… from here…
在未来为你做点简单的小事
… one small, simple thing from the future…
那就是这件事了
… I hope this is it.
这本书要过两年才会出版
It won’t be published for a couple of years…
但我觉得不该让你等那么久
… but I don’t think you should have to wait that long.
西蒙·维勒作品集
希望能借此让你知道他有多爱你
I hope it helps you know how much you were loved.
西蒙·维勒与其子艾利斯 在湖畔小屋前
我这次想和你面对面碰头
选个地点 我保证一定赴约
Pick a place. I’ll be there, I promise.
明天可以吗
Tomorrow, what do you say?
可以 但对你而言不是明天
But, Alex, it won’t be tomorrow for you.
-你要再等两年 -我知道 我不在乎 我会等
– You’re gonna have to wait two years. – I know, I don’t care. I’ll wait.
你确定吗 我不知道
Are you sure? I don’t know.
我知道 我这辈子没这么确定过
I do. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.
好吧 两年后见
Okay. I’ll see you in two years, then.
那就明天见了
See you tomorrow, then.
凯特
Kate…
你想去哪里
…where would you like to go?
海餐厅
II Mare.
你几时要来用餐
When were you hoping to dine with us?
两年后的明天
Two years from tomorrow.
-两年后的明天 -对
– Two years from tomorrow? – Yeah.
-两年 -从明天算起
– Two years? – From tomorrow.
-你好 -你好 请问贵姓
– Hi. – Hello. Name?
福斯特
Forster.
-请问贵姓 -维勒
– Can I have your name? – Wyler.
或是维勒 我不确定
Or Wyler, I’m… I’m really not sure.
我想应该可以让你订位
I think we should be able to accommodate you.
-太好了 -维勒
– Great. – Wyler?
维勒
Wyler.
马上有专人为你服务
Your waiter will be right with you.
小姐好
Good evening, miss.
餐厅招待
Complimentary.
-谢谢 -祝好运
– Thank you. – Good luck.
小姐要再来一杯吗
Another glass for the lady?
健康是比钱更美好的祝愿
And more than wealth
我祝愿你找到真爱
I wish you love
我祝愿你能在暴风中找到庇护
I wish you shelter from the storm
惬意的火儿温暖你得身躯
And a cozy fire to keep you warm
我心更愿
But most of all
当雪花飘零
When snowflakes fall
你能找到挚爱
I wish you love
你爽约了
You weren’t there.
你没来
You didn’t come.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
一定是出事了 对不起
Something must have happened. I’m sorry.
我有两年的时间 我们可以再约
I’ve got two years, Kate. We can try again.
不用了 来不及了
No, Alex, it’s too late.
事情已经发生 没有用的
It already happened. It didn’t work.
别放弃
Don’t give up on me, Kate.
“劝导”是怎么写的 你告诉过我 他们等了
What about Persuasion? You told me. They wait.
于是重逢 又有另一次机会
They meet again, they have another chance.
人生不是小说
Life is not a book, Alex.
瞬间就可能结束
And it can be over in a second.
我在戴利广场陪我妈吃午饭
I was having lunch with my mother at Daley Plaza…
有个人在我面前被车撞死
… and a man was killed right in front of me.
他死在我怀里
He died in my arms.
我心想
And I thought:
不可能就那样在情人节当天结束
“It can’t end just like that on Valentine’s Day. ”
我想到爱他的人都在家里等着
I thought about all the people who love him, waiting at home…
再也见不到他了
… who will never see him again.
于是我想
And then I thought:
要是没人等他呢
“What if there is no one?”
要是活了一辈子 却没人在家里等你呢
What if you live your whole life and no one is waiting?
所以我开车到湖畔小屋找答案
So I drove to the lake house looking for any kind of answer.
我找到了你
And I found you.
我让自己迷失了
And I let myself get lost.
迷失在这个美丽的幻想里 让时间停驻
Lost in this beautiful fantasy where time stood still.
但那不够真实
But it’s not real, Alex.
我要学会面对现有的生活
I have to learn to live the life that I have got.
请你别再写信了
Please don’t write anymore.
不要来找我
Don’t try to find me.
让我对你释怀
Let me let you go.

Hello.
什么 抱歉 等一下 我听不见 我马上回来 抱歉
What? Sorry, hold on. I can’t hear you. I’ll be back, sorry.
喂 等一下
Hello. Hold on. Hold on.

Hello.
你好
Hi.
你会待多久
How long are you here?
-我和几个朋友在酒吧 -快啦
– I’m at a bar with some friends. – Come.
嗯 不是很兴奋
Well, don’t get too excited.
真的很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
这样很好
It is good.
很高兴听到你的声音
And it was really good to hear your voice.
想不到听到你的声音会这么开心
I was surprised how good it was to hear your voice.
开会顺利吗
So how was your meeting?
-很顺利 -是吗
– It was good. – Yeah?
对 我被录用了
Yeah, l… I got the job.
-真的吗 -对啊
– Really? – Yeah.
-恭喜你 -想像一下
– Well, congratulations. – Imagine that.
是一家电♥信♥公♥司♥ 聘我当顾问 待遇不错
Yeah. A telecom company. I’ll be in-house counsel. Pays well.
就在这里
And it’s here…
在芝加哥
…in Chicago.

Well…
这真是好消息
…it’s great news.

Hey.
北雷辛街1620号♥
怎么了
What?
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你这周末要不要过来
Are you gonna come down this weekend?
你不想我吗
Don’t you miss me a little bit?
只有一点点 不是那么想
Oh, just a little bit. Not a lot, huh?
好吧 不 我听见了
Okay. No, I heard you. Yeah.
凯特 我再打电♥话♥给你
Kate, I’m gonna have to call you back, okay?
还想租湖畔小屋吗
Still wanna rent a lake house?
这是凯特想要的
It’s what Kate wants.
你又知道凯特想要什么了
How the hell do you know what Kate wants?
相信我
Trust me.
你好 我认得你
Hey, you. I know you.
后面的随便你拿
Whatever you want out back.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
你很固执 你知道吗
You’re fixating. You know?
何必埋首修建湖畔小屋
Why do you keep tweaking the lake house?
怎么不做自己的事
Why don’t you do your own work?
因为她会住在这里
Because it’s hers.
你指的是未来的那个女孩
You’re talking about the girl from the future.
凯特
Kate.
你还在和凯特通信
And you’re still writing with Kate?
-没有 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
她叫我别写了
She asked me not to.
为什么
Why?
时间问题
Time.
拜托
Hey, come on.
这是一件好事 你需要真正的女人
This is a good thing. You know, you need a real woman.
-这个女人 -亨利 听着
– A woman… – Henry, listen.
听我说
Listen to me.
她和我通信时 再真实不过了
While it lasted, she was more real to me than any of that stuff.
比任何事物更真实 她比我所知的任何事物更真实
She was more real to me than anything I’ve ever known.
我见过她
I saw her.
我吻过她

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章中途岛之战
下一篇文章偷龙转凤
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!