where I’m gonna commandeer the Ares 4 lander.
没有人明确批准我这样做
Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this
在我登上战神四号♥之前 他们也无法做到
and they can’t until I’m on board the Ares 4.
这就意味着我要在公海内
So that means I’m gonna be taking a craft over
未经允许就控制一架航♥天♥器
in international waters without permission.
根据定义 这让我变成了海盗
Which, by definition, makes me a pirate.
马克·沃特尼 太空海盗
Mark Watney, space pirate.
太空海盗
A space pirate.
凡我所到之处 我都是第一人
Everywhere I go, I’m the first.
这感觉很奇怪
It’s a strange feeling.
踏出探测车
Step outside the rover…
就成了第一个到那儿的人
first guy to be there.
爬上山丘 就成了第一个爬上去的人
Climb that hill, first guy to do that.
45亿年
Four and a half billion years…
没人来过这
nobody here.
现在 我来了
And now, me.
我是第一个在这个星球上独处的人
I’m the first person to be alone on an entire planet.
他怎么样
How’s he doing?
目前一切都好
So far, so good.
他有按照时间表来
He’s sticking to schedule.
中午前开四个小时
Drives for four hours before noon…
展开太阳能板
lays the solar panels,
充电13个小时
waits 13 hours for them to recharge…
小睡一会 然后继续赶路
and sleeps somewhere in there and then starts again.
他怎么样
How’s he doing?
他让我们叫他黄胡子船长
He asked us to call him Captain Blondebeard.
严格来说 海商法适用于火星
Well, technically, Mars would be under maritime…
我知道 他和我们解释过
Yeah, I know. He explained it to us.
他在哪
Where is he?
-那里 -好
– There. – Okay.

Here.

Okay.
我可要提前说好
Okay, I’m gonna start by stating for the record
我接下来说的话你肯定不爱听
that you’re not gonna like this.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 问题在于对接速度
Yeah, the problem is the intercept velocity.
赫耳墨斯不能进入火星轨道
The Hermes, well… It can’t enter Mars’ orbit.
否则他们的燃料不够返回地球
Otherwise, they’ll never have enough fuel to make it home.
飞行器能够抵达火星低轨
The MAV, that was only designed to get to low Mars orbit.
为了让马克完全逃离火星引力
So in order for Mark to escape Mars’ gravity entirely…
和赫耳墨斯对接
and to intercept the Hermes…
-他的速度得快 -说得对
– He has to be going fast. – Exactly.
也就是说得把飞行器变轻一些
Which means we need to make the mav lighter.
得减轻很多 减轻五吨♥
A lot lighter. 5,000 kilograms lighter.
你能做到吧
You can do that, right?
有些重量很容易减掉
There’s some gimmes right off the bat.
设计时假设带500千克火星土壤标本
The design presumes 500 kilograms of martian soil and samples.
显然用不着了
Obviously we won’t do that.
而且宇航员从六名减少为一名
And there’s just one passenger instead of six.
算上装备 又轻了500千克
With suits and gear, that’s another 500?
丢掉生命维持设备 用不上了
Ditch the life support, don’t need it.
而且我们会让马克全程都穿舱外服
And we’ll get Mark to wear his Eva suit the whole trip.
慢着 如果他穿舱外服
Wait a second. If he’s in his Eva suit,
他怎么控制飞行器呢
how is he gonna operate the controls?
他不必控制
Well, he won’t.
马丁内兹从赫耳墨斯上远程控制飞行器
Martinez will pilot the mav remotely from the Hermes.
我们之前从未远程控制过载人飞船
We’ve never had a manned ship controlled remotely before.
但能有这样的机会 我很兴奋
But I am excited about the opportunities that affords.
如果远程控制 那就可以去掉操控面板了
If we go remote, we can lose the control panels,
去掉二级和三♥级♥通讯系统
the secondary and tertiary comm systems.
等一下
Wait-wait a second.
你想在无备用通讯的情况下远程控制发射
You want a remote-controlled ascent with no backup comms?
他还没讲到更糟糕的事呢 文森特
He’s not even got to the bad stuff yet, Vincent.
那就直接跳到最糟糕的事吧
Let’s skip to the bad stuff!
我们得去掉前气闸室
We need to remove the nose airlock,
窗户 还有船体平面分段19
the windows, and hull panel 19.
你想把飞船的前半部分卸掉
You want to take the front of the ship off?

