I drank from the fountains
那些问题不只有一个答案
There’s more than one answer to these questions
为我指出那条弯曲的道路
Pointing me in a crooked line
– 我愈少回头看 – 我愈少
– And the less I seek my source – Less I seek
– 找最后的决定 – 回头看
– For some definitive – My source
我就愈接近解决问题
The closer I am to fine

Yeah
我就愈接近解决问题
The closer I am to fine

Yeah
我要去呼吸新鲜空气
I’m gonna get some air.
我马上就回来
I’m gonna be right back.
你还好吗?
How you feeling?
好多了,谢谢你
Better, thank you.
谢谢你特地过来
Thank you for being here.
工作找得如何?
How’s the job search going?
还行
Okay.
我在等亚马逊的二次面试通知
I’m waiting for a second interview at Amazon.
真的吗?真是太棒了
Really? That’s amazing.
不是那个亚马逊
No, not… Not that Amazon. I…
是在布里斯托的一家酒吧,他们在找酒保
The… The club in Bristol. They need bartenders.

Yeah.
– 你会当酒保吗? – 不会
– Do you bartend? – No.
从没当过
No. Never.
爸想要雇你回去工作
You know, Dad wants to hire you back.
什么?
What?
不会吧
No.
真的,他亲口说的
Yeah, what he said.
爸要我再回去替他工作?
Dad wants me to work for him again?
不是替他工作
Nope, not for him.
爸想要你跟他一起管公♥司♥
Dad wants you to run the company with him.
只是他拉不下脸问你
He’s just too proud to ask.
他当然没办法马上付你薪水
I mean, he won’t be able to pay you right away,
至少在公♥司♥情况好转之前,但是…
not until the company gets back on its feet, but…
你随时可以上工
The job’s yours.
他没办法付我薪水?
He can’t pay me?
荣恩,你住在他家,而且一毛租金都没付
You’re living in his house rent-free, Ron.
可是…
Yeah, well…
身为一位没有问过我就把我带到这世界的人,那是他的义务
That’s his duty as one of the people who brought me into this world without asking.
你这样想也可以
That’s one way to look at it.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
我考虑看看
I’ll think about it.
太好了
Good.

Yeah.
– 嘿,老爸 – 怎么了?
– Hey, Dad? – Yeah?
荣恩要你再雇用他
Ron wants his job back.
什么?
What?
没错
Yeah.
他说他愿意无薪工作,直到公♥司♥的情况好转
Said he’ll work for no pay till the company’s back on its feet.
他说自己愿意无薪工作?
He said he’d work for no pay?
他就是这么说的
Yep. That’s exactly what he said.
各位
Guys.
手术非常成功
Well, the operation was a success.
– 太好了 – 好的…
– Man. – Okay…
我们正要把她移到加护病房♥
We’re moving her into intensive care,
继续观察她的状况,看看她的复原状况
just to keep an eye on her, see how she progresses.
你们等她状况好一点就能去探望她
You can visit her once she’s settled.
医生,我实在…不知道要怎么感谢你
Well, I just… I can’t thank you enough, Doctor.
你不知道我有多么的感激
You don’t know how much I appreciate this.
霍勒先生,不用客气
Well, Mr. Hollar, you’re very welcome.
让我来陪你妈
I’ll stay here with your mom.
你们俩还是回家休息一下吧?
Why don’t you two boys go home and get some rest?
– 我想待在这 – 不用
– I want to stay. – No.
你得带蕾贝卡回家
No, you… You got to take Rebecca home.
她今晚需要睡在真的床上
She needs to spend the night in a real bed.
– 你确定吗? – 确定
– You sure? I… – Yeah, yeah.
去吧
Go.
荣恩,你也是
Ron. You too.
不会有事的
It’s going to be fine.
他们是好小孩
They’re good boys.
她不会有事吧?
She’s going to be okay, right?
– 当然 – 好
– Absolutely. – Yeah.
– 她会完全康复 – 好
– Better than ever. – Yeah.
告诉爸我愿意接受那职缺
Tell Dad I’ll take the job.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
来吧,小女生们
Come on, girls.
妈妈再见!
Bye, Mom!
– 再见 – 哈罗
– Bye. – Hey, guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
等我一下!
Hey, wait for me!
唐?
Don?
嘿,老大
Hey, Chief.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
肿瘤拿出来了吗?
Did… Did they get it?
手术很成功
Yeah, they got it.
肿瘤拿出来了
Tumor’s gone.
太好了
Good.
老大,你做得很好
You did great, Chief.
莎莉?
Sally?
莎莉
Sally.
莎莉!
Sally!
– 怎么了? – 我不知道
– What happened? – I don’t know.
把所有人都叫来
I need everyone in here now.
史黛芬,帮我检查她的脉搏
Stephanie, check her pulse for me.
– 莎莉!莎莉? – 准备帮她上氧气
– Sally! Sally! Sally? – Got to get ready for bagging.
– 克莉丝邓,把床降下准备心肺复苏术 – 通知冯医生
– Kristin, lower the bed and get ready for CPR. – Page Dr. Fong stat.
我需要急救车
I need a crash cart now.
– 有人通知 – 怎么了
– Someone’s called a code. – What’s going on?
先生,麻烦你先出去
Sir, we need you to step out of the room.
我以为手术很成功
No, I thought the surgery was a success, they…
– 先生,我很抱歉 – 我不懂
– I’m sorry, sir. – I don’t understand.
霍勒太太,你听得见吗?
Mrs. Hollar, can you hear me?
有脉搏吗?
Do we have a pulse?
– 快通知 – 准备输氧
– Med code. – Start bagging.
霍勒太太,你听得见吗?
Mrs. Hollar, can you hear me?
哈罗
Hello.
嗨,老爸
Hey, Dad.
什么?
What?
嗨,霍勒先生
Hey, Mr. Hollar.
真的非常遗憾…
I’m… I’m really, terribly sorry about…
有什么事吗?
What do you want?
莎莉拜托我如果她有个三长两短,就把这交给你
Sally asked me to give you this, in case she ever, you know…
她真的是位好女人
She was a wonderful woman.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你正在读这封信
If you’re reading this letter,
代表我没有熬过来
then I guess I didn’t make it.
唐诺,我很抱歉,我不能陪你度过这次难关
I’m sorry I can’t be there to help you through this, Donald,
但你不会有事
but you’re going to be okay.
振作点
Buck up.
多亏你,我这一生很快乐
You gave me a great life.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
莎莉
Sally.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我办不到
I can’t.
老大,我办不到
Chief, I can’t, I can’t.
我办不到
I can’t.
怎样?
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
她请我等几分钟,再把这封信交给你
She asked me to wait a couple minutes and then give you this one.
不要再哭了
Stop crying.
你还有葬礼要计划
You’ve got a funeral to plan.
不要忘记我喜欢兰花

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!