where are you going?
怎么了?
what’s the matter?
有意外发生
Bad accident back there.
你有消息了吗?
Did you hear?
有基奥治的消息?
Hear from Georgi?
是的
Yes.
我有消息
I got the message.
他跟惠特克在丹吉尔
He’s with whitaker in Tangier.
布拉德惠特克? 那美国人?
Brad whitaker? The American?
你认识他 – 他是个艺术家
You know him. – He’s a patron of the arts.
基奥治说他会帮我的
Georgi said he’d help me.
我们多快可以启程?
How soon do we have to go?
立该
Immediately.
我答应基奥治尽快送你回去
I promised Georgi I’d get you back as soon as I could.
不能多留几天吗?
Can’t we stav here a few davs?
不 明天早上就走
No. we leave first thing in the morning.
怎么了?
Is anything wrong?
邦德
Bond.
别乱动 上将
Don’t make any sudden moves, general.
走向桌子
Go to the table.
没事的
It’s all right.
坐下来
Sit down.
我想你不是来联谊的 007
I take it that this is not a social call, 007.
对 你该带百合花
Correct. You should have brought lilies.
为什么?
May I ask why?
诛杀特务行动
Smiert Spionom.
诛杀特务行动…
Smiert Spionom…
…那是斯达林时代的贝利亚行动
…was a Beria operation in Stalin’s time.
二十年前已经废除
It was deactivated 20 vears ago.
我们死了两个特务
Two of our agents are dead.
节哀顺变 我们跟这件事无关
My condolences. we had nothing to do with it.
科斯克夫在哪里?
where’s Koskov?
他两星期前失踪前
He disappeared two weeks ago.
本来我要捉他 – 为什么?
I was about to have him arrested. – why?
他浪费国家经费 – 惠特克有参与吗?
For misusing state funds. – Involying whitaker?
这是机密问题 不能跟你讨论
That is a securitv matter and cannot be discussed.
那真笨!
That was damn stupid!
躲在浴室把门锁上
Get in the bathroom and lock the door.
不要动
Stav where you are.
跪下来
Get down on your knees.
把手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your back.
你是专业的 不会在没有原因下杀人
You are professional. You do not kill without reason.
我们两个人死了 科斯克夫说是你干的
Two of our men are dead. Koskov’s named you.
我♥干♥嘛达抗命令? – 我跟你一样不知情
Now,why should I disobev my orders? – I am in the dark as much as you are.
这是信任问题
It is a question of trust.
你相信谁呢? 科斯克夫还是我?
who do you believe? Koskov or me?
若我相信科斯克夫 就不会在这里跟你说话
If I trusted Koskov, we wouldn’t be talking.
但只要你还活着
But as long as you’re alive…
我们不知道他会怎么样
…we’ll never know what he’s up to.
那我一定要死
Then I must die.
各位来宾
Ladies and gentlemen…
我很荣幸介绍俄♥罗♥斯♥代表主席
…it is indeed my honor to introduce the head of the Russian delegation…
利昂尼普谢金同志
…Comrade Leonid Pushkin.
各位代表
Honored delegates…
我代表苏维埃共和国的同志
…I bring you profound fraternal greetings…
向你们致以友好的问候
…from your comrades in Soviet Union.
到上面!
Up there!
不要! …
No! No!
封锁这大楼! 一个人都不能离去!
Seal the building! Let no one out!
不要! 利昂尼!
No! Leonid!
你想去玩吗?
You looking for a partv?
好像是个不错的提议
Seems like a good idea.
抱歉要你受那么多苦
I’m sorry to put you through that, my dear.
这是我第一次 因为詹姆斯邦德是个好射手
That is the first time I’ve ever been grateful…
而感到庆幸
…that James Bond is a good shot.
停下来吧 下次再玩吧
Pull over here. we can have a partv some other time.
给你的小礼物
Little present for you.
不够吗?
Not enough?
全部拿去
Take it all.
好好的享受吧
Just sit back and enjov the ride.
到下面去
Down below.
你究竟想搞什么鬼 007?
what the hell are you trving to do, 007?
引发第三次世界大战吗?
Start world war III?
菲利斯利达 好了 中♥央♥情报局在这干嘛?
Felix Leiter. Now,what’s the CIA doing here?
干得好
Nice work, girls.
不会觉得不开心?
No hard feelings?
只要派对继续就行了
Not if the party’s still on.
这故事很长 但最后普谢金奇迹地康复
It’s a long story, but in the end, Pushkin makes a miraculous recovery.
这只是虚张声势?
You mean this is a put-up job?
这是怎么回事?
what’s all this?
自从几天前他跟惠特克见面 我们就开始监视普谢金
we’ve been watching Pushkin since he met a couple of davs ago with whitaker.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥的非法军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥? – 你问倒我了
Illegal arms deal with the Russians? – well,you’ve got me.
惠特克 带了几个高科技东西样本
whitaker’s put together a few samples of high-tech stuff…
…但现在还没做成大买♥♥卖♥♥
…but he’s placed no big orders vet.
我们似乎以不同的方向 干同一件事
Looks like we’ve been working on the same case from opposite ends.
让我们好好谈谈
Let’s talk shop.
很好
well done.
恭喜你 我们在收音机听到了
Congratulations. we heard it over the radio.
我没杀他 是邦德干的
I didn’t kill him. Bond did.
我已经告诉你英国人相信我!
I told you the British believed me!
我说过了!
I told you! I told you!
现在可以走了 我会通知阿姆斯特丹把钻石运来
Now we can move. I’ll signal Amsterdam to ship the diamonds.
先生?
Sir?
你好 是
Hello. Yes.
谁?
who?
给你的
It’s for you.
你好
Hello.
你去哪里了 詹姆斯?
where have you been,James?
你去了那么久 我好担心
You were gone so long, I was worried.
被人想念的感觉很好
well, it’s always nice to be missed.
还是找不到基奥治
Still no sign of Georgi.
不 请继续 – 不
No, please. Go on playing. – No.
喝点东西吧
Let’s have a drink.
你记得
You remembered.
为了我们
To us.
干杯
Nazdravi.
那些酒调得好吗?
Did I get it right?
非常好
Perfect.
怎么了?
what’s the matter?
卡拉 是时候把真♥相♥告诉你
Kara, it’s time I told you the truth.
我不是基奥治的朋友 我是寻找他的英国特务
I’m not a friend of Georgi’s. I’m a British agent looking for him.
他背叛了我们
He’s betraved us all, Kara.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 英国人…
The Russians,the British…
…甚至是你
…even you.
他告诉我们狙击手要杀他
He told us a sniper might try to kill him.
然后他令你成为狙击手
Then he set you up as the sniper, Kara.
他要你死因为你知道得太多
He wants you dead. You knew too much.
骗子! 你假装爱我
Liar! You pretended to love me.
我打电♥话♥找惠特克 基奥治在他那里
I telephoned whitaker. Georgi was there.
他把真♥相♥告诉我
He told me the truth.
你这KGB特务利用我来找他 然后杀死他!
You’re a KGB agent using me to find him and kill him!
不 不是…
No,that’s not…
不是真的 我…
That’s not true. I…
这是…
That’s…
迷魂药
Chloral hvdrate.
放开你的手! – 卡拉 听我说!
Keep your hands off me! – Kara, listen to me!
你开枪的时候受的伤
You got that when the rifle was shot out of your hands.
你怎么知道? – 因为我是…
How do you know? – Because I was the…
我就是要杀你的人
I was the man sent to kill you.
那你干嘛不杀我?
why didn’t you?
亲爱的卡拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!