Home 冒险电影 火星救援

火星救援

0
火星救援

用探路者这招不错
“Amazing job getting Pathfinder.
我们正在制定营救计划
“We’re working on rescue plans.
同时我们也在想办法进行补给
“Meantime, we’re putting together a supply mission…
确保你在战神四号♥到达前饮食无忧
to keep you fed until Ares 4 arrives.”
来了
Okay.
听到这些很高兴 很期待不会死掉
“Glad to hear it. Really looking forward to not dying.”
队员们还好吗
“How’s the crew?”
他们知道我还活着时说什么了
“What did they say when they found out I was alive?”
我们要单独谈谈
Guys, can we get some space please?
我吗
Me?
是的 就是你
Yeah, you.
马上
Give me a sec.
告诉他吧
Just tell him.
我们还没把你活着的消息告诉他们
“We haven’t told the crew you are alive yet.
他们得专注于他们的任务
“We need them to concentrate on their mission.”
来了 他说”他们不知道我还活着吗”
Okay, he says, “They don’t know I’m alive?
什么… 脏话
“What the…” F-word.
脏话的动词形式
F-word in gerund form.
又爆粗了 “你们什么毛病”
F-word, again, “What’s wrong with you?”
马克 说话注意点
“Mark, please watch your language.
你打的每一句话
“Everything you type
全世界都看得到
“Is being broadcast live all over the world.”
是吗
Yeah?
我的天
Oh, my god.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他的压力很大
He is under a tremendous amount of stress.
我明白了 我们正在努力
I understand. We’re working on it.
他肯定不是故意的
I’m sure he didn’t mean what he said.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
问题是 马克是对的
Problem is, Mark’s right.
我们拖得越久 后果越糟
The longer we wait, the worse it’s gonna get.
我们得告诉其他队员
We need to tell the crew.
你趁文森特在帕萨迪纳才提
You’re bringing this up while Vincent is in Pasadena…
这样他就没法反对
so he can’t argue the other side.
我没必要听文森特的
I shouldn’t have to answer to Vincent.
我不需要听任何人的
Or anyone else.
是时候了 泰迪
It’s time, Teddy.
离开火星的第四个月
指挥官露易丝
Commander Lewis?
请说
Go ahead.
数据快清理完了
Data dump is almost complete.
收到 马上就来
Copy that. On my way.
你挺急的啊
You’re in a hurry.
是啊
Yeah.
我儿子昨天满三岁了
My son turned three yesterday.
应该收到派对照片的
Should be pictures of the party.
收到一堆私人邮件
Got a batch of personals.
已经把它们发到你的电脑上了
Dispatching them to your laptops now.
我才不看沃格尔那些德国重口味邮件
I don’t need to read Vogel’s weird German fetish emails.
那是遥测信息更新
They’re telemetry updates.
我才不管对你来说是什么呢
Hey, whatever does it for you, man.
有一条视频信息
There’s a video message.
是给我们所有人看的
It’s addressed to the whole crew.
播吧 大家都过来
Play it. Come on, guys.
我也想看你那些遥感信息
I wanna get in on that telemetry action.
大家好
Hi, hello.
我是米契·亨德森
It’s Mitch. Mitch Henderson.
我有些事要说
I have some news.
也没有更婉转的方式了
There’s no subtle way to put this.
马克·沃特尼还活着
Mark Watney is still alive.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我知道这很令人吃惊
I know that’s a surprise and I know
我也知道 你们有很多的疑问
you will have a lot of questions.
但是最起码
But here are the basics.
他还活着并且还很健康
He’s alive and he’s healthy.
我们在两个月前得知这个消息
We found out two months ago
并决定瞒着你们
and decided not to tell you.
-两个月了 -我的天
– Two months? – Oh, my god.
我非常不赞同这个决定
I was strongly against that decision.
现在告诉你们这个是因为
We’re telling you now because…
我们终于和他取得了联♥系♥
we finally have communication with him…
并有个可行的营救计划
and a viable rescue plan.
我们会以书面形式告知你们事情经过
We’ll give you a write-up of what happened,
详细经过
a full write-up of everything.
但这不是你们的错
But it’s not your fault.
马克每次提到也强调说不是你们的错
Mark stresses that every time it comes up.
所以说
So… yeah…
消化一下这个信息
Take some time to absorb this.
有问题就发过来 我们会进行解答
And send all the questions you want. We’ll answer them.
就这样 亨德森下线
All right. Henderson out.
天啊 他还活着
Holy shit, he’s alive.
我把他丢下了
I left him behind.
-不是的 -不是那样的
– No. – No.
我们都丢下了他
We all left together.
你们只是听从了我的命令
You were following orders.
我丢下了他
I left him behind.
现在NASA可以和我对话了
So now that NASA can talk to me,
他们就停不下来了
they won’t shut up.
不停地要我汇报居住舱里的一切情况
They want constant updates on every hab system…
让一屋子的人对我的土豆
And they got a room full of people
进行微观管理
trying to micromanage my crops.
简直棒呆了
Which is awesome.
听着 不是我自吹自擂
Look, I don’t mean to sound arrogant or anything…
但我可是这个星球上最棒的植物学家
but I am the greatest botanist on this planet, so…
和NASA取得联♥系♥
One big bonus
还有一个好处就是 邮件
to this communication with NASA again… Is the email.
我又能发邮件了
I’m getting them again.
和赫耳墨斯时一样 一堆邮件
Big data dumps like when I was on the Hermes.
总统还给我发了封邮件
I even got one from the President.
我收到最酷炫的一封邮件
The coolest one, though, the coolest one I got…
是芝加哥大学发来的
was from University of Chicago,
我的母校
my Alma Mater.
他们说一旦你在哪种上了农作物
They say that once you grow crops somewhere…
那你就正式殖民了这片土地
You’ve officially colonized it.
所以严格来说
So, technically…
我殖民了火星
I colonized Mars.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗逊毙了[登月第一人]
In your face, Neil Armstrong.
还有件事 他们要我下次联络时
In other news, there’s been a request…
发张照片给他们
or me to pose for a photograph on my next transmission.
我现在正琢磨
I’m trying to figure out whether
我是该摆”高中毕业生”
I should go with “high school senior”…
还是”风情美少女”
or “coquettish ingenue.”
但我不太清楚
But I’m not really sure
穿上宇航服后效果如何
how that’s gonna look with my spacesuit on.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
我要的是他的照片
I asked for a photo,
这是什么 他是在逗逼吗
and what, he’s the fonz?
有这就不错了 知足吧 安妮
Just be grateful we got you something, Annie.
文森特 这根本用不了
I can’t use this, Vincent, and you know that.
我要看得清他脸的照片
I need a picture of his face.
我可以告诉他把头盔拿掉
I could tell him to take off his helmet
但那样的话
But then he’d,
他就死了 所以
you know, die, so…
等我们制定好营救方案
We’ll release the photo
再发布照片
when we detail the rescue operation.
我想宣布明年
I want to announce we’re launching
在霍曼转移窗口
some supplies to him next year…
会给他发射物资
during the Hohmann transfer window.
布鲁斯 你们那边能按时完成吗
Bruce, your team’s still on schedule?
有些紧迫 但我们会做到
It’ll be tight, but we’ll make it.
九个月的行程

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Previous article 侏罗纪世界
Next article 灰姑娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。