没错
Yes, yes, they do.
-还记得这一年吗 -当然
– Do you remember this year? – Of course.
这一年是我的最爱 竞技场也棒极了
One of my favorite years. And one of my favorite Arenas.
在城市废墟中利用碎石瓦砾生存
The use of the rubble in the ruined city…
太刺♥激♥了
Very exciting.
就是这一刻
And this moment here.
这一刻让人永生难忘
This moment is a moment that you never forget.
没错
Yes.
贡品蜕变为胜者的时刻
The moment when a Tribute becomes a victor.
首先你会被冻死
You’d freeze to death first.
不 我会生火的
No, because I’d light a fire.
那倒是个招来杀身之祸的好方法
That’s a good way to get killed.
什么是招来杀身之祸的好方法
What’s a good way to get killed?
有意思 怎么不坐下来一起聊聊
Joy. Why don’t you join us?
我刚才在传授生存技巧
I was just giving some life-saving advice.
比如
Like what?
我刚才在问怎样才能找到藏身之地
I was just asking about how to find shelter.
如果你还有一口气 这些迟早有用
Which would come in handy if, in fact, you were still alive.
怎样找到藏身之地
How do you find shelter?
把果酱拿来
Pass the jam.
怎样找到藏身之地
How do you find shelter?
让我清醒清醒 亲爱的
Give me a chance to wake up, sweetheart.
教书育人实在是又累又闷
This mentoring is very taxing stuff.
能把橘子酱拿来吗
Can you pass the marmalade?
那是红木做的
That is mahogany!
瞧瞧你 把垫子毁了
Look at you. Just killed a placemat.
你真的想知道生存之道吗
You really want to know how to stay alive?
那就是得讨人喜欢
You get people to like you.
跟你想象的不一样吧
Not what you were expecting?
当你在游戏中挨饿受冻
Well, when you’re in the middle of The Games
奄奄一息时
and you’re starving or freezing,
一口水 一把刀或几根火柴
some water, a knife, or even some matches
就是生与死的区别
can mean the difference between life and death.
这些只能由资助人提供
And those things only come from sponsors.
想获得资助人的青睐 你就得讨人喜欢
And to get sponsors, you have to make people like you.
但现在 亲爱的
And right now, sweetheart,
你的开头可不太好
you’re not off to a real good start.
到了
There it is.
真大
It’s huge!
太不可思议了
That’s incredible.
比德 我爱你
Peeta, I love you.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
你最好拿着这把刀 他知道自己在做什么
You better keep this knife. He knows what he’s doing.
亲眼所见之后
So now that you’ve seen them
您觉得今年抽签的结果如何
what do you think about this year’s crop of recruits?
有没有值得期待的惊喜呢
Are there any surprises that we can expect this year?
光看抽签很难说
It’s really hard to tell just from a Reaping
-但我觉得今年的选手十分有趣 -没错
– but I think this is a very interesting mix. – Yes.
而且每当边境地区出现志愿者
And whenever you have a volunteer from an outlying district
就一定不容错过
that’s something you can’t ignore.
怎么了
What’s that?
怎么了
What’s that?
我们在说把你送到秦纳那里之前
We’re just saying we might need to hose you down again
得再给你洗个澡
before we take you to Cinna.
那是我见过的最英勇的壮举
That was one of the bravest things I’ve ever seen.
为了你的妹妹
With your sister?
-我叫秦纳 -凯妮丝
– My name’s Cinna. – Katniss.
对于你的遭遇 我很难过
I’m sorry that this happened to you
我会尽我所能帮助你
and I’m here to help you in any way that I can.
多数人都是恭喜我
Most people just congratulate me.
我没看出有什么值得恭喜的
Well, I don’t see the point in that.
今晚是开幕礼
So tonight, they have the Tribute Parade.
我要带你向全世界展示你的风采
I’m gonna take you out and show you off to the world.
所以你是来将我打扮漂亮的
So you’re here to make me look pretty?
我是来帮助你震撼世人的
I’m here to help you make an impression.
通常他们让你们
Now, usually they dress people
穿地方特色服装
in the clothes from their district.
我们基本都是矿工
Yeah, we’re always coalminers.
我知道 但我不想这么做
Yeah, but I don’t wanna do that.
我要让他们记住你
I wanna do something that they’re gonna remember.
他们告诉过你争取资助的重要性吗
Did they explain about trying to get sponsors?
告诉过 但我不擅长社交
Yeah, but I’m not very good at making friends.
拭目以待吧
We’ll see.
我只是觉得如此勇敢的人
I just think somebody that brave
不应该被拘束在那愚蠢的戏服里
shouldn’t be dressed up in some stupid costume,
不是吗
now should they?
我也不希望那样
I hope not.
这很安全 我保证
Okay, this is safe. I promise.
这不是真火
It’s not real fire.
这服装不会让你们有任何感觉
These suits are built so you won’t feel a thing.
我看挺真的
Looks pretty real to me.
这就是我要的效果
Well, that’s the idea.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-别害怕 -我不怕
– Don’t be afraid. – I’m not afraid.
超过十万观众翘首以盼
Over 100,000 people craning
渴望一睹贡品的风采
to get a glimpse of this year’s Tributes.
这也是资助人第一次见到今年的贡品
And the sponsors get to see the Tributes for the first time.
此刻的重要性无须赘述
The importance of this moment cannot be overstated.
非常好
Very nice.
第一辆车将在倒计时后入场 15 14 13…
First chariot on my count, in 15, 14, 13…
他们来了 他们来了 今年的贡品
There they are. There they are. This year’s Tributes.
最激动人心的时刻来了
It’s the most exciting part.
能让你起一身鸡皮疙瘩
It just gives you goose bumps.
你是否喜欢
And don’t you love how the stylists
造型师们设计的
they so clearly are able to reflect
体现地区特色的打扮
the character of each district?
-没错 那是4区 -没错
– Right. Right. There’s District 4. – Yes.
-渔业区 -看出来了
– Fishing. – I get it.
-我太喜欢了 -非常好
– I like it. – That’s very good.
他们身后是两名发电厂工人 对吧
And behind them, we have two power plant workers. Right?
然后…
And then…
后台那里是什么
What is that in the background?
来吧 他们会喜欢的
Come on. They’ll love it.
看到了吗 我太喜欢了
Now see that? I love that.
两名年轻人振臂高举 好像在说
Two young people holding their hands up, saying
我因来自12区自豪
“I’m proud I come from District 12.
我们不容小觑
We will not be overlooked.”
-当然不会 -我爱死它了
– Nope. – I love that!
无疑大家从现在开始就要对他们加倍关注了
People are sure gonna be paying attention to them right now.
准备就绪
And we’re ready.
史诺总统 轮到您了
President Snow, you’re live.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
贡品们 欢迎你们
Tributes, we welcome you.
我们由衷钦佩你们的勇气与奉献
We salute your courage and your sacrifice.
衷心祝愿你们
And we wish you
饥饿游戏快乐
Happy Hunger Games.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
太帅了
That was amazing.
我们成为大家的话题中心了
We are all anybody’s going to be talking about.
太勇敢了
So brave.
你确定要离一团火焰这么近吗
Are you sure you should be near an open flame?
不是假的吗 你确定…
Fake flame? Are you sure you…
我们上楼
Let’s go upstairs.
每个区都有自己的楼层
So, each of the districts get their own floor.
因为你们是12区的 顶层就归你们了
And because you’re from 12, you get the penthouse.
跟上来
Come on.
这就是客厅
So this is the living room.
我就知道
I know, I know.
你的房♥间就在那里
Now, your rooms are right over here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!