Home 冒险电影 火星救援

火星救援

0
火星救援

I refuse to.
桑德斯先生 桑德斯先生
Mr. Sanders? Mr. Sanders?
为了和马克·沃特尼取得联♥系♥
What attempts have been made
你们都做了什么呢
to make contact with Mark Watney?
我们仍在努力
We’re working on it.
他的补给能维持生存吗
Does he have enough supplies to survive?
我们会研究的
We’ll be looking into that.
官方有什么说法呢
What does this say about the agency?
您会辞职吗
Are you gonna resign?
不会
No.
桑德斯局长
Director Sanders!
该考虑得长远些了
It’s time to start thinking long term.
NASA的下一个任务是战神四号♥
The next NASA mission is Ares 4…
它的预计着陆点在夏帕瑞丽陨石坑
And it’s supposed to land at Schiaparelli crater…
距离这里3200公里
3200 kilometers away.
3200公里
3,200 kilometers.
四年后 下一个航♥天♥小组到达的时候
In four years, when the next Ares crew arrives,
我必须到达着陆点
I’ll have to be there.
也就意味着我得去陨石坑等待
Which means I have to get to the crater.
那么问题来了
Okay, so here’s the rub.
我只有一辆探测车
I’ve got one working rover
最远行驶距离35公里
designed to go a Max distance of 35 kilometers…
之后就必须回到居住舱给电池充电
Before the battery has to be recharged at the hab.
这是第一个问题
That’s problem A.
第二个问题就是这么远距离的行进
Problem B is this journey’s gonna take me
我需要大约50天才能完成
roughly 50 days to complete.
所以我必须拖着
So I gotta live for 50 days…
一整车的补给在探测车里
inside a rover with marginal life support
生存至少50天
the size of a small Van.
所以 面临着这么多问题
So, in the face of overwhelming odds,
我只有一个选择
I’m left with only one option.
我得大展科学神威了
I’m gonna have to science the shit out of this.
好 成功了
Okay, so, success.
我借助一号♥探测车将电池寿命延长了一倍
I have doubled my battery life by scavenging Rover 1.
但如果我开了暖气
But if I use the heater…
每天暖气就要消耗一半的电池
I will burn through half my battery every day.
如果不用暖气 我就会
If I do not use my heater, I will be…
因为热量不足被慢慢冻死
slowly killed by the laws of thermodynamics.
我很想立即就解决这个问题
I would love to solve this problem right now
可不幸的是
but unfortunately…
我的蛋蛋都快冻掉了
My balls are frozen.
不行 我认输 我认输
I can’t. I’m calling it. I’m calling it.
好消息 我可能有办法
Good news, I may have a solution
解决供暖问题了
to my heating problem.
坏消息就是 我得把
Bad news, it involves me digging up
放射性同位素热电机挖出来
the radioisotope thermoelectric generator.
如果我的记得没错的话
Now, if I remember my training correctly,
航♥空♥训练有一课叫做
one of the lessons was titled…
“千万别把放射性物质挖出来 马克”
“Don’t dig up the big box of plutonium, Mark.”
放射性同位素热电机对航♥天♥器是好东西
I get it. RTGs are good for spacecraft,
但要是泄漏了
but if they rupture around humans…
附近的人类就连渣都不剩
no more humans.
所以一着陆 我们就把它埋了起来
Which is why we buried it when we arrived.
插上这面旗
And planted that flag…
也就没有人会笨到
So we would never be stupid enough
去靠近它
to accidentally go near it again.
但只要我没把它弄坏就行
But as long as I don’t break it…
我刚刚差点就大声喊出
I almost just said
一切都会好起来的
“Everything will be fine” out loud.
重点是 我现在一点都不冷了
Look, the point is, I’m not cold anymore.
当然了 我也可以想到 我之所以不冷了
And sure, I could choose to think about the fact that I’m warm…
是因为我正在受到后面放射性同位素热电机的辐射
Because I have a decaying radioactive isotope riding right behind me…
现在 我还有更大的问题
But right now, I got bigger problems on my hands.
我翻遍了露易丝指挥官
I have scoured every single data file
硬盘上所有的文件夹
on commander Lewis’ personal drive.
这绝对是最不像迪斯科的歌♥
This is officially the least disco song she owns.
♪Lookin’ for some hot stuff baby this evenin’♪
