Home 冒险电影 火星救援

火星救援

0
火星救援

你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事啊
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you, man?
我朋友刚刚死了
My friend just died.
我不希望我的指挥官也死了
I don’t want my commander to die, too.
稳度警告
Stability warning.
我们要倾倒了
We’re tipping!
指挥官 你得回到飞船上 马上
Commander, you need to get back to the ship, now!
13度了
13 degrees.
要是失去了平衡 就再也立不起来了
If we pass balance, we’ll never rock back.
我还剩最后一招
I’ve got one more trick left,
然后我就要执行命令了 指挥官
and then I’m following orders, Commander.
你启动了轨道机动系统吗
You’re firing the OMS?
没错
That’s right.
指挥官
Commander!
来了
On my way.
约翰逊 走吧
Johanssen, let’s go.
马克
Mark!
现在勉强维持在11.5度
We’re at 11.5 and holding.
下令就可以出发了
Ready to go on your command.
准备发射
Ready to launch.
指挥官
Commander.
你得告诉我能不能起飞
I need you to verbally tell me whether or not to.
发射
Launch.
在中♥央♥标准时间凌晨4:30左右
At around 4:30 A.M. central standard time…
我们的卫星检测到了一场风暴
our satellites detected a storm
正在接近战神三号♥火星任务站
approaching the Ares 3 mission site on Mars.
6:45 风暴升级为强烈风暴
6:45, the storm had escalated to severe
我们别无选择 只能中止任务
and we had no choice but to abort the mission.
多亏露易丝指挥官的快速反应…
Thanks to the quick action of Commander Lewis…
宇航员贝克 约翰逊
astronauts Beck, Johanssen,
马丁内兹以及沃格尔
Martinez and Vogel…
都成功登上了火星上升飞行器
were all able to reach the Mars ascent vehicle…
并于中♥央♥时间7:28启动了紧急发射
and perform an emergency launch at 7:28 central time.
不幸的是 在撤离过程中…
Unfortunately, during the evacuation…
宇航员马克·沃特尼被飞石击中身亡
astronaut Mark Watney was struck by debris and killed.
指挥官露易丝以及剩余队员
Commander Lewis and the rest of her team…
则成功与赫耳墨斯对接
were able to intercept safely with the Hermes
如今正在返程回家
and are now heading home.
但马克·沃特尼牺牲了
But Mark Watney is dead.
桑德斯局长
Director Sanders!
氧气含量临界
Oxygen level critical.
氧气含量临界
Oxygen level critical.
氧气含量…
Oxygen level…
压力稳定
Pressure stable.

Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你好 这里是马克·沃特尼 宇航员
Hello, this is Mark Watney, astronaut.
我拍摄这段日志是为了记录…
I’m entering this log for the record…
以防我死了
In case I don’t make it.
现在是第19个火星日的6点53分
It is 06:53 on sol 19…
而我还活着
and I’m alive.
显而易见的
Obviously.
但我猜对于我的队友和NASA而言
But I’m guessing that’s gonna come as a surprise
这将会是个惊喜
to my crewmates and to NASA.
对全世界而言也是 真的 所以
And to the entire world, really, so…
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我没有死在第18个火星日
I did not die on sol 18.
我的猜想是…
Best I can figure…
这一截通讯天线断了
this length of our primary communications antenna broke off…
刺穿了我的生命监控器
and tore through my bio-monitor…
在我身上也开了个口子
and ripped a hole in me as well.
但其实那截天线和血
But the antenna and the blood, really,
封住了我宇航服上的裂缝
managed to seal the breach in my suit…
救了我一命
which kept me alive,
即便队友们一定都以为我死了
even though the crew must have thought I was dead.
我没有办法联♥系♥上NASA
I have no way to contact NASA.
而且就算是联♥系♥上了 也得等上四年
And even if I could, it’s gonna be four years…
才有载人任务能到我身边
until a manned mission can reach me.
我在这个设计上只能撑31天的居住舱里
And I’m in a HAB designed to last 31 days.
如果氧合器坏了 我会窒息而死
If the oxygenator breaks, I’m gonna suffocate.
如果净水回收机坏了 我会渴死
If the water reclaimer breaks, I’ll die of thirst.
假如居住舱破损了 我就会
If the HAB breaches, I’m just gonna, kind of…
内爆而死
implode.
假如奇迹出现 上述情况都没有发生
And if by some miracle, none of that happens…
我最终还是会耗尽食物
eventually I’m gonna run out of food.
所以
So…
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
我不会死在这里
I’m not gonna die here.
32…
32…
33…
34, 35, 36.
糖醋鸡
Sweet and sour chicken.
看看有什么
What do we got?
好了 来算算吧
Right, let’s do the math.
我们的地表任务本应是31个火星日
Our surface mission here was supposed to last 31 sols.
为了以防万一 他们送了68个火星日的食物
For redundancy, they sent 68 sols worth of food.
还是6人的量
That’s for 6 people.
我一人吃的话 可以撑300个火星日
So for just me, that’s gonna last 300 sols…
控制饮食估计能撑400个火星日
which I figure I can stretch to 400 if I ration.
所以我得想个办法种出够吃3年的食物
So I got to figure out a way to grow three years’ worth of food here.
在这片不毛之地上
On a planet where nothing grows.
幸运的是
Luckily…
我是个植物学家
I’m a botanist.
火星将会畏惧我的植物学之力
Mars will come to fear my botany powers.
压力稳定
Pressure stable.
订书针出来了
Staple came out.
去你的 火星
Fuck you, Mars.
约翰逊 天呐
Johanssen, Jesus.
问题是水
The problem is water.
我铺设了126平方米的土地
I have created 126 square meters of soil.
但每立方米的土壤需要40升的水
But every cubic meter of soil requires 40 liters of water
才能耕种
to be farmable.
所以我得搞出来更多水
So I gotta make a lot more water.
好消息是 我知道如何做
Good thing is, I know the recipe.
用氢气 加上氧气 再点燃
You take hydrogen, you add oxygen, you burn.
现在 飞行器中有好几百升没用过的联氨
Now, I have hundreds of liters of unused hydrazine at the MDV.
假如我用铱催化剂分解联氨
If I run the hydrazine over an iridium catalyst,
它将分解成氮气和氢气
it’ll separate into N2 and H2.
然后假如我直接将氢气导入一个小空间
And then if I just direct the hydrogen into a small area…
然后点燃它
and burn it.
幸运的是 在人类历史上…
Luckily, in the history of humanity…
从没因为点燃氢气而出过什么事
nothing bad has ever happened from lighting hydrogen on fire.
NASA讨厌明火
NASA hates fire.
就因为”火会让大家死在太空”这套说辞
Because of the whole “fire makes everybody die in space” thing.
所以这里的所有用品都是阻燃的
So, everything they sent us up here with is flame-retardant…
除了一个显著的例外…
with the notable exception of…
马丁内兹的私人物品
Martinez’s personal items.
抱歉了 马丁内兹
I am sorry, Martinez.
但假如你不希望我翻你的东西的话…
But if you didn’t want me to go through your stuff…
你就不应该把我留在这个荒芜的星球等死
you shouldn’t have left me for dead on a desolate planet.
再说了 基于我这个现状
By the way, I’m figuring you’re gonna be fine with this,
我想你会理解的
given my present situation.
就靠你了
Counting on you.
所以 没错 我把自己炸飞了
So, yeah, I blew myself up.
我的猜想是
Best guess…
我计算的时候
I forgot to account for
忘了把我呼出的氧气算进去了
the excess oxygen that I’ve been exhaling when I did my calculations.
因为我是个白♥痴♥
Because I’m stupid.
好了 我要回去干活儿了
Yeah, I’m gonna get back to work here…
等我耳鸣一停止我就开工
Just as soon as my ears stop ringing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Previous article 侏罗纪世界
Next article 灰姑娘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。