像太阳一样有起有落
rises and falls like the sun.
有一天 辛巴
One day, Simba…
我的太阳会落下
the sun will set on my time here…
而你则会作为新王冉冉升起
and will rise with you as the new king.
这一切都会属于我吗
All of this will belong to me?
王国不属于任何人
It belongs to no one,
但你会肩负保护它的使命
but will be yours to protect.
责任重大
A great responsibility.
阳光照耀下的一切吗
Everything the light touches?
那些树 还有那个饮水坑
Those trees? And the watering hole?
还有那座山
And that mountain?
还有那片暗影地带的尽头
And beyond those shadows?
你绝不能到那里去 辛巴
You must not go there, Simba.
可我以为国王想去哪儿就去哪儿
But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.
征服任意一片领土
Take any territory.
虽然有的王只懂得索取
While others search for what they can take…
但真正的王致力于奉献
a true king searches for what he can give.
你所见到的一切事物
Everything you see exists together
都保持着微妙的平衡
in a delicate balance.
作为国王 你要理解这种平衡
As king, you need to understand that balance…
尊重所有生物
and respect all the creatures…
不论是爬行的蝼蚁还是跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
可是爸爸 我们不是会吃羚羊吗
But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope?
是的 辛巴 先听我解释
Yes, Simba. But let me explain.
我们死后 尸体会化为青草
When we die, our bodies become the grass…
而羚羊以草为食
and the antelope eat the grass…
因此所有生物都在生命轮回中紧密相连
and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
-陛下 -早上好 沙祖
– Sire! – Morning, Zazu.
晨间报告准备好了吗
Do you have the morning report?
是的 陛下
Yes, sire.
十只火烈鸟正在站立[表态]Ten flamingos are taking a stand.
两头长颈鹿正在交颈[打架]Two giraffe were caught necking.
据蜜蜂提供的消息[嗡嗡]The buzz from the bees…
花豹遇到了一点麻烦[斑点]is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.
想不想来点乐子
Ready for some fun?
早上四点 小鸟鸣叫[发信]The birds are tweeting at 4:00 in the morning.
我就说 “小鸟 我们知道了”
I’m like, “Birds, we get it.”
身体伏地
Stay low to the ground.
看我的吧
I got this.
注意风向 阴影
Check the wind, the shadows…
等待突袭的最佳时机
and wait for the perfect moment to pounce.
猎豹偷走了狒狒的晚餐
The cheetahs stole the baboons’ dinner,
结果狒狒发狂[猩猩]and now the baboons are going ape.
当然 要我说 猎豹[谐音”骗子”]永远发不了家
Of course, as I say, cheetahs never prosper.
我就是这么想的
That’s what I say.
听懂了吗 我再说一次
Do you get… I’ll say it again.
猎豹永远…
Cheetahs never…
拜托 我在报新闻
Come on! It’s the news!
好样的
That’s very good!
陛下
Sire!
陛下 鬣狗进入了荣耀大地
Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands.
他们在狩猎
They’re on the hunt!
沙拉碧在哪
Where’s Sarabi?
她正带头应敌
She’s leading the charge.
沙祖 带辛巴回家
Zazu, take Simba home.
爸爸 让我去 我能帮上忙
Dad, let me come! I can help.
不 儿子 你和其他小狮子待在一起
No, son. You stay with the other cubs.
我不是小狮子
I am not a cub.
好了
Come on.
我们回家
Let’s go home.
我们到了
Here we are.
你去和其他小狮子一起玩吧
Now you go along and play with the other cubs.
真棒
Great.
如果你想猎杀成功
If you wish to kill something…
也许应该待在下风处
you might want to stay downwind.
我知道怎么狩猎 疤面叔叔
I know how to hunt, Uncle Scar.
那但愿我们永远不会被一只甲虫袭击
Well, let’s hope we’re never attacked by a beetle.
