-太棒了 -好极了
– Yeah! – It’s perfect!
让开点 伙计们
Step aside, fellas!
这是什么
What’s that?
太难嚼了
Too chewy.
这个有点坚果味
This one’s got some nuttiness!
这就是我说的鲜味
Now that’s what I call umami!
黏糊糊 但很可口
Slimy, yet satisfying.
特别脆
Extra crunchy.
-是当地的虫子 -是吗
– They’re local. Yeah. – Oh, are they?
就是这里产的
They’re from right there.
我跟你说 小子 这就是美好的生活
I’m telling ya, kid, this is the great life.
没有规则
No rules.
没有责任
No responsibilities.
奶油夹心的品种
The little cream-filled kind.
我超爱的
I love these!
-这种超棒的 -我超爱的
– Those are good. – I love these.
-这种最棒了 -能把头给我吃吗
– Those are the best. – Can I have the head?
怎么样 小子
Well, kid?
好吧
Oh, well.
哈库那玛塔塔
Hakuna matata.
黏糊糊
Slimy…
但很可口
yet satisfying.
-就是这样 -没骗你吧
– That’s it! – We didn’t lie!
卵囊 我找到一个卵囊
Egg sac! I got an egg sac!
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ It’s our problem-free ♪
♪ 生活观 ♪
♪ Philosophy ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata, yeah ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ It’s our problem-free ♪
♪ 生活观 ♪
♪ Philosophy ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
再来一遍
One more time.
不用了 我们唱够了
Oh, no, I think we did it. Yeah.
我们唱得很棒了
I think we got this one.
但我们刚刚进入最佳状态
But we’re just getting in the groove, guys.
不 还是让他们意犹未尽吧
No, let’s leave ’em wanting more.
是啊 从我们开始到现在你已经长了180公斤
Yeah, you’ve grown 400 pounds since we started.
而我一点都没变
Meanwhile I look exactly the same.
♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
♪ It means no worries ♪
你能让他别唱了吗
Will you tell him to stop?
是你非要我们唱这首歌♥
But you insisted we sing the song.
是我吗 明明是你起得头
I insisted? You started singing it!
这是我们的招牌歌♥曲
Well, it’s our signature song…
-我们不应该分享 -看看这日落
– we shouldn’t be sharing it with everyone. – Look at that sunset.
但这是我们的招牌歌♥曲 所以我们必须唱
But it’s our signature song, so we have to.
让他别唱了好吗
Look, just tell him to stop.
♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
♪ It means no worries ♪
他开始即兴了 彭彭
Now he’s riffing, Pumbaa.
简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
其实越唱越好了
It actually is becoming better and better.
娜娜
Nala.
过来
Come.
和我们一起坐
Sit with us.
沙祖 你去哪了
Zazu, where have you been?
很抱歉 娜娜 我已经尽快赶来了
I’m sorry, Nala. I came as soon as I could.
晨间报告 沙祖
The morning report, Zazu.
陛下 荣耀大地危在旦夕
Your Majesty, the Pride Lands are in imminent danger.
最后的畜群也要被鬣狗赶跑了
The hyenas are chasing off the last of the herds.
鸟回来了
The bird’s back!
抓住他
Get him!
别回来了 除非你想被吃掉
Don’t come here again, unless you want to be eaten!
我们必须做点什么 沙拉碧 我们必须战斗
We have to do something, Sarabi. We have to fight!
娜娜 疤面是国王
Nala. Scar is the king.
但你是我们的王后
But you are our queen!
趁现在还来得及 我们应该离开
We should leave before it’s too late!
我们必须团结起来保护荣耀大地
We must all stay together and protect the Pride Lands.
这是我们的家 我们决不能放弃它
This is our home. We must never abandon it.
这不是我记忆中的家
This isn’t the home I remember.
我们的时代会到来的 娜娜
Our time will come, Nala.
要有耐心
Be patient.
沙拉碧
Sarabi.
国王要见你
The king wishes to see you.
别去
Don’t go.
我不怕他
I’m not afraid of him.
要与我共食吗 沙拉碧
Won’t you join me, Sarabi?
食物多得很
There’s plenty to go around.
你狩猎过度了 疤面
You’re overhunting, Scar.
我只是完善了猎杀技巧
I’ve simply perfected the kill.
在我的军队的帮助下
With the help of my army.
你在屠♥杀♥一切
You’re killing everything.
你还不明白吗 没有谁来挑战我
Don’t you see? There is nobody to challenge me.
我们终于可以予取予求了
We can finally take whatever we want.
我们
We?
很久以前你选择了木法沙而不是我
Long ago you chose Mufasa over me.
但现在换了新国王
But now there is a new king.
所以不要这么自私
So stop being so selfish.
自私的是你
You are the selfish one.
其他狮子都指望着你
The other lions look to you.
只要你反抗 他们就会拒绝我
As long as you resist they will reject me.
站在我身边 我们将一起享受盛宴
Take your place by my side, and we will feast together.
我永远不会当你的王后
I will never be your queen!
那么从现在起
Then from now on…
狮子等鬣狗吃饱再进食
the lions will eat after the hyenas.
他们不会留下多少残渣
And they don’t leave much behind.
你这是在干什么 小姑娘
Just what do you think you are doing, young lady?
走开 沙祖
Go away, Zazu.
我要去寻求帮助
I’m going to find help.
我绝对不会走开
I will very much not go away.
我发过誓要保护你
I am sworn to protect you
必须命令你回去睡觉
and must order you back to bed.
我不再需要保护了
I don’t need protecting anymore.
疤面 很高兴见到你
Scar! Uh, wonderful to see you.
突然来访不好意思
Sorry to drop in like this!
我有没有告诉过你我哥哥
Have I ever told you about my brother
以为自己是只啄木鸟
who thought he was a woodpecker?
娜娜
Nala…
我会抓住你的
I’m gonna get ya!
我会抓住你的 我抓住了 抓住了
I’m gonna get ya! Oh, I got ya! I got ya!
辛巴 是你
Simba! It’s you!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
那只蝴蝶就在那里
Man, that butterfly was right there!
我差点就抓住他了
I almost had him.
我刚还以为是头狮子
I thought it was a lion.
就是 那种狮子
You know, the other kind of lion.
真正的狮子
You know, a real lion?
不是说你不是狮子
I mean, not that you’re not a real lion.
我是说那种会吃…
But you know, the kind that eats…
我还是走吧
I’m gonna go.
你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
你要吃虫子吗
You wanna get some grubs?
那家伙怎么了
What’s up with that guy?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
下一篇文章震荡效应
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!