抱歉,我以为你出门了
Sorry. I thought you were gone.
荣恩,这是我的浴室
Ron, this is my bathroom.
如果你想住家里
If you’re gonna stay here,
你就得用楼下那间浴室
you’re gonna have to use the bathroom downstairs.
爸在里面
Dad’s in that one.
那你只好等了
Well, then, you’re going to have to wait.
等多久?
How long?
把门关上
Close the door.
该死
Shit.
真好
Yeah.
– 你在干嘛? – 我的老天爷
– What the hell are you doing? – God! God, Jesus!
爸…
Dad…
你妈用那玩意儿装柳橙汁
Your mother puts orange juice in that thing.
我…我等下会洗,只是…
I’m… I’m gonna wash it. I… I was just…
能给我一点隐私吗?
Can I have some privacy please?
你要我去哪里?
Well, where do you want me to go?
走开就是了!我…你看着我我尿不出来
Just, away! I can’t… I can’t pee while you’re looking at me!
莎莉?
Sally?
老大,你在地板上干嘛?
What are you doing on the floor, Chief?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 我不知道是什么意思? – 我…没办法…
– What do you mean you don’t know? – I… I can’t…
怎么了?
What’s going on?
爸!
Dad!
– 烫卷! – 卷烫器
– The curling iron! – Come on, Chief, get up.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
– 我动不了 – 好的
– Can’t move. – Okay.
爸,快叫救护车
Dad, call an ambulance.
没事的
Okay. It’s okay.
你不会有事
You’re okay.
我有票投吗?
洛特雷出版社
Rutledge Publishing.
约翰,是我
John. It’s me.
贝卡,我很抱歉
Becca, I’m so sorry.
我知道我没有去医生那
I know I missed the appointment.
我…手上工作太多了
I… I got swamped.
我以为我赶得到,但…
I thought I was going to make it, but…
医生说婴儿的情况满好的吧?
Doctor say, “Baby looks good?”
婴儿没事,我们可以稍后再谈这个
Yeah, it was fine. We can talk about it another time.
好吧
Okay.
我能等一下再打给你吗?
Could I actually call you in a few minutes?
我现在工作有点卡住
I’m going through a little bit of a thing here at work
– 还有… – 嗨
– and… – Hey.

Hey.
你怎么进来的?
How did you even get in here?
– 我以为一定要员工证… – 约翰,听我说
– I thought you needed a card to… – John, listen.
你♥爸♥打给我
Your dad called me,
他要我告诉你…
and he wanted me to tell you…
我爸打给你?
My dad called you?
你妈今天早上有一次癫痫,医院认为她可能有脑瘤
Your mom had a seizure this morning, and they think that it might be a brain tumor.
什么?
What?
我帮你订好机票了
So, I booked you a flight
你下午三点半就能回到家
that’s going to get you in around 3:30.
我知道这件事很大
I know this is a lot.
但你妈现在正在医院,所以…
But your mother’s in the hospital, so…
你现在就得出发
You do need to go now.

Yeah.
达美航♥空♥
布兰特药局
看看这间厨房♥
Look at that kitchen.
我宁愿把那座丑岛给弄掉
I’d get rid of that ugly island.
还有把墙都打掉
Take the whole wall out.
好主意
Great idea.
他们收费多少?
What are they asking?
三百块
$300.
就这破东西?
For that?
我连散步经过都不想
I wouldn’t even walk by that house.
– 不会吧 – 不可能!
– No. – Never! Never.
– 没道理 – 工人钱是他们自己买♥♥单吗?
– Can’t be. – Do you think they pay for their own labor?
一定是有人捐的
No, has to be donated.
– 我们来看《亲情》 – 不要
– Let’s watch The Brothers. – No.
整个打掉重盖就好
Just knock it down and start again.
– 嗨,老妈 – 我的老天爷
– Hey, Mom. – Oh, my goodness.
你怎么知道?
How did you know?
唐!
Don!
– 爸,近来还好吗? – 儿子,很高兴见到你
– How you doing, Dad? – It’s great to see you, son.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
跟你妈抱一下
Come give Mom a hug.
妈,你还好吗?
How you doing, Mom?
我很好
I’m doing great.
– 感觉还好吗? – 还不错
– Feeling all right? – Doing great. Doing great.
你手腕怎么了
What happened to your wrist?
脑瘤害的
Brain tumor.
你有抽烟吗?
Have you been smoking?
– 没有 – 你闻起来跟烟灰缸一样
– No. – You smell like an ashtray.
– 我不知道… – 约翰
– I don’t know… – John.
不要跟你妈说谎,她今天差点死掉
Don’t lie to your mother. She almost died today.
– 什么? – 她才没有差点死掉
– What? – She didn’t almost die.
医生不是这么说的
That’s not what the doctor said.
他不是医生,他是护士
He wasn’t a doctor. He was a nurse.
医生还没过来
We haven’t seen a doctor yet.
你吓到妈了
And you’re scaring Mom.
我没有吓到,只是…
I’m not scared. I just…
我不想约翰得肺癌死掉
I just don’t want John dying of lung cancer.
– 我只抽了一根,所以… – 反正
– I only had one, so… – Well,
不要再抽了,你马上就要当爸爸了
don’t have another one. You’re going to be a father soon.
我知道
I know.
– 那家伙是护士? – 对
– That guy was a nurse? – Yeah.
– 他跟约翰高中同班 – 谁?
– He was in John’s class in high school. – Who was?
– 杰森 – 杰森欧文斯?
– Jason. – Jason… Jason Owens?
他跟关结婚了
He married Gwen.
– 他们的小孩刚出生 – 真的?
– Just had a kid. – Really?
我竟然不知道这些
I can’t believe I didn’t know that.
你从没打回来,所以…
You never call, so…
谁是关?
Who’s Gwen?
关?
Gwen. Gwen?
约翰高中的女朋友
Johnny’s girlfriend in high school.
– 我的老天,他们还订过婚 – 约翰高中时有交过女朋友?
– They were engaged, for God’s sake. – John had a girlfriend in high school?
– 唐! – 爸,其实有点复杂…
– Don! – It was complicated, Dad. It was…
天啊,老爸
Jesus Christ, Dad,
我们的成长过程你都跑哪去了?
where have you been our whole lives anyway?
我一直在工作赚你们的大学学费
Work… I’ve been working to send you kids to college,
还有哪里?
that’s where I’ve been.
我们可真受益良多
Yeah. A lot of good that did.
– 你…你刚刚说什么? – 没说什么
– What did… What did you say? – Nothing.
你刚刚对我说什么?
No, what did you just say to me right now?
她结婚多久了?
How long has she been married?
– 我什么都没说 – 差不多一年
– I didn’t say anything. – About a year.
你皮给我绷紧一点
You better watch yourself.
你在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
没有,我是在发誓
No, that’s a promise.
那根本不合逻辑
It doesn’t even make sense.
我会送你脸一拳
I’ll punch you in the face.
什么?
What?
– 我向上天发誓 – 真的?
– I swear to God I will. – Really?
– 没错 – 没人要阻止你
– Yeah. – What’s stopping you?
什么…
What…
– 你们 – 唐,快向荣恩道歉!
– Guys. – Don, you apologize to Ron right now!
好吧,荣恩,我很抱歉,但你真的不行…
All right, Ronnie, I’m sorry, but you can’t be…

Yeah.
你们在开玩笑吧?
Guys, are you kidding me?
– 他…你们没看到? – 你们
– He… Did you see? – Guys.
住手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!