非常喜欢
Very much.
那是我妈妈的。
It was my mother’s.
可能是为你做的。
Could’ve been made for you.
梅丽莎,你在哪找到的裙子?
Melissa, where did you find that dress?
在你的后备箱里
In your trunk.
它被撕裂了。
It’s been torn.
哦,是的,它是。
Oh, yes, it is.
你知道吗,妈妈?
Did you know that, Mama?
是的。有人送给我一束报春花。
Yes. Someone gave me a corsage of primroses.
一个嫉妒心极强的男孩把它们撕下来踩在脚上。撕破了裙子。
And a very jealous boy ripped them off and stomped on them. Tore the dress.
我觉得这很浪漫。
I think that’s romantic.
总有一天我会把报春花还给你的。
Well, someday I’ll give those primroses back to you.
与我共舞。
Dance with me.
穿黄裙子的漂亮小女孩
*Pretty little girl in the yellow dress *
你打算什么时候给
*When are you going to give *
把你的心交给我
*Your heart to me *
我打算继续问下去
*I intend to keep on asking *
除非你回答“是”
*Until you answer yes *
漂亮的小女孩
*Pretty little girl *
*穿着漂亮的小黄裙*
*In the pretty little yellow dress *
我看见你站在那儿
*I looked and saw you standing there *
就像旋转楼梯上的火光
*Like fire-glow on a winding stair *
你那么年轻,那么骄傲,那么美丽
*So young you were, so proud, so fair *
用烛光梳理你的头发
*With candlelight to preen your hair *
穿黄裙子的漂亮小女孩
*Pretty little girl in the yellow dress *
-注意点,欧麦利。- *当你……*
– Your watch, O’Malley. – * When you… *
嘿。你离你的车还远着呢。你在这里做什么?
Hey. You’re a long ways from your wagon. What are you doing here?
你要过境吗?
Are you going to cross over?
我不知道。我还没决定。
I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet.
如果你留在墨西哥,我就和你在一起。
If you stay here in Mexico, I’m staying here with you.
你为什么说这种话?
Why do you say a thing like that?
因为我爱你。
Because I love you.
Missy,你只是觉得你在乎。
Oh, Missy, you only think you do.
-你不能…-不要说我不能。
– And you mustn’t… – Don’t say that I mustn’t.
我第一眼见到你就爱上你了。
I’ve loved you from the very first minute I saw you.
现在我心中充满了对你的爱。
And now I’m all filled up with love for you.
你跟你妈妈说过类似的话吗?
Have you said anything like this to your mother?
不。还没有。
No. Not yet.
除了……除了什么?
Besides… Besides what?
你也看到她看斯特里布林先生的眼神了。
You’ve seen the way she looks at Mr. Stribling.
她不会再为我感到孤单了。
She won’t be lonely for me for much longer.
Missy。
Missy.
看着我。听我说。
Look at me. And listen to me.
-现在你还年轻,太年轻了…——我不是。
– Now you’re young, too young… – I’m not.
这里的女孩结婚都比我小得多。在墨西哥,我是个女人。
Girls here marry when they’re much younger than I am. In Mexico, I’m a woman.
你为什么总是为自己是女人而吵闹?
Why is it you always make such a ruckus over being a woman?
因为它很重要。
Because it’s important.
我缝纫,料理家务,做饭比你认识的任何女人都好。
I can sew, keep house and cook better than any woman you ever knew.
你当然可以。
Of course you can.
-有一天 会有一个男孩出现的…-我不想要男孩
– And one these days, a boy’ll come along… – I don’t want a boy.
我想要你。
I want you.
你想要一个温暖阳光的人。
You want someone who’ll fill your heart with warmth and sunlight.
你要的是年轻人,不是我。
You want a young man, not me.
我所能做的就是给你蒙上阴影,我不怕云。
All I can do is throw a cloud over you I’m not afraid of clouds.
我什么都不怕。
I’m not afraid of anything.
如果你能透过海浪看到如此多的美,为什么你不能看到我身上的一点点爱呢?
If you can see so much beauty just by looking into the ocean waves, why can’t you see just a little something to love in me?
哦,Missy,我能。我能,Missy。
Oh, Missy, I do. I do, Missy.
我看着你,看到的都是可爱。
I look at you and all I see is loveliness.
请试着习惯我。
Please try to get used to me.
如果你现在不爱我,请试着学习。
And if you don’t love me right now, please try to learn.
哦,Missy。
Oh, Missy.
我一生都爱你。
I’ve loved you all my life.