回你的窝里去吧 辛巴 我可不当保姆
Go back to your den, Simba. I don’t babysit.
当保姆 我将会成为荣耀石的国王
Babysit? I’m gonna be the king of Pride Rock.
我爸爸带我巡视了整个王国
My dad showed me the whole kingdom.
说我将会统治一切
Said I’m going to rule it all.
是吗
Is that so?
想想看
Think about it.
等我成为国王 我必须得向你发号♥施令
When I’m king, I’ll have to give you orders.
告诉你该做什么
Tell you what to do.
这多奇怪啊
How weird is that?
你根本想象不到
You’ve no idea.
你♥爸♥爸带你巡视了整个王国
So, your dad showed you the whole kingdom?
他带你去了北部边境外的暗影地带吗
Did he show you the shadows beyond the northern borders?
没有 他说我不能去那里 永远不能
No. He said I can’t go there. Ever.
他说得完全没错
And he’s absolutely right.
大象坟墓可不是一位年轻王子该去的地方
An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince.
大象坟墓
An elephant graveyard?
天呐 我说得太多了
Oh, dear. I’ve said too much.
不过我想你迟早都会发现那里的
Though I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later…
等你成为国王统治一切
you being king and all.
你去过那里吗
You’ve been there?
我们都去过 那里可不是小狮子该去的地方
We’ve all been there. And it’s no place for a cub.
那些腐烂的尸骨
All those rotting bones…
还有渗出的滚烫泥浆
and burning pools of oozing mud.
腐烂的尸骨 渗出的泥浆
Rotting bones? Oozing mud?
向我保证你会远离那里 辛巴
Promise me you’ll stay away, Simba.
你可以走了
Now, you run along.
要记住
And remember…
这是我们的小秘密
it’s our little secret…
陛下
Your Majesty.
娜娜 快点 我们得走了
Nala! Come on. We have to go.
-去哪儿 -饮水坑
– Where? – Watering hole.
辛巴 她正在清洁身体
Simba, she’s having her bath.
你也该做清洁了
And it’s time for yours.
但是 妈妈…
But, Mom…
我可以自己来
I can do it myself.
别动
Hold still.
你把我的鬣毛都弄乱了
You’re messing up my mane!
来吧 耳朵后面舔一舔
Come on. Behind the ears.
别这样 妈妈
Come on, Mom!
看见了吧 全干净了 我们能走了吗
See? All clean. Can we go?
现在没有鬣狗了
There’s no hyenas.
你刚刚把他们都赶跑了
You just chased them all off.
只能去饮水坑 不能跑远了
Just to the watering hole and no further.
还有要待在下风处
And stay downwind.
还有一件小事
And one more little thing.
沙祖要跟你们一起去
Zazu will be going with you.
-沙祖 -沙祖
– Zazu? – Zazu?
沙祖要跟着 否则你们不许去
Zazu goes… or you don’t.
来吧 跟上 我们结成小组一起行动
Come along. Keep up. Let’s move in a unit.
好了 结伴制
Okay, buddy system.
我们到底要去哪儿
So, where are we really going?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你讨厌水
You hate the water.
我听说了这个地方 娜娜
I heard about this place, Nala.
世上最不可思议 最难以置信的…
The most incredible, amazing…
直接告诉我是哪吧
Just tell me where.
一处大象坟墓
An elephant graveyard.
那里有多远
How far is it?
不远 只要走到暗影地带就好
Not far. Just to the shadows.
但别担心 大家都去过那里
But don’t worry, everyone’s been there.
我们以前从来没去过那么远
We’ve never been that far before.
如果我们迷路了怎么办
What if we get lost?
放轻松 娜娜
Relax, Nala.
我今天早上跟着爸爸巡视了整个王国
I patrolled the entire kingdom this morning with my dad.
没什么好担心的
There’s nothing to worry about.
还有一件事要担心
Well, there is one thing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
下一篇文章震荡效应
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!