I promise.
生的鸦♥片♥ 纽约市值五亿元
Raw opium. worth half a billion dollars on the streets of New York.
你们在干嘛? 卖♥♥鸦♥片♥吗?
what are you up to, selling dope?
小声点 那是雪豹集团的老板
Not so loud. That’s the chief of the Snow Leopard Brotherhood.
是黄金月形地带最大的鸦♥片♥批发
The biggest opium dealer in the Golden Crescent.
我有时也跟他们做买♥♥卖♥♥
I work for them sometimes.
我不管俄♥罗♥斯♥人因我的子弹 还是他们的鸦♥片♥而死
I wouldn’t care if the Russians die from my bullets or their opium.
而且 我们要钱买♥♥军♥火♥
Besides,we need the monev to buy arms.
基奥治
Georgi.
还有钻石
And the diamonds.
他安排俄♥罗♥斯♥人买♥♥高科技武器
He arranged for the Russians to buv high-tech weapons.
但他用那些钱买♥♥鸦♥片♥
But he’s using that monev to buy opium.
几天就可以赚大钱…
He can turn a huge profit in days…
…同时也可以给俄♥罗♥斯♥提供军♥火♥
…and still provide the Russians with their arms.
除非… – 继续说
Unless…. – Go on.
如果鸦♥片♥永远到不了呢?
If the opium never arrives?
雪豹集团不是容易对付的
The Brotherhood are very dangerous to cross.
俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵以来最大的交易 – 你不打算帮忙?
Biggest deal since Russian invasion. – You won’t help?
也许吧
Perhaps.
交易不会完成 除非俄♥国♥人付清费用后离开
If nothing is done till the Russians pay up and leave.
对 我要一些塑胶炸♥药♥和计时器
Right. I’ll need some plastic explosives and a timer.
看看我可以做些什么
I’ll see what I can do.
停住!
Halt!
去吧
Go.
詹姆斯被抓住了 我们得救他
James is trapped. You must help him.
他要承受风险
He’s got to take his chances.
你欠他你的命 – 我无能为力
You owe him your life. – There’s nothing more I can do.
不 你能的
Yes,there is.
女人
women.
费耶达上校
Colonel Fevador.
在这里等一下 我们会回来找你
wait here. we’ll come back for you.
别开枪! 别炸毁飞机
Don’t shoot! Don’t destroy the plane.
挡住跑道! – 是!
Block the runway! – Da!
那架运油车!
The tanker!
她在哪里?
where is she?
我们得制止他!
we have to stop him!
卡拉
Kara.
别开枪! 你会击中飞机!
Don’t shoot! You’ll hit the plane!
卡拉! – 我的天!
Kara! – Oh, my God!
跳吧!
Jump!
你来了 接手吧 – 什么?
Now that you’re here,take over. – what?
抓紧 保持平衡
Hold this straight and level.
你去哪里? – 拆掉炸♥弹♥
where are you going? – To defuse a bomb.
不要!
No!
求求你!
Please!
怎么了? – 他拿了我的靴子
what happened? – He got the boot.
接手 这次保持平衡
Take over. Hold it steady.
你去哪里? – 投炸♥弹♥
where are you going? – To drop a bomb.
怎么了?
what’s the matter?
燃料就快完了
we’re losing fuel fast.
希望可以熬到巴基斯坦
I just hope we can make Pakistan.
没有地方可以着陆
There’s no place to put down.
回去 上车 快!
Go in the back. Get in the jeep. Quickly!
系紧安全带!
Fasten your seat belt!
抓紧!
Hold on!
我知道卡拉奇最好的餐馆在哪里
I know a great restaurant in Karachi.
我可以在那里吃晚饭
we can just make dinner.
惠特克在地下
Whitaker’s on the groundfloor.
科斯克夫在楼上一个房♥间里
Koskov is in one of theupstairs bedrooms.
你旁边的池边有个守卫
Guard in the pool area near you.
守卫离开 继续行动
Guard clear. Proceed.
