没错 我们杀了她
Yeah, well, we killed her.
现在轮到你了
And now we’re gonna kill you.
你杀了她
You kill her?
-不是 -我听到了
– No! – I heard you!
-卡图 卡图 -你说她的名字了
– Cato! Cato! – You said her name!
你说她的名字了
You said her name!
12区的 下不为例
Just this time, 12.
为了芸香
For Rue.
比德 我拿到了 我拿到药了
Peeta, I got it. I got the medicine.
-你怎么了 -我没事
– What happened to you? – I’m fine.
你有事 发生什么了
No, you’re not. What happened?
2区的姑娘朝我扔了一刀 我没事
The girl from 2, she threw a knife. I’m okay.
你就不该去 你答应我不去的
You shouldn’t have gone. You said you weren’t gonna go.
你的伤恶化了
You got worse.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你也上点药
You need some of that, too.
我没事
I’m okay.
好多了
That feels better.
好 现在你上药
Okay. Now you.
-我没事 -快 你也需要上药
– I’m okay. – No, come on, you need it, too.

Come on.
好了
All right.
你好多了
You’re so much better.
天啊 比德
Oh, my God, Peeta.
一点也不痛了
I hardly feel anything.
我们可以回家了
We could go home.
我们是仅剩的一队了
We could. We’re the only team left.
我们可以回家了
We could go home.
打麦离开了
We know Thresh took off.
卡图应该都在丰饶角附近
Cato’s gonna be by the Cornucopia.
他不会去自己不熟悉的区域
He’s not gonna go someplace he doesn’t know.
狐脸行踪不定
Foxface, she could be anywhere.
我们应该在这附近打猎
We should probably hunt around here.
我们没什么食物了
We don’t have any food left.
好 弓给我吧
Okay, I’ll take the bow.
我开玩笑的 我去拣点吃的
I’m just kidding. I’ll go pick some stuff.
比德
Peeta?
比德
Peeta?
比德
Peeta!
比德
Peeta!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我听到了炮声 我认为…-不
– I heard the cannon. I thought… – No.
那可是索命果 比德
That’s Nightlock, Peeta!
吃了马上就毙命
You’d be dead in a minute!
我不知道
I didn’t know.
吓死我了 你这混♥蛋♥
You scared me to death. Damn you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我都不知道她尾随着我
I never even knew she was following me.
她很狡猾
She’s clever.
太狡猾了
Too clever.
你干什么
What are you doing?
也许卡图也喜欢吃点浆果呢
Maybe Cato likes berries, too.
现在什么时候了
What time is it?
刚过中午吧
A little after noon.
那为什么天色这么暗
Why is it getting so dark?
他们一定是想要快点看到结果
Must be in a hurry to end it.
路西卡 准备好了吗
You ready, Lucia?
马上就好 先生
Right here, sir.
很好
Well, that’s great.
-能放在中间显示吗 -当然
– Now can you put that in the middle? – Sure.
就是这个 就是这个 太好了
That’s it. That’s excellent.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
那是什么
What was that?
片尾曲吧
It’s the finale.

Let’s go.

Go.
凯妮丝
Katniss!
快来
Here!
继续啊 射啊
Go on. Shoot.
我们俩都掉下去 你就赢了
Then we both go down and you’d win.
来啊 反正我是死定了
Go on. I’m dead anyway.
我一直都是 对吧
I always was, right?
直到现在我才明白
I didn’t know that till now.
怎么样 他们不就是想看这个
How is that? Is that what they want?
-不 -不不
– No. – No, no.
这个我还是可以的
I could still do this.
这个我还是可以的
I could still do this.
再杀一个人
One more kill.
这是我唯一会做的事了
It’s the only thing I know how to do.
为我的区带来荣耀
Bring pride to my district.
其实也不重要了
Not that it matters.
拜托
Please!

No!
拜托
Please!
请注意 贡品们请注意
Attention. Attention, Tributes.
规则出现小小变化
There has been a slight rule change.
之前允许
The previous revision,
两名同一区有两名胜出者的规则
allowing for two victors from the same district,
现被取消
has been revoked.
只有一人可胜出 好运
Only one victor may be crowned. Good luck.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
动手吧
Go ahead.
我们之间有一人应该回家
One of us should go home.
一人得死 他们总得要看我们决出胜负
One of us has to die. They have to have their victor.

No.
他们看不到
They don’t.
为什么要让他们看
Why should they?
-不 -相信我
– No! – Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
一起
Together?
一起
Together.

Okay.
One…
Two…
Three.
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
女士们先生们 请让我荣幸地为你们请出
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the winners
第74届饥饿游戏胜利者
of the 74th Annual Hunger Games.
你的所作所为 让他们很不高兴
They’re not happy with you.
为什么 因为我没死
Why? Because I didn’t die?
因为你没让他们如愿
Because you showed them up.
很抱歉没按他们的计划行事
Well, I’m sorry it didn’t go the way they planned.
不过我对他们也不是很满意
I’m not very happy with them either.
凯妮丝
Katniss!
这很严肃 不光是对你
This is serious. Notjust for you.
他们并不将这个当成儿戏
They don’t take these things lightly.
他们问的话 就说你情难自禁
When they ask, you say you couldn’t help yourself.
你深爱着这个男孩
You were so in love with this boy
无法想象没有他的生活
that the thought of not being with him was unthinkable.
你宁愿殉情 也不愿意独活 懂了吗
You’d rather die than not be with him. You understand?
当你在河边找到他的时 你心情如何
How did you feel when you found him by that river?
我觉得自己是世界上最快乐的人
I felt like the happiest person in the world.
我不能想象没有他的人生
I couldn’t imagine life without him.
你呢 比德
And what about you, Peeta?
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我们拯救了彼此
We saved each other.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这对12区受命运之神眷顾的爱侣
the star-crossed lovers from District 12,
就是第74届饥饿游戏胜出者
this year’s victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games!
恭喜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!