你不适合叫那个名字,先生。
You’re not fit to speak that name, sir.
在漫长而悲惨的南北战争年代,我有幸与他们并肩作战。
At whose side it was my privilege to fight during the long and tragic years of the war between the states.
先生们,我给你们将军…
Gentlemen, I give you General…
拿起你的枪,先生。
Reach for your gun, sir.
我拒绝让弗吉尼亚同胞流血。
I decline to shed the blood of a fellow Virginian.
你拒绝了所有的战斗,不是吗?
You decline every kind of a fight, don’t you?
很高兴再次见到你,布雷肯里奇。
It’s right nice seeing you again, Breckenridge.
我们曾有幸在石墙杰克逊的指挥下在弗雷德里克斯堡与他并肩作战。
We had the privilege of fighting alongside him under Stonewall Jackson at Fredericksburg.
他跑了
And he ran.
那不是真的。
That’s not true.
他不仅跑了,还抛弃了我们!
He didn’t just run, he deserted us!
这不是真的
That’s just not true.
我在弗雷德里克斯堡受伤了。
I was wounded at Fredericksburg.
你在哪里受伤的?
Where were you wounded?
告诉我们你受伤的地方,布雷肯里奇。
Go ahead and show us where you were wounded, Breckenridge.
是的,先生,告诉我们。我们都想看看。
Yes, sir. Show us. We would all like to see.
伤口很明显。
Well, the wound is obvious.
我瘸了……脱掉裤子,露出你的屁♥股♥。
I limp… Drop your pants and show us your backside.
你没有权利要求我那样做。
You’ve no right to ask me to do that.
你的裤子。
Your pants.
或者你的枪。
Or your gun.
让我们看看你的伤口。
Show us your wound.
哦,上帝,难道没有仁慈吗?
Oh, God, is there no mercy?
给我们看看伤口!
Show us the wound!
说话是可以的,你想说什么都可以,但是男人没有权利强迫另一个男人这样做。-别插手。
Talking’s all right, you can say anything you want, – but no man has the right to make another man do this. – -Keep out of this.
-他跟你有什么关系,先生?-别问问题,先生。
– What’s he to you, sir? – Don’t ask questions, mister.
照他说的做就行了。
Just do what the man says.
-我们出去吧…-等一下…你闭嘴!
– Let’s get out… – Now wait a minute… You shut up!
走吧,布雷肯里奇先生。我想我们在这里不受欢迎。
Let’s go, Mr. Breckenridge. I don’t think we’re welcome here.
我爸爸是怎么死的?
How’d my papa really die?
就像我们说的,一些水牛剥皮者开始制♥造♥麻烦,然后…你父亲插手阻止了…你是因为妈妈才瞎编的吗?
Like we said, some buffalo skinners started to make trouble and… Well, your father waded in to stop it… You make that up because of Mama?
因为她知道。
‘Cause she knows.
我也是。
And so do I.
知道什么?
Know what?
布雷肯里奇先生太温和了,根本不会打架。
That Mr. Breckenridge was too gentle to ever get into a fight.
也许这就是他的优点。
Maybe that was the good in him.
——睡觉,梅丽莎。——这么早?
– Bedtime, Melissa. – So early?
不是早,是晚了。
It’s not early, it’s late.
晚安,奥马利先生。
Goodnight, Mr. O’Malley.
晚安,Missy。
Goodnight, Missy.
我为你感到羞耻,斯特里布林。
Well, I’m ashamed of you, Stribling.
可怜的布雷肯里奇还没冷你就已经在想他的遗孀了。
Poor Breckenridge isn’t even cold yet and already you’re thinking of his widow.
你可能是对的。
You might be right.
算了吧,牛仔。她是我的。
Forget it, cowpoke. She’s mine.
如果我觉得你活得够久,我会担心的。
I’d worry about that if I thought you were gonna live long enough.
好吧,到时候你就知道了。
Well, when the time comes, you’ll see.
别指望了。
Don’t count on it.
你再也没有机会毁掉一个女人的生活了。
You’ll never get the chance again to ruin a woman’s life.
你还在说你妹妹吗?
You’re still talking about that sister of yours?
你喜欢真♥相♥吗?
You like the truth?
在这儿。
Here it is.
你姐姐给吉米·格雷厄姆的角比豪猪的刺还多。
Your sister put more horns on Jimmy Graham than a porcupine’s got quills.
到他被杀的时候,他已经一无所有了除了可能会把东西塞进去挂在壁炉上。
By the time he got himself killed, he wasn’t good for anything except maybe to stuff and hang over the fireplace.
你妹妹,斯特里布林,不过是免费的酒而已。
That sister of yours, Stribling, was just a free drink on the house.
没有人渴着回家
And nobody ever went home thirsty.
我的意思是没有人。
I mean nobody.
如果你们俩想杀了对方,那就杀吧。
If you two want to kill each other, go ahead.
但至少等你过了边境,完成你的合同。
But at least wait until you cross the border and fulfill your contract.
如果你不打算坚持下去,现在就滚。
If you’re not going to stick with it, get out now.
顺便说一句,奥马利,你杀了吉米·格雷厄姆三天后,我妹妹拿了一块生皮上吊自杀了。
By the way, O’Malley, three days after you killed Jimmy Graham, my kid sister took a length of rawhide and hung herself.
现在怎么了?
Now what’s wrong?
只是把舌头指向北极星。
Just pointing the wagon tongue toward the North star.
帮我们在早上找到方向。
Help us get our bearings in the morning.
如果这是个好主意,为什么我们以前没做过,斯特里布林先生?
