我们撑不过三天
We won’t last three days.
巴德 食物不够了
Bard, we don’t have enough.
尽你所能吧 珀西
Do what you can, Percy.
一切都会好起来的 别担心
It will be all right, don’t worry.
我们需要更多的水
We need more water.
孩子 伤员和妇女♥优♥先给养
The children and the wounded and the women come first.
早 埃弗雷德
Morning, Alfred,
守了一夜 有什么消息吗
what news from the night watch?
风平浪静 大人 没什么可报告的
All quiet, Sire. Not much to report.
什么事都逃不过我的眼
Nothing gets past me.
看来只有精灵大军能瞒过你了
Except an army of Elves, it would seem.
瑟兰迪尔国王 没想到您会来
My Lord Thranduil, we did not look to see you here.
我听说你需要支援
I heard you needed aid.
你救了我们
You have saved us.
不知道该怎么感谢你
I do not know how to thank you.
你无需谢我
Your gratitude is misplaced.
我不是为了你们而来的
I did not come on your behalf.
我来收回属于我的东西
I came to reclaim something of mine.
山中众多宝石 我也觊觎已久
The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire…
白色的宝石 如同纯洁的星光
White gems, a pure starlight.
来自巨绿森的白宝石
The White gems of Lasgalen.
有个精灵王会为了这项链花大价钱的
I know an Elf-lord who will pay a pretty price for these.
等等
Wait!
请等等
Please, wait!
你就为了一串宝石而挑起战争吗
You will go to war over a handful of gems?
精灵族世代珍宝怎能轻弃外人之手
The heirlooms of my people are not lightly forsaken.
我们现在算是盟友
We are allies in this.
我的人♥民♥也有权得到孤山的财富
My people also have claim upon the riches in that Mountain.
让我跟索林谈谈
Let me speak with Thorin.
难不成你要去与矮人说理
You would try to reason with the Dwarf.
如果可以避免战争
To avoid war?
是的
Yes.
干的不错 小伙儿
Nice going lads, nice work.
跟我来
Come on!
参见瑟莱因之子索林
Hail Thorin, son of Thrain.
您还活着 我们很欣慰
We are glad to find you alive beyond hope.
那你带着军队来找山下之王干什么
Why do you come to gates of the King under the Mountain armed for war?
那您这工事又是要防谁
Why does the King under the Mountain fence himself in?
像个死守赃财的强盗
Like a robber in his hole?
因为我料到会有人觊觎我的财宝
Perhaps it is because I’m expecting to be robbed.
陛下
My Lord,
我们并非前来强抢 只求跟您一谈
we have not come to rob you, but to seek fair settlement.
你愿意与我谈谈吗
Will you not speak with me?

I’m listening.
我代表长湖城人♥民♥
On behalf of the people of Lake-town,
恳求陛下践行承诺
I ask that you honour your pledge.
分我们应得的那份
A share of the treasure,
让我们重建生活
so that they might rebuild their lives.
你带着大军来找我
I will not treat with any man,
我不会好好待你的
while an armed host lies before my door.
如果我们达不成协议
That armed host will attack this mountain
大军就会破门而入
if we do not come to terms.
你的威胁不会使我动摇
And your threats do not sway me.
你的良知呢
What of your conscience?
你自己问心无愧吗
Does it not tell you our cause is just?
我的人♥民♥曾帮助过你
My people offered you help…
而你却报以毁灭和死亡
and in return you brought upon them only ruin and death.
我要不是说分你们一份
When did the men of Lake-town
长湖城会有人帮我们吗
come to our aid but for the promise of rich reward.
协议已经达成了
A bargain was struck.
协议
A bargain?
我们还有什么选择
What choice did we have
只能用我们应得的财宝交换衣食
but to barter our birthright for blankets and food.
用全族的未来赎买♥♥自♥由♥之身
To ransom our future in exchange for our freedom.
你管这叫公平交易吗
You call that a fair trade?
告诉我 屠龙者巴德
Tell me, Bard the dragon-slayer,
这种约定我为什么要遵守
why should I honour such terms?
因为你亲口许诺了
Because you gave us your word.
难道你言而无信吗
Does that mean nothing?
走吧 不然我们放箭了
Begone, ere our arrows fly!
你都干了些什么
What are you doing?
你不能挑起战争
You cannot go to war.
-不关你的事 -拜托
– This does not concern you. – Excuse me,
难道你是真的没看到
but just in case you haven’t noticed,
外面有支虎视眈眈的精灵大军吗
there is an army of Elves out there.
更别说还有上百个愤怒的渔民
Not to mention several hundred angry fishermen.
我们可真的是寡不敌众
We… We… We are in fact outnumbered.
用不了多久了
Not for much longer.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 巴金斯大♥师♥
It means, Master Baggins,
永远不要低估矮人
you should never underestimate Dwarves.
我们收复了艾雷博
We have reclaimed Erebor.
该守卫它了
Now we defend it.
他什么也不肯给
He will give us nothing.
真遗憾 但你已尽力了
Such a pity. But still you tried.
我不明白
I do not understand.
为什么
Why?
他为什么宁愿挑起战争
Why would he risk war?
和他们讲理只会空耗精力
It is fruitless to reason with them.
他们只能理解这个
They understand only one thing.
天一亮就攻城
We attack at dawn.
你要加入吗
Are you with us?
巴金斯大♥师♥ 过来一下
Master Baggins, come here.
你会需要这个的
You’re going to need this.
穿上吧
Put it on.
这是银铁胸甲
This vest is made of silver steel.
我的先祖称之为”秘银甲”
Mithril it was called by my forebears.
刀枪不入
No blade can pierce it.
我穿着好滑稽
I look absurd.
我只是霍比特人 不是战士
I’m not a warrior, I’m a Hobbit.
这是送你的礼物
It is a gift,
作为我们友谊的象征
a token of our friendship.
如今挚友难求
True friends are hard to come by.
之前一直看不透 现在我明白了
I have been blind, but now I’m beginning to see.
有人背叛了我
I am betrayed.
背叛
Betrayed?
阿肯宝钻
The Arkenstone…
被他们中的一个人偷走了
one of them has taken it.
有人不忠于我
One of them is false.
索林
Thorin,
远征完成了 孤山也收复了
the quest is fulfilled, you’ve won the Mountain.
这还不够吗
Is that not enough?
-被自己的族人背叛了 -不
– Betrayed by my own kin. – No, eh…
你可是答应过长湖城的人♥民♥
You, you made a promise to the people of Lake-town.
宝藏真的比你的信誉还重要吗
Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour?
应该是我们的信誉 索林 我也在场
Our honour, Thorin. I was also there,
-我也答应了他们 -谢谢你这么做
– I gave my word. – For that, I’m grateful.
你表现得很高尚
That was nobly done.
但孤山的金银财宝
But the treasure in this Mountain…
绝不会分给长湖城一分一毫
does not belong to the people of Lake-town.
这些黄金…
This gold…
是我们的…
is ours…
谁也不能分掉
and ours alone.
我死也不会…
With my life…
分给别人…
I will not part…
一分一毫
with a single coin.
一点…
Not…
也不会
one piece of it.
刚达巴
Gundabad.
-里面是什么 -我们的老对头了
– What lies beyond? – An old enemy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!