最后是
And finally,
12区的
from District 12,
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
她的得分是
With a score of…
eleven.
-凯妮丝 -太棒了
– Katniss! – Outstanding!
-太好了 -11分
– Yes! – Eleven?
恭喜
Congratulations.
我还以为他们讨厌我
I thought they hated me.
他们爱死你了
They must have liked your guts.
敬凯妮丝·艾佛丁 燃烧的女孩
To Katniss Everdeen, The Girl on Fire!
很不错
Goodness. We are.
11分
An 11?
她努力得来的
She earned it.
她往你头上射了一箭
She shot an arrow at your head.
不 射的是苹果
Well, at an apple.
紧挨着你的头
Near your head.

Sit down.
希尼卡 你说为什么我们会有胜出者
Seneca, why do you think we have a winner?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是为什么会有人胜出
I mean, why do we have a winner?
也就是说 假如我们要对各区施点压力
I mean, if we just wanted to intimidate the districts,
为什么不直接把24个贡品随机组合
why not round up 24 of them at random
立即参赛
and execute them all at once?
这样岂不更省事
Be a lot faster.
希望
Hope.
希望
Hope?
希望
Hope.
希望是唯一比恐惧更强大的东西
It is the only thing stronger than fear.
星星之火 可以燎原
A little hope is effective.
希望过多 泛滥成灾
A lot of hope is dangerous.
只要能好好控制 还是可以良性发展的
A spark is fine, as long as it’s contained.
所以…
So…
所以控制好它
So contain it.
好的
Right.
她一直盯着我的珠宝
So she’s staring at all my jewels.
目不转睛
She cannot take her eyes off of them.
你戴的东西都很美
Well, look at all that that you’re wearing.
坦白地说 这很无礼
Frankly, it was rude.
黑密契 你应该和我们一起
Haymitch, you should join us.
这有你最爱吃的菜
We’re having some of your favorite for dinner.
太好了
Lovely.
-比德呢 -他在自己的屋里
– Where’s Peeta? – He’s in his room.
听好了 明天是最后一天了
Now, listen, tomorrow’s the last day.
赛前我们可以
And they let us work with our own Tributes
同贡品在一起
right before The Games,
9点你和我一道下去
so you and I will be going down at 9:00.
那他呢
What about him?
他说从今往后他要自行训练
He says he wants to be trained on his own from now on.
什么
What?
这个节骨眼上常会发生这样的事
This kind of thing does happen at this point.
赢家只有一个 不是吗
There’s only one winner, right?
带些草莓心巧克力
We should have some chocolate-covered strawberries.
-我的最爱 -请
– Oh, my, yes. – Please.
女士们先生们 你们的主持人是
Ladies and gentlemen, your master of ceremonies,
凯萨·富莱克曼
Caesar Flickerman!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
欢迎欢迎
Welcome, welcome,
欢迎观看第74届饥饿游戏
welcome to the 74th Annual Hunger Games!
5分钟之后
Now, in about five minutes,
所有的参赛者将来到这个舞台上
they’re all going to be out here.
所有你们所熟知的贡品
All of the Tributes that you’ve heard about.
激动吗
Are you excited?
大声一点
Let me hear it!
太美了
Amazing.
我可不觉得
I don’t feel amazing.
你知道你有多美吗
Don’t you know how beautiful you look?
不 我也不知道怎样让别人喜欢我
No. And I don’t know how to make people like me.
该怎么让人喜欢你
How do you make people like you?
我就很喜欢你
Well, you made me like you.
那不一样 我并没让努力让你喜欢我
That’s different. I wasn’t trying.
没错 做好你自己 我一直都在
Exactly. Just be yourself, I’ll be there the whole time.
假装你在跟我说话 好吗
And just pretend that you’re talking to me. Okay?

Okay.
看看她是否真的光彩照人
Let’s see if she does indeed shine.
让我们用热烈的掌声请出闪烁
Let’s have a warm round of applause for Glimmer!
闪烁 准备好了吗
Glimmer, are you prepared?
是的 凯萨 准备好了
Yes, Caesar, I am very prepared.
我喜欢这份笃定 这份自信
I like it. That’s assurance. That’s self-assurance.
-你不这样认为吗 -正如你看到的…
– Don’t you think? – And, as you can see…
我穿戴的是我们区的产品
I’m wearing one of our own creations.
热烈的掌声响起来
A big round of applause!
马维尔
Marvel!
欢迎克菈芙
Welcome, Clove.
很荣幸能代表我们区
It’s an honor representing my district.
你是一名战士
You’re a fighter.
我已准备妥当 相当齐备 随时可以上阵
I’m prepared. I’m vicious. I’m ready to go.
卡图
Cato!
我觉得只要我能应付现在的场面
I find that if I can apply myself to the situation present,
就能顺利胜出的
I will be able to figure it out.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Lovely to see you. Thank you so much.
很好 你会爬树
Good. So you can climb trees.
你手脚迅速 你是猎人吗
You’re pretty quick. And are you a hunter?
还是采集者
A gatherer?
来自12区 关于12区…
From District 12, District 12…
你们称她为燃烧的女孩
You know her as The Girl on Fire!
她就是凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Well, we know her as the lovely Katniss Everdeen!
欢迎
Welcome! Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
那天贡品评估时 你的表现让人为之赞叹
Well, that was quite an entrance you made the other day.
什么
What?
我觉得某人有点小紧张
I think someone’s a little nervous.
我说 那天贡品评估时你的表现
I said that was quite an entrance that you made
和开幕礼时一样 让人为之赞叹
at the Tribute Parade the other day.
你想跟我们谈谈吗
Do you want to tell us about it?
我只希望别被烧死
Well, I was just hoping that I wouldn’t burn to death.
当你从马车上下来的一刻
When you came out of that chariot,
不得不承认我的心跳停止了
I have to say, my heart stopped.
你们有类似的经历吗
Did any of you experience this as well?
心跳停止
My heart stopped.
我也是
So did mine.
跟我讲讲那火焰 那是真的吗
Now, tell me about the flames. Are they real?
是啊
Yes.
我今天正好穿着呢 你想看看吗
In fact, I’m wearing them today. Would you like to see?
等等 等一下 安全吗
Wait, wait, wait. Is it safe?
是的
Yes.
大家想看吗
What do you think, folks?
我觉得答案是肯定的
I think that’s a yes.
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
真可爱 谢谢
Lovely. Thank you.
这真的很不错 凯妮丝 真的
That was really something. Katniss, that was something.
这真的很不错 谢谢你的火焰
That was something. Thank you for that.
我还有个问题想问你
I have one more question for you.
关于你妹妹
It’s about your sister.
我们都很感动
We were all very moved,
抽签日那天你志愿替她当”贡品”
I think, when you volunteered for her at the Reaping.
她过来跟你告别了吗
Did she come and say goodbye to you?

Yes.
-告别过了 -告别了
– She did. – She did.
分别时 你对她说了些什么
And what did you say to her in the end?
我告诉她我会尽力胜出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!