莱戈拉斯
Legolas.
-莱戈拉斯·绿叶 -还有第二支兽人军队
– Legolas Greenleaf! – There’s a second army.
博格领着一波刚达巴兽人 快要到了
Bolg leads a force of Gundabad Orcs. They are almost upon us.
刚达巴 原来是这么打算的
Gundabad? Ahh. This was their plan all along.
阿佐格吸引我们的主力
Azog engages our forces,
然后博格从北面包抄
then Bolg sweeps in from the north.
什么 北面
What, th–the north?
哪面是北
Where is the north… exactly?
乌丘
Ravenhill.
乌丘
Ravenhill?
索林就在上面
Thorin is up there…
还有菲力和奇力 他们都在那儿
and Fili and Kili. They’re all up there.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
什么人也没有
It looks empty.
我觉得阿佐格跑了
I think Azog has fled.
我看不会
I don’t think so.
菲力
Fili,
和你弟弟一起
take your brother.
去看看塔
Scout out the towers.
隐蔽行动
Keep low and out of sight.
有发现回来报告 不要交战
If you see something, report back, do not engage.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
有敌人来了 半兽人雇佣兵
We have company. Goblin mercenaries.
还不到一百
No more then a hundred.
我们来解决他们 快走
We’ll take care of them. Go!
快走
Go!
召回你的下属
Recall your company.
大人
My Lord,
请将军队派去乌丘
disperse this force to Ravenhill,
矮人们就要被包围了
the Dwarves are about to be overrun.
-我们必须警告索林 -快警告他吧
– Thorin must be warned. – By all means, warn him.
精灵在这块被诅咒的土地上
I’ve spent enough Elvish blood in defence of this…
流的血够多了
accursed land.
到此为止了
No more!
瑟兰迪尔
Thranduil?
-我去吧 -别胡闹了
– I’ll go. – Don’t be ridiculous,
-你肯定上不去的 -为什么
– You’ll never make it. – Why not?
因为他们会看见你 然后杀了你
Because they will see you coming, and kill you!
不会的
No, they won’t.
他们看不见我
They won’t see me.
不用问了 绝对不行
It’s out of the question. I won’t allow it.
我不需要你的允许 甘道夫
I’m not asking you to allow it, Gandalf.
你不能离开 这次不行
You will not turn away. Not this time.
给我闪开
Get out of my way.
矮人们会被屠♥杀♥
The Dwarves will be slaughtered.
没错 他们会死
Yes, they will die.
是今天 或明天
Today… tomorrow,
亦或是明年 还是一百年后
one year hence a hundred years from now.
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
他们难逃一死
They are mortal.
你以为你的命比其他人重要
You think your life is worth more than theirs,
可你不懂爱
while there is no love in it?
你心中根本就没有爱
There is no love in you.
你懂得什么叫爱 什么都不懂
What do you know of love? Nothing.
你对那个矮人的感觉不是真的
What you feel for that Dwarf is not real.
你以为那是爱情 你准备为爱而死了吗
You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it?
我和你一起去
I will go with you.
站起来
Get up.
离我远点
Get away from me.
我不听你的命令了
I don’t take orders from you.
人♥民♥相信你
People trusted you,
他们听你的
they listened to you.
城主的家里有那么多财宝
The Master’s mantel was there for the taking…
你却都扔光了
and you threw it all away.
为了什么
For what?
埃弗雷德
Alfred,
你的衬裙露出来了[真不知羞耻]
your slip is showing.
留在这儿 去搜查下面的楼层
Stay here, search the lower levels.
这里交给我
I’ve got this.
那个兽人♥渣♥滓到哪儿去了
Where is that Orc-filth?
索林
Thorin!
比尔博
Bilbo.
你得马上离开这儿
You have to leave here. Now!
阿佐格还有另一支军队 从北面过来
Azog has another army, attacking from the north.
这座瞭望塔会被包围住
This watchtower will be completely surrounded,
到时候就无路可退了
there’ll be no way out.
我们就差那么一点
We are so close.
那个兽人♥渣♥滓就在这儿
That Orc-scum is in there.
-我看我们要强攻 -不
– I say we push on. – No!
那正中他下怀 他想引我们进套
That’s what he wants. He wants to draw us in.
这是一个陷阱
This is a trap.
去找菲力和奇力 叫他们回来
Find Fili and Kili, call them back.
-索林 你确定吗 -快去
– Thorin, are you sure about this? – Do it.
我们来日再战
We live to fight another day.
快走
Go.
快走
Run!
奇力
Kili!
索林
Thorin!
索林 不要
Thorin, no.

No.
奇力
Kili!
奇力
Kili!
奇力
Kili!
-塔睿尔 -奇力
-Tauriel! – Kili.

No!

No.
塔睿尔
Tauriel!
巨鹰来了
The eagles are coming.
比尔博
Hey, Bilbo.
不 别看 别动 躺着
No, don’t look. Don’t move. Lie still.
你能来太好了
I’m glad you’re here.
我希望死前 能跟你做回朋友
I wish to part from you in friendship.
不 你不会有事的 索林
No, you are not going anywhere, Thorin,
你会活下去的
you’re going to live.
我收回在城门上对你的评价和行为
I would take back my words and my deeds at the gate.
你那才是真朋友做的事
You did what only a true friend would do.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我之前看不透
I was too blind to see.
我很抱歉害你身处险境
I am so sorry that I have led you into such peril.
不 我很高兴能你共患难 索林
No, I-I’m glad to have shared in your perils, Thorin.
每一次都是
Each and every one of them.
巴金斯家的人受不起这荣誉
It is far more than any Baggins deserves.
永别了 盗贼大♥师♥
Farewell, Master Burglar.
坐回你的扶手椅里看书去吧
Go back to your books and your armchair.
种下你的树
Plant your trees,
看着它们长高
watch them grow.
如果有更多人珍视家园
If more people valued home…
胜过金钱
above gold,
这个世界会多么美好啊
this world would be a merrier place.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no. No,
索林
Thorin!
索林 你不能死
Thorin, don’t you dare…
索林
Thorin?
看 索林 索林 撑住
Look, Thorin. Thorin, hold on.
撑住
You hold on,
看见了吗 巨鹰
you see, the Eagles…
巨鹰都来了
the Eagles, the Eagles are here.
索林
Thorin…
巨鹰
The Eagles…
我…不能回去
I… can not go back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!