No, I just… Yeah. I like kids.
人真好
That’s nice.
是吗?你真恶心
Yeah? That’s creepy. That’s creepy.
荣恩,听着…
Yeah, look, Ron…
我知道你最近日子很难过
I know you’re going through a hard time right now,
– 好吗? – 你真的知道?
– okay? – Really? You do?
我真的知道,我也很同情你
Yeah, yeah, I do. And I appreciate that very much.
– 但是… – 怎么了?
– However… – Yeah?
史黛西希望你是不是…
Stacey was wondering if you could maybe…
可以不要再停在她家前面
Stop parking out in front of the house
然后用望远镜盯着她看
and staring at her with your binoculars.
是吗?
Yeah?
去你的,丹牧师!
Well, fuck you, Reverend Dan!
怎么了?
What happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
听起来你的T链坏掉了
I mean, it sounded like you… You have a broken T-chain there.
我可以…如果你想,我可以帮你检查一下
I could… I mean, I could take a look at it for you if you want?
那真是帮了我们大忙,谢谢你
That would be helpful. Thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
把引擎盖打开
Pop the hood.
– 这家伙… – 你给我闭嘴
– This guy… – Shut your mouth.
你可以睡我们以前的房♥间,我有自己的巢
You can have our old room. I’m in the den.
你现在住在这里?
Wait. You live here now?
时机歹呀!
We’re in a recession!
约翰
希望你能趁离家时找到一些灵感!不用担心!
爱你的贝卡

Dad.

Dad.
几点了?
What time is it?
早上八点
It’s 8:00.
该死
Shit, shit.
该死的,我上班要迟到了
Shit, I’m late for work. Shit.
不用担心
No, don’t worry about it.
我帮你把公事包带来了
Look, I got your briefcase right here.
还有咖啡
Coffee.
– 谢谢你,约翰 – 没问题
– Thank you, John. – Yeah, you got it.
你就去上班,让我来陪妈
So, just go to work and I’ll stay here with Mom.
– 你确定? – 确定
– You sure? – Yeah.
我失去她的话该怎么办
I just don’t know what I’d do if I lost her.