Sure.
仅仅是前气闸室就有400千克
The nose airlock alone is 400 kilograms.
你想让一艘没有前半部分的飞船
You want to send a man into space
送人进入太空
without the front of his ship?

Well, no.
我们会让他用居住舱的帆布盖住
We’re gonna have him cover it with hab canvas.
看 大部分船体还在 能留住空气
Look, the hull’s mostly there to keep the air in.
火星的大气很稀薄
Mars’ atmosphere is so thin,
不必刻意追求流线型
you don’t need a lot of streamlining.
等到飞船的速度足够快
By the time the ship’s going fast enough
到空气阻力影响非常大的时候
for air resistance to matter…
高度就已经接近真空了
It’ll be high enough that there’s practically no air.
你想用篷布盖着他 把他送进太空
You wanna send him into space under a tarp.

Yes.
我能继续吗
Can I go on?
不能
No.
你觉得他是说
You think he means it like…
“你在逗我吗”
“Are you kidding me?”
你懂
You know?
还是”你在逗我吗”
Or like, “Are you kidding me?”
我觉得是第二种
I think it might be the second one.
真的吗
Really?
可能是第一种
Could be the first way.
“你在逗我吗”
“Are you kidding me?”
对 可能是第一种
Yeah, it could be the first way.
战神四号♥着陆点
我知道他们在干什么
I know what they’re doing.
我很清楚他们在干什么
I know exactly what they’re doing.
他们一直在重复
They just keep repeating…
“速度比史上任何太空旅行者都快”
“Go faster than any man in the history of space travel.”
就像是件好事似的
Like that’s a good thing.
就像能让我不去想他们的计划有多疯狂似的
Like it’ll distract me from how insane their plan is.
对 我会比史上任何
Yeah, I get to go faster than any man
太空旅行者都快
in the history of space travel…
因为你们要让我坐敞篷车上天
Because you are launching me in a convertible.
其实比那还要糟糕
Actually it’s worse than that
因为我什么都无法控制
because I won’t even be able to control the thing.
顺便一提 物理学家们
And by the way, physicists,
描述加速度之类的东西时
when describing things like acceleration…
不会用”快”这个词
do not use the word “fast.”
他们那么说只是希望
So they’re only doing that in the hopes
我不会提出反对意见
that I won’t raise any objections…
反对他们的疯狂
To this lunacy.
因为我喜欢
Because I like the way
“史上最快的太空旅行者”这种说法
“fastest man in the history of space travel” sounds.
我确实喜欢这种说法
I do like the way it sounds.
我超喜欢
I mean, I like it a lot.
我不会告诉他们的
I’m not gonna tell them that.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
拜托
Come on.
贝克 沃格尔 在发射飞行器之前
Beck, Vogel, I want you guys in Airlock 2
你们去二号♥气闸室
with the outer door open…
-保持外舱门开启 -好
– before the mav even launches. – Okay.
马丁内兹操控飞行器 约翰逊监控高度
Martinez flies the mav, Johanssen sysops the ascent.
一旦到达对接位置
Once we hit intercept,
贝克就去接沃特尼
it’s Beck’s job to go get Watney.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
对接方案是什么
What’s the intercept plan?
我们已经把系绳连成一条长绳
We finished attaching the tethers into one long line.
长214米
It’s 214 meters long.
我使用载人机动装置
And I’ll have the MMU,
在外面行动应该不难
so moving around should be easy.
你能承受多大的相对速度
How fast a relative velocity can you handle?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章侏罗纪世界
下一篇文章灰姑娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!