The whole neighborhood heard that.
怎么可能
No, they didn’t.
该死
Shit.
毁性致
That was a vibe kill.
波姬 帮我一个忙好吗
Hey, hey, Brooke, can you do me a favor?
你能帮我采些叶甜菜吗
Can you get that Swiss chard for me?
好的 没问题
Sure, no problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 -你好 保罗
– How are you? – Hey, Paul.
小狐狸
Hey, Foxy.
烙饼先生 你闻起来熟透了
Flapjack, you are smelling ripe.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
没关系 我还挺喜欢这味的
That’s all right. I kind of like it.
-是吗 -充满了泥土气息
– Oh, yeah? – It’s earthy.
我之前在园子里锄地
I’ve been out in the garden hoeing.
-今晚生意怎么样 -满的很
– How are we doing tonight? – It’s gonna be tight.
真的吗
Oh, really?
去干活吧
Go to work.
待会儿见
See you.
请问您是保罗·哈菲尔德吗
Is this Paul Hatfield?
对 我就是 你是谁
Yes, it is. Who’s this?
我叫温迪·明特
My name is Wendy Mitner,
从太平洋精♥子♥库打来
and I’m calling from The Pacific Cryobank.
温迪·明特 有何贵干
Okay, Wendy Mitner. What can I do for you?
我只是想确认一下
I just need to confirm that
您就是在1991到1993年间
this is the same Paul Hatfield
向我们捐献精♥子♥的保罗·哈菲尔德吗
that donated sperm with us between 1991 and 1993.
对 有这么回事
Yeah, I did a little bit of that back then, sure.
如您所知 精♥子♥库有保密条款
Well, as you know, the Cryobank has a confidentiality policy
没有您的同意
which prohibits us from
我们不能泄露您的身份
releasing your identity without your consent.
哦 我知道
No… Yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew that.
有位由您的精♥子♥孕育成人的年轻小姐
Well, we’ve been contacted by a young woman
最近联♥系♥我们
conceived using your donation,
想知道您是否愿意与她联♥系♥
and she’s asked if you’d be open to having contact with her.
行啊 没什么问题
Yeah, I’d be conceivably into something like that. Yeah.
太好了 哈菲尔德先生
Great, Mr. Hatfield.
我会通知她 不久后再联♥系♥您
I’ll let her know and get back in touch soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
我那时才19岁
I mean, I was 19 years old.
好久以前的事了 我完全忘了
It was, like, just so long ago. I totally forgot about it.
从来没想过他们会用上我的精♥子♥
I never thought they’d ever use my stuff.
为什么不会
Why not?
我就会用你的
Well, I’d use it.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
太怪了
It’s weird.
都长成孩子了 我有点好奇
There’s a kid out there. I mean, I’m kind of curious, I think.
-是吗 -恩
– Yeah? – Yeah.
你有什么打算
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道 换做你会怎么办
I don’t know. What would you do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你得想清楚
You got to figure it out.
那是必然
Yeah, no doubt.
好啦 我得走了
All right, I got to go now. All right.
多谢与我共渡良宵
Thanks for coming. It was really nice.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
开车注意安全
So, drive safe.
“放大者”
M-E-R. “Zoomer.”
不行 这根本不是一个单词
No way. That is so not a word.
哪有 绝对是
No, it totally is.
这不是单词
That’s not a word.
如果你放大什么 你就是放大者
If you’re gonna zoom somewhere, then you’re a zoomer.
一个放大东西的人
A person who zooms.
这样我就有…看看 三十一个词
So that would be… Let’s see, that’s 31…
我找杰妮·阿勒古
Hi. I’m looking for Joni Allgood.
我就是
Yeah, this is she.
我是保罗 你的捐献人
This is Paul, your… your donor.
妈咪得十一分
Eleven points for Mommy.
别大惊小怪
Don’t be a zoomer.
回来呀
Come back.
现在方便通话吗
Is this a good time to talk?
没事 现在挺方便
Yeah. No, this is great.
你好吗 还好吗
So, how are you? How are you?
挺好的 你呢
I’m good. How are you?
也不错 谢谢
I’m well, thanks.
精♥子♥库的温迪告诉我说 也许…
Wendy at the Cryobank was talking about maybe…

Oh, yeah. Well.
实际上是我弟弟要求我联♥系♥你
Actually, my brother asked if I’d call you,
因为我18岁了 他才15岁
because I’m 18, and he’s only 15, which is,
还不够年龄来联♥系♥你
you know, which is too young to call.
反正他想见见你
Anyway, he’d like to meet you.
当然 如果你愿意的话
You know, if you want to.
你弟弟
Your brother?
严格地讲 同父异母的弟弟
Yeah. Well, technically he’s my half-brother.
我的两位母亲各怀一个孩子 用…
Each of my moms had a kid, you know, with…
都是用的你的…你的精♥子♥
with your… with your sperm.
她俩都怀了孩子吗
Like in both of them?

Yeah.
两个人吗
Like in two?
对 同性恋嘛
Uh-huh. Like in gay.
这样 明白 明白
Oh! Right. Right. Right on.
这样啊 酷 我…
Right on. Yeah, cool. I…
我喜欢拉拉
I love lesbians.
-太好了 -那你愿意…
– Great. – So you wanna…
我不知道 想随便吃点东西吗
I don’t know, get a bite to eat or something,
你和你弟弟一起来
you and your brother?
我只是不想你期望值太高
I just don’t want you to have big expectations.
你能别说了吗 我没什么预期 行了吧
Will you quit saying that? I have no expectations, all right?
我说说而已 他可能很古怪
Okay. I’m just saying. He might be weird.
想想 他捐献精♥子♥ 这就很怪了
I mean, he donated sperm. That’s weird.
如果他没捐 就没有我们俩了
Well, you know, if he hadn’t, we wouldn’t be here,
留点口德
so respect.
你是杰妮 对吗
You’re Joni, right?
你好 我是杰妮
Hi, I’m Joni.
我是保罗 很高兴见到你
I’m Paul. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-那你肯定是莱泽 -对 我就是
– You must be Laser? – Laser, yeah.
不错啊 你名字很酷
Right on. That’s a very cool name.
谢谢
Thanks.
随便问我问题吧
Listen, you know, feel free to ask me anything,
随便问
anything you want.
-谢谢 -好 没问题
– Cool, thanks. – Yeah. Cool.
莱泽 你有什么想问的吗
Laser, do you have any questions that you wanna ask?
别顾忌 问吧 随便什么
Go ahead, shoot. Anything.
我没什么
I didn’t really have any, you know,
没什么具体的问题 所以…
specific questions or anything, so…
一个也没有吗
Nothing?
没有
Not really.
我倒很想多了解点你们的情况
Well, I mean, I’d love to know more about you guys.
各种情况
Everything. I mean…
杰妮 你做什么工作 喜欢什么
So what do you do, Joni? What are you into?
我刚从高中毕业
I just graduated high school,
今年秋天去上大学 所以…
and I’m starting college in the fall, so…
真不错啊 恭喜你
Hey, that’s great. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰妮是家里最聪明的人
Yeah, Joni’s the brains in the family.
她拿了科学类国家优秀学生奖学金
She’s got the National Merit Scholarship for science.
厉害啊
Shut the fuck door.
行了 莱泽 多谢了
Okay, Laser, thanks.
我只是想告诉他你很聪明
Wow. I’m just telling him you’re smart.
我不过比你认真而已

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!