Don’t forget I like orchids.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for this.
至于棺材部分…
Now, as far as caskets go…
我要你们最上等的棺材
Well, we want the best one you have.
爸,那很贵
Dad, that’s a lot of money.
我不管
I don’t care.
– 我们要怎么负担? – 你们不用负担任何费用
– Well, how are we going to pay for it? – You’re just gonna pay for it.
事实上所有开支都已经付清了
Actually, all the expenses have already been taken care of.
什么?谁付的?
What? By who?
匿名者
An anonymous party.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我们不认识什么匿名者
Yeah, we don’t know any anonymous parties.
就这样?
Is that it?
– 就这样 – 谢谢你们
– That’s it. – Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你准备好要走了吗?
You ready to go?
我想再待在这一下
No, I think I’m just going to be here for a minute.

Okay.
是不是你付了我妈的葬礼费用?
Did you just pay for my mom’s funeral?
我想帮忙
I wanted to do something
你也说最近手头有点紧,所以…
and you said you were strapped for cash, so…
不要告诉你♥爸♥
Don’t tell your dad, okay?
你实在是太大方了
It’s incredibly generous,
但我们不能收下
but, unfortunately, we can’t accept it.
为什么?
Why not?
贝卡,就是不行
I just can’t, Becca.
不应该是这样的
This isn’t how it was supposed to be, and…
约翰…
John…
请你收下吧
Please accept it?
这不是问题
This is not an issue, okay?
我现在有钱
I have money now.
你以后也会有钱
You’ll have money later.
我们是一家人,这没有差别
We’re family. It doesn’t make a difference.
嫁给我
Marry me?
什么?
What?
现在就嫁给我
Marry me right now.
现在?
Now?
你确定这时候合适吗?
Are you sure this is the best time?
大家不是都说“无论是好是坏”吗?
Well, they say “for better or for worse,” right?
我想不到比这更坏的时候
I can’t think of a worse time than now.
带我去她喜欢去的地方
Take me someplace she loved.
约翰,你愿意接受蕾贝卡作为你合法的妻子吗?
Do you, John, take Rebecca to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
蕾贝卡,你愿意接受约翰成为你的丈夫吗?
And, Rebecca, do you take John to be your husband?
我愿意
I do.
这样就好了
All right, that’ll do.
靠着我被赋予的权利
By the power vested in me,
在大自然与上帝的见证下
surrounded by nature and under the eyes of God,
我宣布你们正式结为连理
I now pronounce you both husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
Kiss your bride.
谢谢你们来这参加我妈的葬礼
Thank you for being here to celebrate my mother.
在我人生中最迷失的时候
She once told me,
她曾告诉过我
when I was going through a time in my life where I was very lost…
她说
She said,
“船到桥头自然直”
“You won’t know until you get there that you’re okay.”
而…
And…
她说得没错
She was right.
我妈妈非常坚强
My mother was strong.
她真的很坚强,她也撑起了我们所有人
She was really strong and she was strong for all of us.
我知道今天在场有很多人会想
I know there’s a number of people here today that are wondering
我们没有她要怎么办
what we’re going to do without her.
但…
But…
约翰,你妻子开始阵痛了
John, your wife’s going into labor.
我没有,我没有
No, I’m not. No, no, no.
– 我没事 – 你还好吧?
– No, I’m fine. – You okay?
– 你确定? – 我没事
– You sure? – I’m fine.
– 真的? – 没事
– You okay? – No, no, no. No.
– 没事 – 好
– Okay. – Sure, all right.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我应该没事了
I think I might be fine. I think.
才怪
No, no. You’re not.
我们要去医院
Okay, we’re going to the hospital.
快点
Come on. Come on.
妈,再见
Good-bye, Mom.
我们爱你
We love you.
快点
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
– 可以吗?上车了吗? – 没问题
– Good? You in? – All right.
– 好 – 没问题
– Okay. – All right.
你做得很好
You’re doing great.
你做得很好…
You’re doing great…
很顺利
Doing good.
大家安全带都系好了吗?
Everybody got your seat belts on?
出发
Go. Go.
该死的!
Oh, shit!
一直都没去修
Never got that fixed.
荣恩,快点
Come on, Ron.
我们得换这台车因为…
Yeah, we’re going to get in here ’cause this is…
– 快点,这样就好 – 没事的
– Come on, here we go. – We’re good.
好了
Okay, all right.
我们好像被卡住了
We’re all blocked in…
感觉这样迎接小婴儿好像不太好
This feels like a bad way to bring kids into the world.
才怪,这没问题
No, no, no, it’s fine. It’s fine.
– 真的吗? – 对
– It is? – Yeah.
好了,出发了
Okay, here we go.
– 抓紧 – 出发
– Hang on. – Go.
荣恩
Ron, Ron, Ron.
我来了!紧急状况!
I’m coming! Emergency!
约翰?
John?
– 约翰! – 我们来了
– John! – We’re coming. I’m coming.
– 我们来了,就这样 – 约翰
– We’re coming. Here we go. – John.
来吧,往这走
Come on, come on, this way.
借过
Excuse me.
她要生小孩,我们要去哪里?
We’re having a baby. Where do we go?
要到隔壁栋
That’s the next building.
– 什么? – 走廊走到底,然后右转
– What? – Go down the hall, to the right.
走到底后右转
Down the hall, to the right.
– 好的 – 等一下!
– Okay. – Wait!
你们不能全都过去
You can’t all go.
什么?你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
– 我… – 约翰!
– I can… – John!
亲爱的约翰
Sweet John.
好了,爸,我们要先去找房♥间
All right, we’re gonna go get a room, Dad.
甜心…
Sweetie…
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了!
All right!

Yeah.
约翰,我好怕!
John, I’m scared!
我也是
Me, too.
– 你不能这样说 – 不用担心
– You’re not supposed to tell me that. – No, it’s going to be okay.
你一定会很顺利
You’re going to do great.
出发了!
Here we go!
你认为他们不会有事吧?
You think they’re going to be okay?
没事
Yeah.
他们不会有问题
They’re going to be just fine.
我们呢?
What about us?
霍勒太太?
Mrs. Hollar?
– 就是我 – 这边请
– Yes. – Right this way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!