我需要一些马蹄铁。
I need some horseshoe nails.
我有各种尺寸的。
Well, I have all sizes.
有些新的,有些旧的。选吧
Some new and some old. Select.
多少钱?
How much are they?
12分。
12 centavos.
我在找一个叫奥马利的人。
I’m looking for a man named O’Malley.
一个跟你差不多高的人,穿黑裤子,黑衬衫,黑靴子。
Fellow about your height, wears black pants and shirt, black boots.
大口径短筒手♥枪♥。
Carries a derringer.
他总是在脖子上围一条颜色鲜艳的围巾。
He always wears a loud-colored scarf around his neck.
下巴上有个洞。在这里。
Has a hole in his chin. Here.
如果有人见过他,就值50比索。
It’s worth 50 pesos if anybody’s seen him.
他们是孤独的,不能帮助你。
They are desolate they cannot help you.
但是,50比索,先生?
But, 50 pesos, senor?
这个人一定是我的好朋友,不是吗?
This man must be a very dear friend, no?
不。
No.
Jack-boy !
Jack-boy!
你安静点。
You be quiet.
,晚上好。,晚上好。
– Good evening. – Good evening.
我叫奥马利。
The name’s O’Malley.
您好,奥马利先生。
How do you do, Mr. O’Malley?
我是约翰·布雷肯里奇夫人。
I’m Mrs. John Breckenridge.
我丈夫去卡尔维略出差了。
My husband’s gone to Calvillo on business.
很遗憾听到这个消息。我想请他住一晚。
Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to ask him for a night’s hospitality.
布雷肯里奇总是欢迎陌生人来到高原。
Mr. Breckenridge has always welcomed strangers to the plateau.
我很感激布雷肯里奇先生。
I’m grateful to Mr. Breckenridge.
没人照看一下这位先生的马吗?
Won’t anybody take care of the gentleman’s horse?
奥马利先生,这位是米尔顿·温,布雷肯里奇先生的牧场经理。
Mr. O’Malley, this is Milton Wing, Mr. Breckenridge’s ranch manager.
你好。
Howdy.
这匹马涂了些肥皂水。
This horse’s been lathered up some.
我想那是因为他有前科,不是吗?
Well, I’d say that’s because he was run some, wouldn’t you?
我想是的
Guess so.
这是何塞。罗萨里奥。
This is Jose. Rosario.
——我的女儿。——哦。
– My daughter. – Oh.
她喜欢你。你是个幸运的姑娘。
She favors you. You’re a lucky young lady.
这位是梅丽莎·琳达·安东尼·布雷肯里奇。我们叫她梅丽莎。
This is Melissa Linda Anthony Breckenridge. We call her Melissa.
你好,梅丽莎
Well, how do you do, Melissa?
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我很感激布雷肯里奇先生请我吃晚餐。
Well, I’d be most grateful to Mr. Breckenridge for my supper.
你是牛仔吗,欧麦利先生?
Are you a cowboy, Mr. O’Malley?
我做了什么让你这么想?
What have I done to give you that idea?
你穿得不像,所以我在想。
You don’t dress like one, so I just wondered.
不,我不太喜欢奶牛。
No, I don’t like cows much.
我真正喜欢马的唯一原因是他被拴在一辆有弹簧的双座马车上。
And the only way I really like a horse is when he’s hitched to a nice two-seater buggy with good springs.
我今天早上在山口碰到一个牛仔。
I ran into a cowboy this morning up at the pass.
好像在找什么人。
Seemed to be looking for somebody.
高大的男人吗?
Tall man?
肯定是。
Sure was.
我从没真正遇到过美国牛仔。
I never really met an American cowboy.
你会失望。
You’d be disappointed.
他骑的是蓝色罗恩吗?-没错。
Was he riding a blue roan? That’s right.
你凭什么觉得我会失望?
What makes you think I’d be disappointed?
你看,牛仔都不太聪明。
Well, you see, cowboys aren’t very bright.
他们总是身无分文,而且通常都喝醉了。
They’re always broke and generally they’re drunk.
他把枪放在左边吗?
Did he carry his gun on the left?
是的. .左边45口径
Yep..45 on the left.
你可能很快就有机会见到他本人了。
You may get the chance to meet one in the flesh real soon.
你认识这个人吗?
You know this fellow?
我知道他。我们从未见过,但我们会的。
I know of him. We’ve never met, but we will.
布雷肯里奇太太,能赏光跟我跳支舞吗?
Mrs. Breckenridge, will you do me the honor of dancing?
不。
No.
我的舞步很少变化,欧麦利先生。而且只和我丈夫在一起。
I dance vary rarely, Mr. O’Malley. And then only with my husband.
他真令人羡慕。
He’s to be envied.
那就跟我跳舞吧,欧麦利先生。我喜欢跳舞。
Then dance with me, Mr. O’Malley. I love to dance.
我很高兴。
I’d be delighted.
-你想再试一次吗?-确定…该睡觉了,梅丽莎。
– Do you want to try it again? – Sure… It’s time for bed, Melissa.
