一对年轻的男女作为贡品
would offer up, in tribute, one young man and woman
他们将战斗到死
to fight to the death
被冠以荣誉 勇气和奉献
in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice.
而唯一的胜者将一生衣食无忧
The lone victor, bathed in riches, would serve as
以便大家知道我们的慷慨和宽容
a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness.
我们以此铭记历史
This is how we remember our past.
并以此保卫未来
This is how we safeguard our future.
我最爱这段
I just love that!
抽签的时刻到了
Now, the time has come for us to select
我们将抽出一对勇敢的男女
one courageous young man and woman
光荣地代表我们12区
for the honor of representing District 12
参加第74届饥饿游戏
in the 74th Annual Hunger Games.
按惯例 女士优先
As usual, ladies first.
樱草花·艾佛丁
Primrose Everdeen.
你在哪 亲爱的
Where are you, dear?
快站出来
Come on up.
快来
Well, come on up.
小樱 小樱
Prim! Prim!
不 不
No. No!
我自愿报名 我自愿报名
I volunteer! I volunteer!
我自愿当贡品
I volunteer as Tribute!
我想我们有了志愿者 市长先生
I believe we have a volunteer, Mr. Mayor.
小樱 快离开这
Prim, you need to get out of here.
你必须赶快离开
You need to get out of here.
-不 -去找妈妈
– No! No! – Go find Mom!
-小樱 去妈妈那 对不起 -不
– Prim, go find Mom right now. I’m so sorry. – No!
-去找妈妈 小樱 快走 -不 不
– Go find Mom. Prim, leave! Go find Mom. – No! No! No!
-不 -快来
– No! No! No! – Come on.
12区的选举发生了戏剧性的转变
A dramatic turn of events here in District 12.
是的
Yes, well.
本区史上第一个志愿者 把她带上来
District 12’s very first volunteer. Bring her up.
快来 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
我以我的帽子打赌那是你妹妹 是吗
Well, I bet my hat that was your sister, wasn’t it?
是的
Yes.
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎我们第一位志愿者
Let’s have a big hand for our very first volunteer,
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
接下来轮到男孩了
And now for the boys.
比德·梅尔拉克
Peeta Mellark.
好了
Here we are.
这就是我们12区的贡品
Our Tributes from District 12.
你们两个来握个手吧
Well, go on, you two, shake hands.
饥饿游戏快乐
Happy Hunger Games.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
你们有三分钟时间
You have three minutes.
没事的
It’s okay.
小樱 没事的 我没有多少时间
Prim. Prim. It’s okay. Prim, I don’t have much time.
小樱 听着 你会没事的
Prim. Listen. You’re gonna be okay.
千万不要拿多余的食物
Don’t take any extra food from them.
那会让你多几张签条的 太不值了
It isn’t worth putting your name in more times. Okay?
听好了 小樱 盖尔会帮你
Listen, Prim. Gale will bring you game.
你可以卖♥♥羊奶酪
You can sell cheese from your goat.
努力去赢 你可以的
Just try to win. Maybe you can.
当然
Of course.
也许我能赢 我很聪明
And maybe I can. I am smart, you know?
-你会打猎 -当然
– And you can hunt. – Exactly.
让它保护你
To protect you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能再逃避了
You can’t tune out again.
我不会的
I won’t.
是不能 别跟爸爸死的时候一样
No, you can’t. Not like when Dad died.
我也不在了 你就是她的一切
I won’t be there anymore. You’re all she has.
不管你怎么想 你都要守护着她
No matter what you feel, you have to be there for her.
知道吗
Do you understand?
别哭
Don’t cry.
别哭 不要哭
Don’t cry. Don’t. Don’t.
-时间到了 -小樱 没事的
– It’s time. – Prim, it’s okay.
-没事的 小樱 -不 不
– Prim, it’s okay. It’s okay, Prim. – No! No! No!
我保证 小樱
I promise, Prim.
-我很好 -我知道
– I’m fine. – Yeah, I know.
真的很好
I am.
听着 你比他们都强 真的
Listen to me. You’re stronger than they are. You are.
-带着弓箭 -他们可能没有…
– Get to a bow. – They may not have…
有的 只要你让他们知道你有多优秀
They will if you show them how good you are.
他们只是想看一场精彩的表演 仅此而已
They just want a good show. That’s all they want.
如果他们没有弓箭 就自己做一个好吗
If they don’t have a bow, then you make one, okay?
你知道如何狩猎
You know how to hunt.
我只会抓动物
Animals.
没什么差别 凯妮丝
It’s no different, Katniss.
24个人中只有1个能活下来
There’s 24 of us, Gale. Only one comes out.
是的 那个人一定是你
Yeah. And it’s gonna be you.
时间到了
Okay.
帮我照顾他们 盖尔
Take care of them, Gale.
不管你做什么 别让他们挨饿
Whatever you do, don’t let them starve.
-该走了 -我们还会再见的 知道吗
– Let’s go. – I’ll see you soon, okay?
你俩会喜欢的
You two are in for a treat.
水晶烛台 白金把手 跑得飞快
Crystal chandeliers, platinum doorknobs, and it flies.
不到两天就能到达都城
We’ll be at The Capitol in less than two days.
在你们做其他事情之前…
Now, before you do anything else…
时速200英里 几乎没有感觉
200 miles per hour, and you can barely feel a thing.
我觉得这个机会挺好的
I think it’s one of the wonderful things about this opportunity
尽管你们是来参加游戏
that even though you’re here
尽管在这里待不久
and even though it’s just for a little while
但还是能好好享受一番
you get to enjoy all of this.
我去找黑密契 他可能在后厢
I’m going to find Haymitch. He’s probably in the bar car.
你见过他了吗
Have you ever met him?
黑密契
Haymitch?
你知道的 凯妮丝 他是我们的导师
You know, Katniss, he is our mentor.
他曾赢得过游戏
He did win this thing once.
若你不想说话 我能理解
Look, you know, if you don’t want to talk, I understand
但我认为
but I just don’t think
寻求一小点帮助没什么不妥的
there’s anything wrong with getting a little bit of help.
恭喜
Congratulations.
冰在哪
Where’s the ice?
不知道
I don’t know.
我能坐这里吗
May I?
那么我们什么时候开始
Okay, so… So when do we start?
这么着急干吗
So eager.
一般年轻人都不慌不忙的
Most of you aren’t in such a hurry.
没错 我想知道计划是什么 您是我们的导师
Yeah. I wanna know what the plan is. You’re our mentor.
-您应该…-导师吗
– You’re supposed to go… – Mentor?
是的 我们的导师
Yeah, our mentor.
您应教我们
You’re supposed to tell us
如何争取资助并向我们传授经验
how to get sponsors and give us advice.
好吧
Okay.
直面在所难逃的死亡
Embrace the probability of your imminent death.
并在心中牢牢记住
And know, in your heart,
对于救你我可爱莫能助
that there’s nothing I can do to save you.
那你为什么还在这
So why are you here then?
因为这些点心
The refreshments.
我觉得你应该消停了
Okay, I think that’s enough of that.
你让我把酒洒了 这可是条新裤子
You made me spill my drink. Brand new pants.
我觉得应该回房♥间干了这杯
You know, I think I’ll go finish this in my room.
我去带他回来
I shouldn’t have come around.
什么 没用的
What? It’s no use.
我要找他谈谈
I’m gonna go talk to him.
两名十分健壮的16岁少年
We have two very fit 16-year-olds.
当然
Of course, of course.
他们总能找到旗鼓相当的对手
They always provide pretty good opponents.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!