我在帮你呢
I’m helping.
我们事先都讨论好了
We have talked about this before.
我独自过来
I come in alone.
我来牵制注意力 让大家包围
I’m the lead distraction so everyone can circle.
好吧 好吧 抱歉
Okay, okay. Sorry.
别抱歉 照做就是了
Don’t be sorry. Just do it.
这顿大餐
Now, this is a meal
我可是等了一辈子了
I’ve waited my whole life for.
拿国王的儿子当点心 真是意外之喜
What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king.
等等 国王 就是那个谁吗
Wait a second, the king? As in you-know-who?
统治百兽的那位
Who rules you-know-where?
木法沙可不能统治我
Mufasa does not rule me!
你不能把我怎么样
You can’t do anything to me!
因为我是未来的国王
‘Cause I’m the future king!
他在对我发号♥施令呢
He’s telling me what to do.
他父亲的力量在他内心闪烁
His father’s strength flickering inside.
我在想
I wonder…
那种勇敢到底是什么味道
how all that bravery will taste.
放他们走 桑琪
Let them go, Shenzi!
他们犯了一个错误 可怕的错误
They made a mistake, a horrible mistake!
但若你这样做 就会挑起跟木法沙的战争
But if you do this, you will start a war with Mufasa!
鬣狗和狮子有史以来
Hyenas and lions have been at war
就没有停止过交战
since the beginning of time.
但是木法沙的血脉将在这里结束
But Mufasa’s bloodline will end here!
快跑
Run!
别让他们跑了
Don’t let them get away!
快点
Come on!
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
未来的国王
The future king!
不要伤害我
Don’t hurt me!
再来一次
Do it again!
如果你再敢靠近我儿子半步
If you ever come near my son again…
不会 木法沙 绝不
No, Mufasa. Never.
绝不会了
Never again.
桑琪 我警告过你了
You’ve been warned, Shenzi.
我以为你很勇敢呢
I thought you were very brave.
沙祖
Zazu?
带娜娜回荣耀石去
Take Nala back to Pride Rock.
遵命 陛下
Yes, sire.
别太难为他了 陛下
Don’t be too hard on him, sire.
我记得曾经有一头任性的小狮子
I remember a cub, a certain headstrong cub…
经常陷入困境
who was always getting into scrapes.
但他取得了突出的成就
And he achieved some prominence,
对不对 陛下
did he not, sire?
我必须给我的儿子上一课
I have to teach my son a lesson.
娜娜 走吧
Nala, come along.
辛巴
Simba?
你故意违抗我的命令
You deliberately disobeyed me.
我知道
I know.
你可能会被杀死的
You could have been killed.
更糟糕的是 你把娜娜也置于险境了
And what’s worse, you put Nala in danger.
你知道这之间的利害关系吗
Do you understand what’s at stake?
你危及到了我们狮群的未来
You jeopardized the future of our pride.
我只是想让你知道我可以做到
I just wanted to show you I could do it.
我可以像你一样勇敢
That I could be brave like you.
我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢
I’m only brave when I have to be,
别无选择的时候
when there’s no other choice.
但是你什么都不怕
But you’re not scared of anything.
今天我怕了
I was today.
真的吗
You were?
是的 我以为自己会失去你
Yes. I thought I might lose you.
就连国王也会害怕 对吧
I guess even kings get scared, huh?
比你想象的还要害怕
More than you could ever know.
-但你知道吗 -什么
– But guess what? – What?
我想那些鬣狗更害怕
I think those hyenas were even scareder.
那是因为没人敢跟你♥爸♥爸嚣张
That’s ’cause nobody messes with your dad.
过来
Come here.
-爸爸 -怎么
– Dad? – Uh-huh?
我们是朋友 对吗
We’re pals, right?

Right.
而且我们永远会在一起
And we’ll always be together…
对吗
right?
辛巴 我要教你一件我父亲告诉我的事
Simba, let me tell you something my father told me.
你看那片星空
Look at the stars.
历史上所有伟大的国王
The great kings of the past…
都在浩瀚星空中俯视着我们
look down on us from those stars.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yes.
不论何时你觉得孤独
So whenever you feel alone…
就想想那些国王
just remember that those kings…
会一直在你身边引导你
will always be up there to guide you.
我也是
And so will I.
但我看不到他们 爸爸
But I can’t see them, Dad.
继续寻找 儿子
Keep looking, son.
继续寻找
Keep looking.
木法沙好强
Mufasa is strong.
比我们强得多
Like, way stronger than us.
-请给我点空间 -什么
– Please give me some space. – What?
这么大个洞穴你躺在哪儿不行
You could lay anywhere in this cave.
-你想让我躺在哪儿… -我需要个人空间
– Where do you want me to… – I need some personal space.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – Okay.
并不是要贬低你 你很厉害
Not to take anything away from you. You were great.
但是他…
But he is…
好吧 现在我知道你是故意的了
See, now I know you’re doing this on purpose.
你也非常勇敢 强势 能量充沛
You’re brave, too. Tough, good energy.
你这纯粹是恶意中伤了
Now you’re just being spiteful.
姿势不错
Good posture.
下次让我看见木法沙
Next time I see Mufasa…
我要给他一个永远忘不掉的教训
I’m gonna teach him a lesson he will never forget.
你走运了 他就在你背后
Well, you’re in luck! He’s right behind ya.
木法沙
Mufasa?
那不是国王
That’s not the king.
你们这些蠢货掠尽了自己领地的全部活物
You fools have stripped your land of every living thing.
然而我把两头小狮子送到你们手上
And yet I send two little cubs your way…
你们却让他们活着回去了
and they come back alive.
看来我们只能吃了你将就了
I guess we’ll have to eat you instead.
为什么只看到一顿饭
Why eat one meal…
却放弃后半辈子都能大快朵颐的机会
when you can be feasting the rest of your lives?
你能给我们提供什么
What could you possibly offer us?
一个让你们填饱肚子的地方
A place where you can fill your bellies.
阳光照耀下的一切
Where everything the light touches
都归你们尽情杀戮
is yours for the kill.
荣耀大地可不是你说了算的
The Pride Lands are not yours to give.
国王控制着所有猎场
The king controls those hunting grounds.
所以我们要杀了他
That’s why we’re going to kill him.
在狩猎一事上
Mufasa has always shown too much restraint…
木法沙总是过于克制
when it comes to hunting.
等我成为国王
When I am king…
强者就可以予取予求
the mighty will be free to take whatever they want.
因为鬣狗的肚子永远填不饱
Because a hyena’s belly is never full.
木法沙太强大了 难以挑战
Mufasa’s far too powerful to challenge.
♪ 木法沙已是明日黄花 ♪
♪ Mufasa is yesterday’s message ♪
♪ 一个腐朽 分崩离析的政♥权♥ ♪
♪ A clapped-out, distracted regime
♪ 其衰败毫无疑问已被预言 ♪
♪ Whose failings undoubtedly presage ♪
♪ 我们需要不同的梦想 ♪
♪ The need for a different dream ♪
♪ 没错 狮子统治的时代正在变革 ♪
♪ Yes, leonine times are a-changing ♪
♪ 意味着鬣狗也必改变 ♪
♪ Which means that hyenas must too ♪
♪ 我的愿景更为清晰宽广 ♪
♪ My vision is clear and wide-ranging ♪
♪ 甚至也包含你们 ♪
♪ And even encompasses you ♪
♪ 准备好迎接世纪大政♥变♥ ♪
♪ So prepare for the coup of the century ♪
♪ 准备好迎接最为黑暗的诡计 ♪
♪ Prepare for the murkiest scam ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
下一篇文章震荡效应
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!