If that’s such a good idea, why haven’t we done it before, Mr. Stribling?
可能是因为我之前不需要找借口跟你说话。
Probably because I didn’t need an excuse to talk to you before.
哦。
Oh.
我只是想告诉你不要担心。
I just want to tell you not to worry.
我的意思是让那群牛好好的活着,你可以相信我。
I mean to bring that herd through in good shape, you can count on me.
好。
Good.
还有一件事。
There’s one thing more.
请原谅我这么说,你知道,有时候憋在心里只会让悲伤更严重。
If you’ll pardon my saying so, you know, sometimes it only makes grief worse when you bottle it up.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
如果你……当你感觉好点的时候,如果你需要一个朋友谈谈你的未来计划,我是说,你和梅丽莎的计划,我愿意做那个朋友。
If you… When you’re feeling better, if you need a friend to talk to about your plans for the future, I mean, your plans and Melissa’s, I’d like to be that friend.
我会记住的,斯特里布林先生。
I’ll remember that, Mr. Stribling.
晚安
Good night.
我不知道还有女人和这件衣服有关系。
I didn’t know there were any women connected with this outfit.
有什么不同吗?
Make any difference?
对我来说不是。
Not to me, it don’t.
这样的女人送给韦拉克鲁斯的荷兰人 每个价值1500美元。
Women like that are worth $1,500 a piece delivered to a Dutchman in Veracruz.
这比整个牛群的价值还多。
That’s more than a whole herd’s worth.
你在找人吗?
You’re looking for somebody?
一个叫Breckenridge的家伙
Fellow named Breckenridge.
雇我们把这群牛送到德州的疯马市。
Hired us to go through with this outfit to Crazy Horse, Texas.
我们听说他被杀了。
We heard he got killed.
我们从特雷斯·桑托斯跟踪你。
So we trailed you from Tres Santos.
我觉得你需要更多人手。
Figured you could really use some more hands.
我们拿到了他签署的文件。给他看。
We got a paper he signed. Show him.
纸并不重要。我们需要男人。你有名字吗?
Paper doesn’t matter. We need men. Have you got names?
确定。弗兰克·霍布斯。
Sure. Frank Hobbs.
这是我弟弟艾德,那边那个人自称朱尔斯堡小子。
This is my brother Ed, that fellow over there calls himself the Julesburg Kid.
好吧。让我们开始工作吧。
All right. Let’s get to work.
嘿,小子。
Hey, kid.
你听力不好?
You hard of hearing?
好了,这里有一大群牛。这里四周。
All right, we got a big herd of cows here. All round here.
把他们捆起来,这样我们就能马上离开这里了。
Now, bunch them up so we can move out of here right away.
现在,你该到那边去了,女士。
Well, now, you ought to move over there, lady.
让我来帮你处理这些骡子。
Let me handle them mules for you.
我把我的马拴在这后面就来找你。
I’ll be right with you just as soon as I tie my horse on behind here.
你的听力不好。等我把你搞定,你就会非常喜欢那些牛永远不想离开它们。
You’re hard of hearing. Well, you know, when I get through with you, you’re gonna like them cattle so much you’ll never want to leave them.
来吧,朱尔斯堡小子,我们走!
Come on, Julesburg Kid, let’s go!
我们走吧!就是这样!
Let’s go! That’s it!
坚持住!坚持住!等等,在那里!
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on, there!
骑上你的马,就这样。过来,过来。别这样。
Sit on your horse, that’s it. Come here, come here. Don’t be that way.
来这里!
Come here!
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
待在你的马上。来吧,骑在马上。就是这样!
Stay on your horse, there. Come on, stay on that horse. That’s it!
现在你明白了!来吧!我们再来一次,好吗?来吧!
Now you got it! Come on! Let’s go again, huh? Come on!
我们走吧!就是这样。
On we go! That’s it.
这不是有趣的吗?这不是有趣的吗?
Isn’t this fun? Isn’t this fun?
别再拿枪了。
Don’t you reach for your gun again.
现在为你的钱工作吧。
Now work for your dollar.
等等,米西。
Hey, hold it, Missy.
你知道马有什么好笑的吗?
You know a funny thing about a horse?
他能看见一英里外的地鼠洞,但是……我给你看样东西。
He can see a gopher hole about a mile off, and yet… Let me show you something.
看。
Look.
但他甚至看不见近在眼前的鸟巢。
And yet he can’t even see a bird’s nest right under his nose.
没有理由紧张。
There’s no reason to be nervous.
我要活捉你。还记得吗?
I’m going to take you alive. Remember?
他是什么意思?
What did he mean?
他的意思是,除非你马上回去工作,否则你的牛会散落在乡下各处。
All he meant was you’re going to have horses scattered all over the countryside, unless you get back to work pronto, miss.
好吧。
All right.
我们也许应该在旅途上找个枪手。
We may be able to use a killer on this drive after all.
我不认为这里有任何危险。
I don’t think there’s any danger in here.
我们最好还是在这里放哨。
We better stand watch around here, just the same.
我们今晚就分散到牛群中去。
We’ll spread out among the herd tonight.
带上铺盖卷。尽可能多睡觉。
Take your bedroll with you. Get as much sleep as you can.
奥马利和我去放羊。
O’Malley and I will ride herd.
如果我是印第安人,我当时就能轻而易举地捡到几张头皮。
If I were an Indian, I could’ve picked up some mighty easy scalps just then.
我很高兴你没有。
I’m glad you weren’t.
到这里来。我想给你看样东西。
Come here. I want to show you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!