No kidding.
我们走
Let’s go.
什么?现在吗?
What? Now?
没错
Yeah.
他们不可能让我离开
They’re never letting me leave.
我要帮你溜出去
I’m gonna sneak you out of here.
你会惹上麻烦!
You’ll get in trouble!
我绝对不会让你晚餐只吃优格和水煮蛋
I’m not letting you have a yogurt and an egg for dinner.
对不起
Excuse me.
快推
Push, push, push.
你们不能进来这里
You can’t be in here.
– 喔不 – 我的天啊
– Oh, no. – Oh, my God.
– 快出去 – 抱歉
– No, no. Get out. – Sorry.
真的很抱歉
So sorry.
– 非常抱歉 – 抱歉
– So sorry. – Sorry. Yeah.
你们表现很好
You’re doing great.
这要给三一〇病房♥
This is for 310.
不行,你们!
No, no, no. Hey. Hey, hey!
停下来
Hey!
约翰!你推太快了
John! You’re going so fast.
急诊室
我们成功逃出来了
We did it. We did it. We got away.
等一下!别这样!
Wait, wait, wait! No, come on!
你们不能离开医院…真是个混球
You can’t leave the hospital… What an asshole.
真是个混球
What an asshole.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我好久没来这里吃饭了
I haven’t been to this place in a really long, long time.
我觉得旁边那几位妇女好像认为我刚从…
I think those women think I just escaped from…
精神病院跑出来
A mental institution.
我觉得她们什么都没注意到
I don’t even think they’ve noticed.
这我还比较害怕
Which scares me more.
妈,你之前说你不知道
Mom, what did you mean
当初该不该跟爸结婚是什么意思?
when you said you might have regretted marrying Dad?
我有说过吗?
Did I say that?

Yes.
一定是脑瘤害的
Must’ve been the tumor.

Mom.
你从没见过我妈
You never met my mother.
她很坚强
She was tough.
不多话,但很坚强
Quiet, but tough.
我嫁给你♥爸♥那一天
The day I married your dad,
她只有给我一个建议
she only had one piece of advice for me.
“不要浪费时间在烂东西上”
“Don’t waste your time with the bad.
“把时间留给美好的事物”
“Live with the good.”
所以…
So…
你♥爸♥跟我共同生活了美好的三十♥八♥年♥
Your father and I have lived through 38 good years together.
我爱这地方
I love this place.

Hi.
我们还以为你们不见了
Boy, we thought we missed you.

Hey.
新发型不错看
Nice haircut.
唐诺,你觉得呢?
What do you think, Donald?
老大,我觉得你看起来很漂亮
I think you look great, Chief.
你觉得我看起来像谁?
Who do you think I look like?
奇怪,我觉得你长得有点像我老婆
It’s weird, but you remind me of my wife.
我…我就知道你要这么说!
That’s… I knew you were gonna say that!
珍妮的糕饼店
蕾贝卡…
Rebecca…
你对他真的很好
You’re so good for him.
我爱你
Love you.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
八点半
It’s 8:30.
所以…
So…
谢谢大家特地过来
Thanks for being here, everyone.
妈,我们都爱你
We love you, Mom.
我也爱你们
I love you guys.
唐…
Don…
没事的,我不会有事
It’s gonna be fine. I’m going to be okay.
我…
I’m…
我很抱歉逼你去减肥营
I’m so sorry about Jenny Craig.
过来这
Come here.
帮我照顾好荣恩
Take care of Ron for me.
他需要你的帮忙
He needs your help.

Okay.
老大
Chief.
我戴这戒指戴好久了
It’s been on there so long.
帮我保管
Hold it for me.
帮我照顾你♥爸♥
Take care of your dad for me.
他需要你的协助
He needs your help.
没问题
I got it.
帮我照顾好他们两个
Take care of both of them.
他们需要你
They need you.
没问题
You got it.
霍勒太太,准备好了吗?
Okay, are we ready, Mrs. Hollar?
妈,准备好了吗?
Ready, Mom?
我不…
I don’t…
霍勒太太?
Mrs. Hollar?
我不想动手术
I don’t want to do this.
没事的
Okay. Okay.
– 我不想动手术 – 没事的
– I don’t want to do this. – It’s okay.
我不想动手术
I don’t want to do this.
我不想动手术!
I don’t want to do this!
没事的
It’s okay.
妈,你不会有事的,好吗?
Mom, you’re gonna be fine. Okay?
我想跟你谈谈我的一生
I’m trying to tell you something ’bout my life
不要!
No!
说不定你能给我些建议
Maybe give me insights
如何判断是非
Between black and white
你帮我最大的忙
The best thing you ever done for me
就是教我凡事不要太认真
ls to help me take my life less seriously
毕竟这就是人生
it’s only life after all
赞吧
Yeah.

Yeah
黑暗急着要吞噬所有事物
Well, darkness has a hunger that’s insatiable
那是蓝色少女合唱团的歌♥吗?
Is that the Indigo Girls?
她最喜欢这首歌♥
Yeah. She loves this song.
真难以入耳
That’s hard to hear
我让恐惧笼罩在我身边
And I wrap my fear around me like a blanket
乘着我的安全之船直到沉船
And I sailed my ship of safety till I sank it
我爬到你的岸边
I’m crawling on your shores
我去看过医生
I went to the doctor
我去爬过山
I went to the mountains
我看过那些孩子
I looked to the children
我喝过那些泉水
I drank from the fountains
那些问题不只有一个答案
There’s more than one answer to these questions
为我指出那条弯曲的道路
Pointing me in a crooked line
我愈少回头看
And the less I seek my source
– 找最后的决定 – 我的源头
– For some definitive – My source
我就愈接近解决问题
The closer I am to fine
我去看了心理医生
I went to see the doctor of philosophy
他墙上贴了拉斯普丁的海报
With a poster of Rasputin
他的胡子长到膝盖边
And a beard down to his knee
他从没结过婚
He never did marry
或看过B级电影
Or see a B-grade movie
他帮我的表现打了分数
He graded my performance
他说他一眼就看穿我
He said he could see through me
我花了四年追求高等学识
I spent four years prostrate To the higher mind
我拿到毕业证书后终于解脱
Got my paper and I was free
我去看过医生
I went to the doctor
我去爬过山
I went to the mountains
我看过那些孩子
I looked to the children
我喝过那些泉水

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!