带我去你想去的地方?
Take me with you wherever you go?
只要你愿意,感谢上帝让我找到你的每一步。
For as long as you want, thanking God every step of the way that I found you.
那是德州。
There’s Texas.
这是一个可爱的景象。
It’s a lovely sight.
嘿,我们是从河中间算过边界还是到了河对岸?
Hey, do we cross the border in the middle of the river or when we get to the other side?
嗯,我不知道。
Well, I don’t know.
你喜欢一切合法的东西,不是吗?
Well, you like everything legal, don’t you?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你还想执行通缉令吗?
You still want to serve that warrant?
没错
That’s right.
我不接受,你知道的。
I’m not accepting it, you know.
我也是这么想的。
That’s what I figured.
这对我们摊牌有什么影响?
What’s that do to our showdown?
也许我们应该先把工作做完。
Maybe we ought to get the work done first.
再给我们一次机会
Gives us one more hand.
日落时我来接你。
I’ll come for you at sundown.
我会等你的。
I’ll be waiting for you.
Ho)。来吧。
Ho, there. Come on.
我一洗干净就回来找你。
I’ll meet you back here as soon as I get cleaned up.
我会等你!
I’ll be waiting!
如果你不那么恨他,你可以阻止这件事。
You could stop this thing if you didn’t hate him so.
我不恨他。
I don’t hate him.
一开始是这样。
I did, at first.
你很难继续恨一个你已经认识的人。
It’s hard to keep on hating somebody you’ve come to know.
那就让他走吧。忘记他。
Then let him go. Forget about him.
我几乎希望他不会过境
I was almost hoping he wouldn’t cross over.
请。
Please.
对不起,Belle。
Sorry, Belle.
Belle.
奥马利跟你有什么关系?
What is O’Malley to you?
或者他是什么?
Or what was he?
我几年前就认识他了,那时我还是个小女孩。
I knew him years ago, when I was a girl.
从那以后我就没见过他。
I haven’t seen him since.
直到他来到农场。
Until he came to the ranch.
你爱上他了吗?
Were you in love with him?
我以为我是。
I thought I was.
我就担心这个
I was afraid of that.
你觉得现在什么都没有了吗?
You can’t think there’s anything now?
不,Belle。
No, Belle.
晚饭时我再回来找你。
I’ll meet you back here for supper.
哦,Dana
Oh, Dana.
请。如果你真的爱我,你就不会这样把命赌掉。
Please. If you really love me, you won’t gamble your life away like this.
记住,这也是我的命
Remember, it’s my life, too.
贝儿,我真的爱你。
Belle, I do really love you.
那就别跟他打。
Oh, then don’t fight him.
一定有办法的。找到它。
There must be a way out. Find it.
答应我你会的。
Oh, promise me you will.
下午好,布雷肯里奇太太。你看起来很漂亮。
Good afternoon, Mrs. Breckenridge. You look beautiful.
我必须见你,布伦。我得跟你谈谈。
I had to see you, Bren. I have to talk to you.
好吧。让我们谈谈。
All right. Let’s talk.
我想谢谢你为我和梅丽莎所做的一切。
I want to thank you for all you’ve done for me and Melissa.
没什么
That’s all right.
但你不觉得你应该在事情发生之前离开这个国家吗?
But don’t you think you should get out of the country, before something happens?
会发生什么呢?
What could happen?
如果你留在这里,你会…你要么杀人,要么被杀。
Well, if you stay here, you’ll… Either you’ll have another murder on your hands, or you’ll be killed.
你不是在想我。你在担心Stribling。
You’re not thinking about me. You’re worried about Stribling.
你爱他。你不想看到他被杀。这很公平
You love him. You don’t want to see him killed. That’s fair enough.
我想的不是Stribling。
I’m not thinking of Stribling.
你是个真正的女人,贝儿。
You’re a real woman, Belle.
很抱歉那个牛仔活不长了,不知道他得到了什么。
Sorry that cowpoke won’t live long enough to know what he’s got.
不是Stribling。是梅丽莎。
It’s not Stribling. It’s Melissa.
她告诉我的
She told me.
我不能让你带走她,布伦。
I can’t let you take her, Bren.
我不会的。
I won’t.
看,Belle。
Look, Belle.
米茜和我在一起很安全。
Missy’ll be safe with me.
只要我和她在一起,她就不会出什么事。我保证。
Nothing bad will ever happen to her while I’m with her. I promise that.
但这不会持续太久的,Bren
But it won’t last, Bren.
-她太年轻了,不可能——会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!