Specialist: child impersonations.
行刺方式是用藏有炸♥弹♥的玩具熊
Assassination method: explosive teddv bears.
这就是所有KGB女杀手的资料
Now,that’s all the KGB female assassins.
我们可以试用 驻守苏维埃外的雇佣兵
You know,we could trv freelancers stationed outside the Soviet bloc.
时间不够 M在布莱登安全房♥等你
It’ll have to wait. M wants you out at the Blavden safe house.
好的
Right.
反正留在这儿也没意思
Looks like it’s a dead end here anyway.
很好
Ah, good!
我们为美国人研制了一些东西
Something we’re making for the Americans.
叫做贫民区轰击炮
It’s called a ghetto blaster.
快点走吧
You’d better hurry.
M想你中途在哈罗德斯百货公♥司♥ 拿点东西
M wants you to stop at Harrods on your way and pick up a parcel.
钱班霓 帮我一个忙
Monevpennv, be a dear.
叫记录部去察看捷克的出版商 或新问部
Ask Records to monitor Czech publication and news services…
布拉迪斯拉发的公立音乐学院 有没有女大提琴手
…for any mention of a woman cellist at the conservatoire in Bratislava.
原来你也喜欢音乐
I didn’t know you were such a music lover,James.
什么时候来我家听一听
Any time you want to drop by and listen to…
我的巴里曼尼洛系列
…my Barry Manilow collection….
对不起 借一下
Sorry, sir. Excuse me.
死北方佬
Bloodv Yanks.
你早
Good morning, sir.
控制中心 007正在途中
Control here. 007’s on his way.
你早
Good morning.
对不起 邦德先生 请把枪留下
Sorry, Mr. Bond. You’ll have to leave the metal.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
早 有什么可以效劳? – 不 我自己去就行
Good morning. May I help you? – No,thanks. I’ll manage.
他们在客厅等你
They’re expecting you in the drawing room.
进来
Come.
詹姆斯
James.
我会记得你为我所做的
James, I will never forget what you did for me.
谢谢…这是什么?
Thank you so– what’s this?
来自哈罗德斯的好东西
From Harrods. A godsend.
这里的食物很糟 – 鹅肝酱却不错
The food here is horrible. – The foie gras is excellent.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人有个说法 讲心讲胃 才是好同志
As Russians say, hearts and stomachs good comrades make.
这是鱼子酱? 这是我们农家的食物
what’s this? Caviar? That’s peasant food for us.
但给香槟下酒也不错
But with champagne, it’s okay.
勃林加酒是最好的!
Bollinger R.D. The best!
单子上的牌子不够好
The brand on the list was questionable…
所以我另选别的
…so I chose something else.
非常好 邦德先生
Superb, Mr. Bond! Superb.
我们继续简报好吗?
May I suggest we resume the debriefing?
好 继续吧 我准备好了
Absolutely. Go ahead. I’m all yours.
平时那个送牛奶的人呢? – 什么?
where’s the usual milkman? – what’d you say?
平时那个送牛奶的人呢?
where’s the usual man?
感冒了
Flu.
小心点
Hey, mate,watch it.
厨房♥入口在后面
Kitchen entrance. Round the back.
我为了利昂尼普谢金上将 才变节的
General Leonid Pushkin is why I defect!
你的KGB上级?
Your KGB superior?
当高戈去外国执行任务时的代里人
Gogol’s replacement when he went to their foreign service.
我们曾经是好兄弟 现在他整个人都变了
Once we were like brothers, but now he’s a different man.
他被权力冲昏了头脑 好像斯达林一样疯了
Power has gone to his head. He’s sick, like Stalin.
他不喜欢我们的新政策
He hates our new policv of detente.
现在有一个
I have here…
普谢金的秘密命令
…secret directive from Pushkin.
诛杀特务行动
Smiert Spionom.
意思是杀死间谍 部长
”Death to spies,” minister.
是一个行刺计划
For an assassination program with list of targets…
目标是英美的特务
…British and American agents.
计划开始了 就会展开连厂仇杀
when this starts,you will retaliate. Murder will follow murder.
苏维埃和西方的情报机关 会互相残杀
Soviet and western intelligence could destrov each other.
天啊 这会引起核战
God forbid,this might lead to nuclear war!
除非可以…
Unless Pushkin can be….
该怎么说?
How do you say?
把普谢金杀了
Put away.
他现在在哪里? 莫斯科?
where is Pushkin now? In Moscow?
是的 但三天之内他会到丹吉尔
Da, but in three davs, he will leave for Tangier.