♪I need some hot stuff baby tonight♪
♪I want some hot stuff baby this evenin’♪
♪Gotta have some hot stuff♪
♪Gotta have some lovin’ tonight♪
♪I need hot stuff♪
♪I want some hot stuff♪
♪I need hot stuff♪
-这位 -沃特尼这是要去哪里
– Yeah. – Where is Watney going?
我们认为他是准备长途旅行
We believe that he’s preparing for a journey.
他一直在进行增量测试
He’s been conducting incremental tests…
每次驾驶二号♥探测车
Taking the Rover 2 out for longer
走得一次比一次远
and longer trips each time.
要去哪里 他为什么要离开相对安全的居住舱呢
To what end? Why would he leave the relative safety of the hab?
我们认为他计划到
Well, we think that he plans to travel
战神四号♥的着陆点
to the Ares 4 launch site…
以便和我们取得联♥系♥
In order to make contact with us,
但这是一次很危险的赌博
but it would be a dangerous gamble.
但如果我们能和他取得联♥系♥
But if we could talk to him,
我们会告诉他原地不动
we would tell him to stay put…
相信我们一定会竭尽全力
And to trust that we are doing everything in our power
把他活着带回家
to bring him home alive.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
别说”活着带回来”这种话 文森特
Don’t say “Bring him home alive,” Vincent.
你又不是不知道 这种记者会太难了
You know what? These interviews aren’t easy.
原谅我想说点积极向上的话
So god forbid I try to say something proactive and positive.
安妮
Annie.
再也不让文森特上电视 遵命
No more Vincent on TV. Copy that.
76公里 我看的没错吧
76 kilometers. Am I reading that right?
在问我吗
Are you asking me?
是啊
I am.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
马克从居住舱出发开了两小时
Mark drove two hours straightaway from the hab…
进行了短期的舱外活动后又开了两小时
Did a short EVA and then drove for another two.
我们认为短暂的舱外活动是为了换电池
We think the EVA was to change batteries.
他没有装氧合器
He didn’t load up the oxygenator
和净水回收机吗
or the water reclaimer?
每行驶41小时 都会有17分钟的空白
Every 41 hours, there’s a 17 minute gap.
轨道运行的结果
It’s just the way the orbits work…
有可能我们错过了什么
So it’s possible that we missed something.
把空白减小到四分钟
I want that gap down to four minutes.
由你全权处理
I’m giving you total authority
可以调动卫星运行轨道
over satellite trajectories and orbital adjustments.
一定要做到
Make it happen.
没问题
Okay.
假设我们没有错过任何事
Let’s assume miss park didn’t miss anything.
那么马克还到不了战神四号♥的着陆点
So mark’s not going to Ares 4. Yet.
但他绝对能想到办法
But he’s smart enough to figure out
那是他唯一的机会
that’s his only chance.
布鲁斯 再次补给最快需要多久
Bruce, what’s the earliest we can get a pre-supply there?
从目前地球与火星之间的距离来看
With the positions of earth and Mars,
喷气推进实验室负责人
需要九个月的时间
it’ll take nine months.
但光制♥造♥探测器就要六个月
It’ll take six months to build it in the first place.
三个月
Three months.
三个月
Three?
你要是说不可能的话
You’re going to say it’s impossible
我就要发表公开讲话
and then i’m gonna make a speech…
说喷气推进实验室的无能了
About the blinding capabilities of the JPL team…
那你就得自己算算账
And then you’re going to do the math
然后跟大家说
in your head and say something like…
光加班就是个噩梦
“The overtime alone will be a nightmare.”
光加班就是个噩梦
The overtime alone will be a nightmare.
开始吧
Get started.
钱的事我负责
I’ll find you the money.
NASA赫耳墨斯飞行任务负责人
我们得告诉他的队友了
We need to tell the crew.
米契 我们都谈过了
Mitch, we’ve discussed this.
不 只是你
No, you discussed this.
只有我才能决定为团队做最好的打算

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Previous article 侏罗纪世界
Next article 灰姑娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。