不可能
It can’t be.
离我母亲远一点
Get away from my mother.
辛巴
Simba.
你还活着
You’re alive?
怎么可能
How can that be?
我来了 母亲
I’m here, Mother.
我回来了
I’m home.
辛巴
Simba…
很高兴看见你
I’m so happy to see you.
还活着
Alive.
你最好给我一个理由
Give me one good reason
能说服我不把你撕烂
why I shouldn’t rip you apart.
那我可有很多理由
I can give you more than one.
你看
You see…
他们都认我为王
they think I’m king.
我们不认
Well, we don’t.
你的统治结束了 疤面
Your reign is over, Scar.
辛巴才是名正言顺的国王
Simba is the rightful king!
你要动他 先打败我们
If you wanna get him, you have to get through us.
你们都支持我吗 狮子们
Are you with me, lions?
选择权在你手上 疤面
The choice is yours, Scar.
要么退位 要么战斗
Step down or fight.
一定要诉诸暴♥力♥吗
Must this all end in violence?
我不想摊上杀害家族成员的罪名
I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.
为夺取至亲的生命
To feel the shame of knowing…
而感到羞耻
I took the life of someone I love.
我已经全抛诸脑后了
I put all that behind me.
但他们对此的想法呢
But have they put it behind them?
你忠实的臣民知道你做了什么吗
Do your faithful subjects know what you’ve done?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
看来你还没告诉他们你的小秘密
So you haven’t told them your little secret?
辛巴
Well, Simba…
是时候坦白了
now’s your chance to confess.
告诉他们 谁该为木法沙的死负责
Tell them who’s responsible for Mufasa’s death.
是我
It was me.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it’s not true.
是真的 对不起
It’s true. I’m sorry.
他承认了
He admits it.
凶手
Murderer!
不是的 那是场意外
No, no. It was an accident.
要不是你 国王就还活着
If it weren’t for you the king would be alive.
他的死都是你的错 你还敢否认
It’s your fault he’s dead! Do you deny it?
我不是凶手
I’m not a murderer.
他杀死了自己的父亲 我们能相信他吗
We should believe a son who takes the life of a father?
他杀死了自己的国王 我们能相信他吗
We should believe a son who takes the life of a king?
他还抛弃了自己的母亲
A son who abandons his mother?
不 我
No. I’m…
你什么 说出来 你是国王吗
You’re what? Say it! Are you the king?
不是 我
No. No, I’m…
-你是国王吗 -不是 我
– Are you the king? – No, I’m…
-你什么 说出来 -我是
– You’re what? Say it! – I’m…
我是无名之辈
I’m nothing.
那就臣服于你的国王
Then bow to your king!
辛巴
Simba!
这情景真熟悉
This looks familiar.
我以前在哪见过
Where have I seen this before?
对了 我想起来了
Oh, yes, I remember.
这就是木法沙死前的情景
This is the way Mufasa looked before he died.
我往下看
I looked down…
看见了他眼中的恐惧
saw the fear in his eyes.
这就是我的小秘密
And here’s my little secret.
是我杀了木法沙
I killed Mufasa.

No!
我的父亲
My father!
你的哥哥
Your own brother!
你怎么下得去手
How could you?
他先杀了木法沙
First he kills Mufasa…
现在他还想杀我
and now he wants to kill me!
是你杀了他
You killed him!
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth!
不要相信他的谎言
Don’t believe his lies!
疤面
Scar…
你告诉我们你没能及时赶到峡谷
you told us you didn’t get to the gorge in time.
没错
That’s true!
那你怎么能看见木法沙眼中的神情
Then how did you see the look in Mufasa’s eyes?
凶手
Murderer!
杀光他们
Kill them all!
狮子们 进攻
Lions, attack!
辛巴
Simba!
彭彭 我觉得我们甩掉他们了
Pumbaa, I think we lost them.
真是太可怕了
That was terrifying.
你听到低吼声了吗
Do you hear a low growl?
看起来我们晚餐要吃猪肉了
Looks like we’ll be having pig for dinner.
肥肥胖胖的
Plump and chubby.

Chubby?
他刚刚是不是说我胖
Did he just call me chubby?
我真的觉得他刚刚说我”胖”
It sounded a lot like he just said “Chubby”.
这真是大错特错 因为
Which would be a mistake because…
我不会为真实的自我而感到羞耻
I will not be made to feel ashamed of who I am!
糟糕
Oh, boy.
也许看见鬣狗我会逃跑
I may run from hyenas…
但是我永远勇于与恶霸斗争
but I will always fight a bully!
-你感觉好些了吗 彭彭 -是的
– You feel better, Pumbaa? – I do.
你把怒气都发泄出来了
You got that out of your system?
是的
I did.
这顿大餐我已经等了一辈子了
Now, this is a meal I’ve waited my whole life for.
我也一直在等
I’ve been waiting too.
而且我已经不是小狮子了
And I’m not a cub anymore!
为国王和王国而战
For king and country!
那只鸟
It’s the bird!
我能搞定它
I got him! I got him!
来啊
Tally-ho!
不 他把我搞定了
No! He’s got me!
他把我搞定了
He’s got me!
抓住那只鸟
Get that bird!
拜托 我们好好谈谈
Please! Let’s discuss this.
这招永远不会过时
That never gets old!
都结束了 疤面
It’s over, Scar.
我求你发发慈悲
Have mercy. I beg you.
慈悲
Mercy?
你的罪行不可饶恕
After what you did?
都是鬣狗的错
It was the hyenas.
那些恶心的食腐动物逼我做的
Those revolting scavengers made me do it.
我本来打算把他们都杀了
I was planning on killing them all.
你骗了鬣狗
You fooled the hyenas.
正如你骗了我
Just like you fooled me.
辛巴
Simba…
你不会杀了自己唯一的叔叔吧
you wouldn’t kill your only uncle.
不会 疤面
No, Scar.
我和你不同
I’m not like you.
辛巴
Simba…
你真是太高尚了
you are truly noble.
我会补偿你的
And I will make it up to you.
只要你告诉我该如何证明自己
Just tell me how I can prove myself.
告诉我你想让我做什么
Tell me what you want me to do.

Run.
逃跑吧 疤面
Run away, Scar.
跑得远远的 再也别回来
Run away and never return.
是啊
Yes.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
下一篇文章震荡效应
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!