我看着你
I see you.
我也了解你
I see you.
那个坏了的螃蟹 只有你伸手去拿
That bad crab, only you tried to take it.
所有人都想拿最好的
Everybody else want best quality.
你 只有你的想法不一样
You, your thinking different.
薇芙丽拿了最好的螃蟹
Waverly took best- quality crab.
你拿了最差的
You took worst.
因为你有最善良的心地
Because you have best- quality heart.
你有你的风格 别人教不来的
You have style. No one can teach.
这也是天生的
Must be born this way.
我都看在眼里
I see you.
好啦
All right.
噢 我的天
Oh, my god.
– 噢 – 噢
– Oh! – Oh!
– 敬琼 – 敬琼
– To June. – To June. – Yeah.
噢 不
Oh, no.
– 噢 天呐 – 谢谢
– Oh, god. – Thank you.
带着今晚所有的爱去中国
Well, take all of this love with you to China tonight.
– 噢 – 说几句 说几句
– Oh. – Speech, speech.
– 噢 不不不 – 是啊 说几句 说几句
– Oh, no, no, no, no. – Yeah, speech, speech.
– 我不是个演说家 – 大声点 大声点 – 大声点 大声点
– I’m not a speaker. – Louder, louder. – Louder, louder.
– 好啦好啦 – 快点
– Stop it. – Hurry up.
是啊
Yeah.
她把香槟洒在我头发上啦
Well, she spilled on my hair.
没洒到我身上
Not on me.
我认识你们大家这么久了
I’ve known all of you for so long- –
萝丝 莉娜 薇芙丽
Rose, Lena, Waverly- –
从我们孩提时代为了洋娃娃你争我夺时就认识了
since we were babies and kids fighting over dolls.
真是不容易啊 不是吗
It’s amazing, isn’t it?
林多阿姨 莹莹阿姨
Auntie Lindo, Auntie Ying Ying…
安美阿姨
Auntie An Mei…
是我妈妈一直以来的好友
long- time friends of my mother…
你们就像我的第二个母亲
you are like second mothers to me…
在方方面面
in so many ways.
真的
Truly.
你们找到了我失散的姊妹 仿佛又把妈妈带到我身边
I mean, you gave her back to me by finding my sisters.
你们给了我一个机会 让我能为她做点什么
You’ve given me something I can still do for her.
现在 我想是太迟了 可是 并不算迟
Here, I thought it was too late. Well, it isn’t.
好啦 晚安 TC 晚安 黛西
All right. Well, good night, TC. Good night, Daisy.
– 谢谢 拜拜 – 啊 好的 再见啦
– Thank you. Bye- bye. – Uh- huh, okay. Good- bye.
林多阿姨
Auntie Lindo?
我有些事必须要告诉你
I have something I must tell you.
一件我忘了说的小事
One little thing I forget tell you.
你知道 我写信给你的姐姐们
You know I write letter to your sisters…
告诉她们你有多开心能找到她们
telling them how happy you are to find them…
有多开心你能去中国看她们
how happy you are you go to China to see them- –
是啊 林多阿姨 你都告诉我了
Yes, Auntie Lindo, you’ve already told me this.
然后我签了
And then I signed it…
你妈妈的名字
from your mother.
什么 你以我妈妈的名字签了那封信吗
What? You signed the letter in my mother’s name?
我试着写另一封信告诉她们
I try write different letter telling them…
多么悲哀 太迟了 你们的妈妈去世了 死了
“So sad, too late. Mother gone, dead.”
可我怎么能写那样一封信呢 不能
But how can I write such letter? No.
我是这么想的 这么重要的信息
This is my thinking: Better hear from own sister.
不如从她们自己的妹妹口中听到
Important news.
你 只有你才是那个能
You, only one who can- – – You- –
你说 她们认为她还活着
You mean, they think that she’s still alive?
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
My God.
我的天
My God.
你一定要回信
You have to write back.
告诉她们说妈妈去世了 我没法告诉她们
Tell them that she’s dead. I can’t tell them that.
林多阿姨 你必须再写一封信
Auntie Lindo, you have to write another letter!
太迟了 没法办到了
Too late. No way to do this.