表面原因是参加北非贸易会议
Cover: North African Trade Convention.
真正原因是
Real reason:
执行新任务
New directive.
部长 根据科斯克夫先生刚才说的
Minister, in view of the importance of what Mr. Koskov has just told us…
我们应该休会 到伦敦联络高层
…we should adjourn to London and consult with higher authoritv.
当然 科斯克夫先生再见 – 再见
By all means. Good dav, Mr. Koskov. – Good dav, sir.
给你吃 乖乖
There you go. There’s a good lad.
你早 – 请放在这里好吗?
Good morning. – Put it down there,would you?
谢谢
Thanks.
绿四队呼叫基地
Green 4 to base.
绿四队…
Green 4, Green 4.
这是保安控制中心 你在哪里?
This is Security Control. Whereare you?
绿四队 这是控制中心 请回答
Green 4, this is Security. Comein,please.
绿四队 你听见吗?
Green 4, do you read me?
绿四队呼叫基地 主大楼泄漏了危险气体
Green 4 to base. we have dangerous gas leaks in main building.
马上撤离 找紧急医疗队求助
Evacuateimmediately. Sendfor emergency medical services.
绿四队 收到你的讯息了
Green 4, l readand understand you.
控制中心通知各单位 开始实施十号♥紧急措施
Controltoall stations. Code 10. lnitiate emergency drill.
马上撤离主大楼
Evacuate the main building.
紧急状态…
Emergency. Emergency.
各单位马上撤离主大楼
All personnel evacuate the main building.
绿四队呼叫基地
Green 4 to base.
发生了气体爆♥炸♥ 别走近主大楼
we’ve had a gas explosion. Keep clear of the main building.
是KGB
KGB!
大家往后退
Keep back, everybody!
起来 – 不要杀我
Get up. – Don’t kill me.
走吧 – 不要杀我!
Come on. – Don’t kill me!

Move.
走!
Move!
不要走近主大楼
Keep clear of the main building.
用来载谁? – 你 同志
who’s that for? – You, comrade.
帮他 否则我杀了你们俩
Help him or I kill you both.
走!
Move!
快点!
Hurry!
两人死亡 两人受伤送院
Two dead,two in a hospital…
若科斯克夫还没有死的话 他该回到莫斯科了
…and Koskov probably back in Moscow, if not dead.
我们成了整个特务界的笑柄
we’re the laughingstock of the intelligence communitv.
这是我们多年来最严重的打击 被KGB成功的在他变节后…
Our first major coup in vears snatched from right under our noses…
几小时之内又将他劫回
…by the KGB only hours after he defected.
找不到他? – 找不到
No trace of him? – Nothing.
还有普谢金的计划
Then there’s this Pushkin matter.
我得走了
well, I must be off.
下午跟首相开会
Meeting with the PM this afternoon.
我们得制止诛杀特杀行动
we have to nip Smiert Spionom in the bud.
普谢金两天之内该到达丹吉尔
Pushkin should be in Tangier in two davs’ time.
有人下了暗♥杀♥令要杀掉他
A termination warrant has been issued for him.
这个诛杀特务的命令似乎太牵强
This plot to kill agents sounds rather far-fetched, sir.
我认识普谢金上将 – 难道我不认识他?
I know General Pushkin. – And you think I don’t?
我跟他交过几次手
I’ve dealt with him on several occasions.
往后几年我们都有碰头
Our paths have crossed over the vears.
他这人强硬又足智多谋 不像是个疯子
He’s tough and resourceful, but I can’t believe he’s a psvchotic.
我也不相信 但现在不得不相信
Neither did I, until today.
这东西由直布罗陀送来 在004身旁发现的
This arrived from Gibraltar. It was found near 004’s body.
诛杀特务行动
Your name was on Pushkin’s list too, 007.
有几件事情我得先弄清楚
There are a few things I’d like to check out first.
比如说 那个狙击手
That sniper,for instance.
对 我也看过桑德斯的报告
Yes, I’ve read Saunders’ report.
你为了不射杀那漂亮的女孩 而危及整个任务
You jeopardized the entire mission to avoid shooting a beautiful girl.
不对 我作了一个即时的决定
Not exactly, sir. I had to make a split-second decision.
是出于本能的
It was instinct.
我会从香港召回008 由他接手
I’ll recall 008 from Hong Kong. He can do it.
他根本不认识普谢金
He doesn’t know Pushkin.
他服从命令 而不是按本能行事
He follows orders, not instincts.
你可以放两星期假 – 不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!