哦,不,还没有。
Oh, no, not yet.
是的。谢谢,muchachos。
Yes. Gracias, muchachos.
你要睡在房♥子里吗,欧麦利先生?
Are you going to sleep in the house, Mr. O’Malley?
你知道布雷肯里奇先生在工具房♥为客人准备了一间特别的房♥间。
You know Mr. Breckenridge has a special room in the toolhouse for guests.
——哦,好。晚安 ——晚安。
– Oh, well. Good night. – Good night.
我带他去。
I’ll show him.
没关系,我亲自带他去
Never mind, I’ll show him myself.
这是你的灯。你的床在上面。
Here’s your lamp. Your bed’s up there.
你为什么要回来?
Why did you have to come back?
我遇到了一个人,他告诉了我你的婚后姓名和你在哪里。
I ran into somebody who told me your married name and where you were.
就在那天我开始骑马。
I started riding that same day.
你就是在说谎。你来这里是为了躲避。
You’re lying. You came here to hide.
肯定有人在跟踪我。总是。
There’s someone on my trail, sure. There always is.
但我并没有逃避他,我只是来找你。
But I haven’t been running away from him, I’ve just been coming to you.
现在我在这里。我没有躲。
And now I’m here. And I’m not hiding.
我要留下来。
And I’m going to stay.
不,布伦。
No, Bren.
你明天就走,再也回不来了。
You’re leaving tomorrow and you’re not coming back.
Belle。
Belle.
我现在不能离开你。
I can’t leave you now.
我从未离开过你,真的。
I never did leave you, really.
这么多年来,我一直记得那天晚上的你。
All these years I’ve remembered you as you were that night.
一个穿着黄色连衣裙的漂亮女孩从台阶上走下来。
A pretty girl coming down the steps in a yellow dress.
另一个男孩邀请我跳舞。
And another boy asked me to dance.
你开始吹那可怕的口哨,然后就看了一分钟。
You began that awful whistle and just watched for a minute.
然后你扯下我的花,把他打倒在地。
Then you tore my flowers off and knocked him down.
我知道,但那都过去了。那部分我已经结束了。
I know, but that’s all in the past. That part of me is over.
三个人阻止了你。你要杀了他。
It took three men to stop you. You were killing him.
我是想告诉你我变了。我现在完全不同了。
I’m trying to tell you that I’ve changed. I’m completely different now.
你会看到。
You’ll see.
你还留着那条黄色裙子吗?
You still got that yellow dress?
我烧了它。
I burned it.
我再给你拿一个。
I’ll get you another one.
哦,Belle。Belle……,还记得那晚吗?
Oh, Belle. Belle… Belle, remember that night?
从你叔叔家飘来的音乐
The music floating down from your uncle’s house…
我坐在营火旁,想着你在别人怀里跳舞想杀人。
me sitting by my campfire, thinking of you dancing in the arms of other men and wanting to kill someone.
然后我抬头一看,你就站在那里。
And then I looked up, you were standing there.
身穿黄裙,站在我的火堆旁,如火焰一般。
Standing beside my fire in your yellow dress like a flame.
哦,Belle。
Oh, Belle.
Belle。
Belle.
拜托,离我远点。
Oh, please, keep away from me.
我怕你。
I’m afraid of you.
随你怎么说,贝儿。
Whatever you say, Belle.
你为什么把枪系在腰带上?
Why do you wear your gun in your belt?
我想知道它的确切位置。
Well, I like to know exactly where it is.
在你的腰带上,你能感觉到它一直在你身边。
In your belt, you can feel it right up there against you all the time.
爸爸说短口手♥枪♥射程不远,他总是带着一把柯尔特45
Papa says a derringer hasn’t got any range. He always wears a Colt 45.
很遗憾听到这个消息,Missy。
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, miss.
为什么?
Why?
没有手♥枪♥的精度能超过20英尺。
Well, no handgun’s accurate beyond 20 feet.
没有枪套里的枪能像德林格枪那样拔枪快。
And no holster gun can draw as fast as a derringer.
我爸爸在枪套里涂了油。
My papa greases the inside of his holster.
恐怕这对他没有任何好处。
I’m afraid that wouldn’t do him any good.
还有,大口径手♥枪♥携带的子弹更大,Missy。
Also, the derringer carries a bigger slug, miss.
如果你愿意,可以叫我梅丽莎。
You can call me Melissa, if you like.
好吧,让我们妥协吧。我就叫你米西。
Well, let’s just compromise. I’ll call you Missy.
有什么事吗?
What’s the matter?
哦,只是爸爸。
Oh, it’s only Papa.
早上好,我心中的孩子。
Good morning, child of my heart.
罗萨里奥,过来把爸爸的马牵来。
Rosario, come get Papa’s horse.
早上好,亲爱的。
Good morning, my dear.
很好,我说,因为这将是我们在这个该死的农场上的最后一次花费了。
Good, I say, because it’s one of the last we’ll spend on this accursed ranch.
你找到帮手了吗?
Did you find trail hands?
只有一个。
Just one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!