Dad.
爸,不要这么想
Dad, you can’t think like that.
我知道
I know.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
你看吧,不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay. You’ll see.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Yeah.
他人都走了,你不用再装了
And he’s gone, so you can stop pretending.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
他整晚都在哭,如果我是旁人
He cried all night. If I didn’t know any better,
我会认为有脑瘤的是他
I’d think he was the one with the brain tumor.
他可能只是心头上有事在烦…
I think he might be going through a little something, so…
荣恩告诉你我们要破产了?
Ron told you we’re about to go bankrupt?
他说其他人都不知道
Come on. He said no one knew.
是我在管帐
I keep the books.
他不会有事吧?
Is he gonna be all right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我有带早餐
Well, I brought breakfast.
蝴蝶饼干跟冰淇淋?
Pretzels and ice cream?
– 如果你不想吃,我可以… – 没
– If you don’t want it, I can just… – No, no, no.
我没这么说
I’m not saying that.
所以你状况如何?
So, how you doing?
我感觉棒极了
I feel great.
我在网路上查了一下脑瘤
You know, I’ve been googling brain tumors.
得过的人还满多的
A lot more common than you’d think.
– 真的? – 真的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
你知道巴布马利就有吗?
Did you know Bob Marley had one?
那他的下场是?
How’d that work out for him?
他卖♥♥了很多张专辑
Well, he sold a lot of records,
所以…你得赶快追上
so… Got a little catching up to do.
妈,你不会有事
You’re gonna be okay, Mom.
你一定能度过这次难关
You’ll get through this.
手术看起来也很简单
I mean, even the procedure seems simple.
只是在你头盖骨上钻一小个洞,然后伸进去…
Just a tiny little hole in your skull, and they go in and…
约翰
John.
蕾贝卡还好吗?
How’s Rebecca?
她很好,你也知道…
She’s good, you know…
哈罗
Hello.
霍勒太太,你在吃什么?
What’s this, Mrs. Hollar?
早餐就吃冰淇淋?
We’re having some ice cream for breakfast?
冰淇淋加蝴蝶饼干,我妈最喜欢的组合
Ice cream and pretzels, one of my mom’s favorite things.
心脏病呢?
Yeah. Hey, how ’bout heart attacks?
她也喜欢心脏病吗?
Is that one of her favorite things, too?
当然没有,你干嘛这么问?
No. What? Why?
为什么?因为你妈是糖尿病的高危险群
Why? Well, because your mother’s a borderline diabetic.
他是乱说的吧?
That’s not true, is it?
– 可能 – 对
– Maybe. – Yeah. Yeah.
当然,所以给你妈吃这些不是什么好主意吧?兄弟
No, it is. So this probably wasn’t the best idea, was it, pal?
这些我都要没收
I’m gonna take these.
信不信由你,我们严格控管病人的食物
And, believe it or not, we actually keep our patients…
是有原因的
…on a pretty strict diet for a reason.
抱歉,我只是想让她开心点…
Sorry. I was just trying to do something nice for her, so…
下次换买♥♥礼卡看看,或是一些不会害死人的东西
Next time, like, try a gift card or something harmless, you know?
抱歉,请问你跟我有什么过节还是…
I’m sorry, do you have a problem with me or…
我不知道,可能吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
要不要来走廊上聊一下?
Want… Want a little chat in the hall?
你就会知道
We’ll find out.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on, man?
啊,“这是怎么回事?”
Un,”What’s going on, man?”
打从关发现你♥妈♥的♥状况后
Well, Gwen has been asking about you, like, nonstop
她就一直在问你的事
since she found out your mom was here.
对了,我听说你们…
Yeah. No, I heard you guys were…
– 结婚了? – 对
– Married? – Yeah.
– 没错 – 恭喜
– Yeah. Yeah. – Congratulations.
她刚生了小孩,所以…
She just had a kid, too, so…
应该是你们刚有一个小孩,实在太棒了
Well, you both have a kid, so that… That’s awesome.
恭喜你们两个,对吧?
Congratulations for both of you, right?
老兄,拜托,我们有话直说了吧?
Dude, please, can we cut the shit here for a second?
– 好 – 你会有动作吗?
– Yeah. – I mean, like, are you gonna try anything?
– 什么? – 你会趁回来时
– What? – Are you gonna try anything with her
– 对她发起攻势吗? – 不会
– while you’re in town? – No, no, no.
– 当然不会 – 真的?
– No. No, no, no. – Yeah?
真的,我在纽约有一个很好的女朋友,我们也要生小孩了,所以…
No, I… I have a great girl in New York, and we’re actually about to have a baby, so…
很好,所以你结婚了
Great. So you’re married.
我们没有结婚
No. No, we’re not.
我以为你刚刚说…你们要生小孩了
I thought you said you… You’re gonna have a baby.
我的确说我要有小孩了,但是我还没结婚
I did say I was gonna have a baby, but… I’m not married.
你们如果都要有小孩了,干嘛还不结婚?
Well, why aren’t you getting married if you’re gonna have a kid?
说来话长,我们也谈过,只是…
Well, it’s a long story. You know, we talked about it. But…
– 这有什么关系? – 我不知道
– Why does that matter? – I don’t know.
我只是想说,你不认为…
I’m just saying, don’t you think…
小孩未来会因为你害他当私生子而恨你吗?
your kid’s gonna resent you for making it a bastard?
他不会当私生子
It’s not gonna be a bastard.
严格来讲,他会是…他就是私生子
Technically, the kid will be a… That’s what a bastard is.
重点就是我…我对关没意思了
Point is, I… I haven’t had any feelings for Gwen.
都是久远的过去
Not for a long, long time.
– 所以… – 好吧
– So… – Yeah.
她还是一样漂亮
She still looks good.
我想也是
I… Bet she does.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!