they bring good luck.
你不是真心地以为
You don’t really suppose, do you,
你这许多冒险和死里逃生都是因为运气好吧
that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck.
有魔力的戒指不要随便用 比尔博
Magic rings should not be used lightly, Bilbo.
-别当我傻 我知道你捡了一枚 -没有
– Don’t take me for a fool, I know you found one… – No.
就在半兽人隧♥道♥里
in the Goblin tunnels,
从那时起我一直注意着你
and I’ve kept my eye on you ever since.
幸亏如此
Well, thank goodness.
再会 甘道夫
Farewell, Gandalf.
再会
Farewell.
你…
You uhh…
你不用担心那枚戒指
you needn’t worry about that ring,
它在战斗中从我口袋里掉出去了
it fell out of my pocket during the battle.
我找不到了
I lost it.
你是个好人 巴金斯先生
You’re a very fine person, Mr Baggins,
我很喜欢你
and I’m very fond of you.
但在这浩瀚世界里
But you’re only quite a little fellow
你终归只是一个人
in a wide world after all.
等一等 这是我妈妈的嫁妆箱
Wait a minute, that my mother’s glory box.
而这是…
And that’s…
我的餐桌椅
my dining chair?
快把这些放下
Hey, put that poof down!
出了什么事
What is going on?
你好 比尔博先生
Hello, mister Bilbo.
你不应该在这里的
You’re not supposed to be here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为你应该是死了什么的
On account of you being presumed dead and all.
我没死 不管怎样
I am not dead, presumed or otherwise.
这不行吧 比尔博先生
I’m not sure that’s permitted. Mister Bilbo!
还有吗 有人出价21块吗
… anyone. Any bids on 21?
有人吗
Any ones on 21?
卖♥♥给博哲太太了
Sold to Mrs. Bolger!
小胖终于有地方搁脚了
Somewhere for Fatty to put his feet on.
有人要竞拍这件吗
So do I have any bids for this.
这是夏尔当地♥产♥的
This is Shire-made.
可不像那些矮人制的仿制货
None of your Dwarvish reproductions here, honestly.

Stop!
停 这是搞错了
Stop, there’s been a mistake.
你是谁
Who are you?
什么叫”我是谁”
What do you mean “Who am I”?
你清楚知道我是谁
You know perfectly well who I am,
罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯
Lobelia Sackville Baggins.
这是我的家
This is my home…
这是我的勺子 谢谢
and those are my spoons, thank you very much.
这太疯狂了
This is most irregular.
您已经失踪了超过十三个月
It’s been more than 13 months since the disappearance.
如果你真的是
If you are in fact
比尔博·巴金斯本人 而且没死的话
Bilbo Baggins and undeceased,
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
什么
What?
比较正式的东西之类的
Well… uh, something official…
-有你名字的东西就可以 -好的
– with your name on it would suffice. – All right.
好的
Right!
这有一份雇佣合同 是雇我作盗…
A contract of employment as a… a bu…
当我没说
Never mind that one.
-这里 是我的签名 -好 这是
– There, my signature. – Yes, well… uh…
看着是没问题
Oh, it certainly seems to be in order.
没错 这看上去没错
Yes, it seems there can be no doubt.
这个雇佣你的人是谁
Who is this person you pledged your service to?
索林·橡木盾
Thorin Oakenshield?
他…
He…
他是我朋友
he was my friend.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you!
我们不欢迎访客
We don’t want any more visitors,
祝寿者或远亲
well-wishers, or distant relations!
那老朋友呢
And what about very old friends?
-甘道夫 -比尔博·巴金斯
– Gandalf? – Bilbo Baggins!
-亲爱的甘道夫 -见到你真好
– My dear Gandalf! – It’s good to see you.
一百一十一岁了 谁会相信呢
One hundred and eleven years old. Who would believe it?
快点 请进
Come on, come in.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.

上一页

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!