等一下
Holdit.
他回来了
He’s coming back.
去吧 詹姆斯 通话完毕
Go,James. Over and out.
他进去了
well, he’s in.
皮克特的任务该在墓地山脉完成 而不是在小圆山顶
Pickett’s charge was up Cemetery Ridge, not Little Round Top.
我在重演先前的战事
I’m replaying the battle as I would have fought it.
米德虽然顽强 但他也很小心
Meade was tenacious, but he was cautious.
他错过了 在盖第斯堡撞死阿李的机会
He missed his chances to crush Lee at Gettvsburg.
我来找科斯克夫
I’ve come for Koskov.
只要我拿到鸦♥片♥…
well, hell,you can have him…
…你马上可以带他走
…as soon as I get my opium.
现在鸦♥片♥在哪里? – 化为乌有
Now,where is it? – Up in smoke.
你烧毁了五亿元?
You burned up a half a billion bucks?
邦德 那真糟糕
well,that’s too bad, Bond.
你本来可以做一个富有的活人…
You know,you could have been a live rich man…
…而不是一个死了的穷♥人♥
…instead of a poor dead one.
你完蛋了 惠特克
You’re finished,whitaker.
若俄♥罗♥斯♥不抓你 美国人也会
If the Russians don’t get you, the Americans will.

No.
你知道 米德本来会多害 三万五千个人
You know, Meade should have taken another 35,000 casualties.
这样最后会发生暴♥动♥的
Could have ended the rebellion right there.
格兰会摆平它
Grant would have done it.
你已开了八枪 现在到我的八十枪了
You’ve had your eight. Now I’ll have my 80.
抱歉 你的玩具枪 比不过我最先进的武器
Sorry to say,your popgun is no match for the latest body armor.
我早知道你会躲在…
Should have known you’d take refuge…
…英国威灵顿贪心汉背后
…behind that British vulture wellington.
你知道他买♥♥了德国雇佣兵…
You know he had to buv German mercenaries…
…来对付拿破伦的 是吗?
…to beat Napoleon, don’t you?
我欠你的 邦德
I owed you that one, Bond.
他战败了
He met his waterloo.
普谢金上将
General Pushkin.
你还活着 真好!
Thank God you’re still alive!
惠特克抓住我几个星期了
whitaker has held me here for weeks.
谢谢你救了我 谢谢!
Thank you for rescuing me. Thank you!
带他乘下一班到莫斯科的航机
Put him on the next plane to Moscow.
谢谢 上将! 非常感谢
Thank you, general! Thank you so much.
放在外交邮袋里
In the diplomatic bag.
那卡拉呢?
what about Kara?
她也是背叛者
She is a defector too.
我们该怎么处里她?
what shall we do about her?
你要留在法国吗?
Are you going to stav in France now?
跟我来吧 介意我们离开一会吗?
Come with me, my dear. will you excuse us?
高戈上将 这是卡拉米劳维
General Gogol, Miss Kara Milovy.
非常精彩!
Magnificent!
希望你很快可以来莫斯科表演
I hope you can find time to play in Moscow very soon.
没问题 高戈上将现在在外♥交♥部♥工作
It’s okay. General Gogol’s now with their foreign service.
他会安排移♥民♥签证…
He’s arranged an immigration visa…
…让你可以随时出入境
…so you can come and go as you like.
太好了!
wonderful!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不要紧!
It’s all right!
抱歉我们错过了音乐会 我们在机厂出了点问题
I’m sorry we missed the concert. we had some trouble at the airport.
你想也想不到
I can’t imagine why.
高戈上将 你见过甘兰沙没有?
General Gogol, have you met Kamran Shah?
当然 – 詹姆斯在哪里?
My pleasure. – where’s James?
可惜 他有任务到外国去了
Unhappily, he’s on assignment abroad.
我很快就回来
I’ll be with you shortly.
你以为我真的错过了音乐会?
You didn’t think I’d miss this performance, did you?
哦 詹姆斯
Oh,James.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!