我警告过你
I warned you!
我没警告过你跟矮人合作的下场吗
Did I not warn you what would come of dealing with Dwarves?
现在他们闯了大祸
Now they’ve done it!
他们唤醒了巨龙
They’ve woken the dragon,
我们要遭受灭顶之灾了
they’ve brought the apocalypse upon our heads.
快啊 快点 快点
Come on, quickly, quickly.
快点 我还等着走呢
Faster now, I’m trying to evacuate myself here.
小心着点
Careful with that.
不用管书了 去 把剩下的拿好
Never mind the books! Get on, get the rest of it.
大人 我们难道不该拯救镇子吗
But Sire, should we not try to save the town?
镇子没救了 先救金子吧
The town is lost, save the gold!
摞起来
Pile ’em up!
-没时间了 必须马上走 -扶他起来
– We have no time, we must leave. – Get him up.
-起来吧 弟弟 -快点 我们走
– Come on, brother. – Come on, come on, let’s go.
-不用扶我 我能走 -越快越好
– I’m fine, I can walk. – As fast as you can.
我们不走 我们要等父亲回来
We’re not leaving, not without our father.
如果留在这里 你的姐妹会死
If you stay here, your sisters will die.
你父亲会希望她们死去吗
Is that what your father would want?
快给我开门 听见没有
Open this door. Do you hear me!
下来 快点
Down here, now!
-把手给我 -我们得走了
– Give me your hand. – Come on, we gotta go!
快点走
Quickly now, hurry!
奇力 快点
Kíli, come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Come On!
划快点 划快点
Faster! Faster!
我们要是能多搭救些无辜居民就好了
If only we could take more of these poor people with us.
可是他们根本…
But they’re hardly…
不值得救 我非常同意
Worth it. I quite agree.
小心
Look out!
让开
Move it.
让开
Move it!
快啊 快点
Come on! Faster!
我的金子 我的金子
My gold! My gold!
我们带的东西太多了
We carry too much weight.
我们得扔点东西
We need to dump something.
说得很对 埃弗雷德
Quite right, Alfred.
快点 快啊
Faster! Faster!
可怜的人们
Poor souls.

Da!

Da!
射中了
He hit it!
-他射中了巨龙 -不可能
– He hit the dragon! – No.
真的 射中了 我看到了
He did, he hit it’s mark, I saw.
他的箭穿不透龙鳞
These arrows can not pierce it’s hide.
什么都穿不透
Actually, nothing will.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-回来 贝恩 -回来
– Come back! Bain! – Come back!
贝恩
Bain!
-回来 -贝恩
– Come back here! – Bain!
别管他了
Leave him!
我们不能回头了
We cannot go back.
贝恩
Bain!

Da!
贝恩 你来干什么
Bain! What are you doing?
你怎么没走 你应该离开的
Why didn’t you leave, you were supposed to leave.
我来帮你的
I came to help you.
-现在什么都阻挡不了它了 -这个也许行
– No, nothing can stop it now. – This might.
贝恩 你回去吧
Bain, you go back.
马上离开这里
You get out of here now.

Da!
贝恩
Bain!

Da!
停 停 别划了
Stop, stop! Halt, halt!
你是谁
Who are you
敢跟我作对
that would stand against me?
真是遗憾啊
Now that is a pity.
你现在该怎么办
What will you do now…
弓箭手
bowman?
你被众人抛弃
You are forsaken.
孤立无援
No help will come.
快趁现在
Now’s our chance!
快走
Go now!
快去开阔的水面
Hit to the open water!
那是你的孩子吗
Is that your child?
你救不了他
You cannot save him from the fire.
他会葬身火海
He will burn!
别动 儿子
Stay still, son.
别动
Stay still.
告诉我
Tell me,
可怜的人类
wretch,
你要怎么挑战我
how now shall you challenge me?
你已经一无所有
You have nothing left
只剩…
but your…
死路一条
death!
贝恩 看着我
Bain. Look at me.
看着我就好
You look at me.
往左边一点
A little to your left.
好了
That’s it.
贝恩 抓紧
Bain! Hold on!
怎么回事 发生了什么
Wh-what was that? What happened?
它摔下去了 我看到了
It fell, I saw it.
它死了
It’s dead.
斯矛革死了
Smaug is dead.
我的天 真是这样
By my beard, I think he’s right!
看那里
Look there!
艾雷博的信鸦飞回了孤山
The Ravens of Erebor are returning to the Mountain.
是啊 等着消息传出去吧
Aye, word will spread.
整个中土
Before long every soul in Middle Earth
都知道巨龙死了
will know the Dragon is dead.
你不是一个人 米思兰迪尔
You are not alone, Mithrandir.
少一句
-谁来帮帮我 -放开我
– Will somebody help me! – Hey, let me go.
救命
Help!
-爸 -爸
– Da! – Da!

Da!
为什么抛弃我
Ahh! Why me?
塔睿尔
Tauriel.
奇力
Kíli…
快来
Come on.
我们走了
We’re leaving.
跟你的同胞走吧
They are your people, you must go.
跟我一起走吧
Come with me.
我明白自己的感情 我不害怕
I know how I feel, I’m not afraid.
你让我如获新生
You make me feel alive.
不行
No, I can’t.
塔睿尔
Tauriel,
我的爱人[矮人语]
amralimê.
我听不懂
I don’t know what that means.
你明白的
I think you do.
送你的 我的承诺
Keep it… as a promise.
innikh dê
-这些衣服是干的 你穿得着 -谢谢
– These are dry. You’ll need them. – Thank you.
你 给我一件
Oi, give me one of them!
-这么冷 我非冻死不可 -自己去找
– I’ll catch my death in this cold. – Find your own!
现在不是你说了算 奴才埃弗雷德
You’re not in charge now, Alfred Lickspittle.
这你就大错特错了
That is where you are wrong.
城主不在的时候
In the absence of the Master…
权力由他的副官接掌
the powers seeds to his deputy,
以现在的形势看 就是我
which in this instance is my good self.
把毛毯给我
Now give me that blanket!
什么城主的副手
Master’s Deputy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!