你今晚就要走了 你必须去 你去告诉她们
You leaving tonight. You must go. You tell them.
无论如何 这是最好的方式了 我是这么想的
Anyway, this is best way. That my thinking.
你知道 自从你母亲去世
You know, ever since Mommy died…
所有一切的踪迹都成了谜
it’s like a mystery where everything is.
她将一切都藏了起来 珠宝 甚至是那些假货
She hides everything: jewelry, even the fake stuff.
三年来她试着跟我说
For three years she tried to tell me…
一旦她去世会把东西♥藏♥到哪里
where she hide everything in case she die.
我想我都没怎么听
I guess I wasn’t listening.
我 我收拾出一些遗物你带给她们
I, I picked some things for them.
如果她们收下你告诉我一声
You tell me if they’re okay.
这是我的一点心意
This one is from me.
你妈妈在中国的旧照
Old photos of Mom in China.
我不需要老照片来怀念她 我有很多回忆
I don’t need old photos for memory. I have lots.
你也有很多 现在她们也应该有些关于她的记忆
You have lots. Now they should have her.
我说的对吗
Am I right?

Yeah.
或许她们看到妈妈的照片
Maybe when they see picture of Mom…
年轻貌美的样子
so young, so beautiful…
她们还能记起她
they can still remember her.
不是她离开她们时的样子
Not like the way she look when she left them.
她看起来的样子?
The way she looked?
是的
Oh, yes.
她得了非常严重的痢疾
Very bad dysentery.
那时候没有药没有医生
Back then, no medicine, no doctors.
她差点就死了
She almost died, you know.
她从来没告诉过你吗
She never told you?
她认为
She thought…
“最好不要死在孩子的身边
“Better not die next to my babies.
没有人会救这么不幸的孩子
Nobody saves babies with such bad luck.
谁会想要两个被鬼魂母亲跟随的孩子
Who wants two babies with ghost mother following them?
会是噩运”
Very bad luck. Very.”
她在孩子身边留下身上带的所有东西
You know, everything she had she left with those babies.
所有值钱的东西
Everything worth anything.
她留下一张便条和她所有的钱
She left a note with all her gold…
承诺如果把孩子带到重庆 她们爸爸那里会有重金答谢
promising more if babies brought to their father in Chungking.
真是太多不幸了
Ah, so much bad luck.
接着更糟的发生了
Then, she thought, even worser luck:
有人在她离开孩子们后救了她
Someone save her after she left them.
用卡车拉走她
Put her in a truck.
她在医院醒来 撕心裂肺的尖叫 想要寻死
She woke up in the hospital, screaming, wanting to die.
过来坐
Come, sit.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我在你妈妈的首饰盒发现了这个
I found this in Mommy’s jewelry box.
我知道她想留着给你
I know she was saving it for you.
她想着有一天给你 我认为就是现在
Someday she was going to give to you. I think now.
打开吧
Go ahead, open.
祝你中国之行好运
It’s good luck for China.
看见了吗 是一根天鹅羽毛
See? It’s a swan feather.
天鹅羽毛?
Swan feather?
她决定
She decided…
她还不能把羽毛给你
she couldn’t give that feather to you, not yet.
她觉得你不会理解的
She didn’t think you would understand.
我猜我一直没有好好听她的话
Well, I guess I was never very good at listening to her.
不 不 她认为
No! No, no, no. She thought…
她不是一个称职的母亲
she wasn’t worthy enough mother to give it to you.
不够称职?
Worthy enough for me?
因为她放弃了她对其他女儿的希望
Because she gave up hope about her other daughters.
她怎么能教你去怀有希望
How can she show you how to hope big…
当她自己却丢失了希望
when she had lost hope?
一个母亲决不能放弃对孩子的希望
A mother, mother can never give up her hope for her own children.
– 决不 – 决不
– Never. – Never.
但是她从没做到
But she never did.
你出生的那天
On the day you’re born…
她把她所有的希望都转移到你身上
she transfer all her hope to you…
对其他两个孩子的所有希望
all hope from those babies.
她把她所有的希望都转移到我的身上?
She transferred all her hopes to me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!