当然怎么了?
Sure. What gives?
我们正在一起想办法突然想到你了有时间吗?
Well, we’re putting something together. Your name came up.
是的
You got a minute? -Yeah.
我们到了
Here we are.
看看我找到谁了
Hey, look who I found.
威特最近怎么样?
Hey, Whit. How’s it been?
斯图亚特很高兴这么多年后再次见到你
Stuart. Great to see you again after all these years.
我是鲍勃 他是,呃,奥加
This is Bob. He’s, um, OGA.
请坐 -谢谢
Sit down. Thank you.
斯图和我一起处理那起毒品案
Stu and I worked together on that drug case back in…
什么时候?-呃,96年,97年开始的
When was it? -Uh, ’96, ’97.
他把它们一个接一个地解决了
He rolled ’em up one after another.
莱纳特称他为“拴在链子上的狗
Lehnert called him his “dog on a chain.”
莱纳特将军可以让我们穿着汽油服在地狱里匍匐前进
General Lehnert could get us to low crawl through hell in a gasoline suit.
你很关注关塔那摩监狱发生的事情吗?
You been paying much attention to what’s going on down at Gitmo?
有一点是的
A little, yeah.
我奉命为在关塔那摩关押的敌方战斗人员
I have orders to stand up a 9/11 war court
设立一个911战争法庭
for enemy combatants held in Guantánamo
在总统的管辖之下
under jurisdiction of the president.
你对奎瑞案件熟悉吗?
You’re familiar with Ex Parte Quirin?
第二次世界大战八名纳粹破坏分子的案件
The World War II case with eight Nazi saboteurs
被U型潜艇抓到偷渡到美国的那些人吗?
that were caught sneaking into the US by U-boat?
八个纳粹不到一个月就被定罪八次
Eight Nazis, eight convictions in less than a month.
你忘了说精彩的部分
You forgot the punch line.
其中六个人被送上了电椅
Six of them were given the electric chair.
粗暴执法这就是政♥府♥想要的
Rough justice. That’s what this administration wants.
我们在阿富汗抓了很多囚犯,
We’ve taken a lot of prisoners in Afghanistan,
设法找到本拉♥登♥和策划这一切的人
working our way through to Bin Laden and the guys who planned this shit.
还有很多人需要清理
There’s a backlog needs clearing.
比尔告诉我你的一个好朋友曾经在一架飞机上 911那天
Bill tells me a good friend of yours was on one of the planes, 9/11.
布鲁斯·泰勒
Bruce Taylor.
他是175航♥班♥的副驾驶
He was first officer on Flight 175,
那架飞机撞上了南塔
the plane that hit the South Tower.
我们一起在切里波因特驾驶 KC-130
We flew KC-130s at Cherry Point together.
凯西和我妻子 金
Cathy and my wife, Kim,
在同一家医院工作 所以
they worked at the same hospital together, so…
毛里塔尼亚人 穆罕默都乌尔德斯拉希
Mohamedou Ould Slahi. The Mauritanian.
90年代在阿富汗与基♥地♥组♥织♥作战
Fought with Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan in the ’90s.
在德国担任911事件的主要招聘人员
Key recruiter for 9/11 in Germany.
他招募了马尔万艾尔希德
He recruited Marwan al-Shehhi,
那个把你朋友的飞机撞进南塔的混♥蛋♥
the son of a bitch who flew your friend’s plane into the South Tower.
当局认为这是第一起死刑案件
The administration regards this as the first death penalty case.
我们希望你来领导起诉
We want you to lead the prosecution.
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
此次航♥班♥飞行三个半小时到达古巴
Our flight time is three and a half hours to Cuba.
飞机上不提供饮料不提供小吃也不提供任何设施
We offer no beverages, no snacks and no facilities aboard this aircraft.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到美国海军基地关塔那摩
Welcome to US Naval Base Guantánamo.
这个基地存在于美国法律管辖之外
This base exists outside of US legal jurisdiction.
如果你在指定区域外游荡你将被逐出此岛
If you stray outside the designated areas, you will be removed from the island.
除了你的客户
Apart from your client,
你不能和其他被拘留者说话或交流
you’re not to speak to or communicate with the detainees.
你不能和你的客户讨论机密信息
You’re not to discuss classified information with your client,
即使这和他的案子有关
even if it pertains to his case.
非法泄密可能导致你被捕
Illegal disclosures may result in your arrest
并立即被从岛上驱逐
and immediate removal from the island.
如果你想给你的客户端一些食物现在就去吧
If you wish to grab your client some grub, do so now.
知道他喜欢什么吗?
Do we know what he likes?
去拿麦香鱼这是清♥真♥的
Get the Filet-O-Fish. It’s halal.
荣誉契约
Honor bound.
扞卫自♥由♥
Defending freedom.
开门!
Open up!
先生
Sir.
站到队伍前面出示身份证
Step up to the line, IDs out.
把你的包放在这里
Leave your bag here.
摘掉眼镜
Glasses off.
带上一个笔记本和一个书写工具
Take a notepad and one writing implement in with you.
建议你在访问客户时戴头巾
It’s recommended you wear a hijab when visiting your client.
我们发生过囚犯向女律师吐痰的事件
We’ve had incidents of inmates spitting at female lawyers.
统计离开的平民人数
Head count on civilians departing. From Camp Echo.
站到队伍前面出示身份证
Step up to the line, IDs out.
你在这里记的任何笔记都被认为是机密
Any notes you take here are deemed classified.
我们会在你们见面完之后收回
We’ll collect them after your meeting.
你可以在美国本土的一个安全设施里找到它们
You can retrieve them in a secure facility stateside.
为了您的安全我们将密切关注此次会面
For your own safety, we will be monitoring the meeting.
你会监听我们说话吗?你在录音?
You listening to us? You’re recording?
没有只有视频
No, video only.
如果被拘留者向你扑过来把自己推离桌子
In the event the detainee lunges for you, push back away from the table.
我们会尽快进去
We’ll get in there as quick as we can.
你好
As-salaam alaikum.
真♥主♥保佑你
Wa-alaikum salaam.
早上好很荣幸见到你
Bonjour. Enchantée.
我是特雷萨·邓肯教授我希望
Je suis Maître Theresa Duncan et je voudrais–
我的律师
My lawyers.
你会说英语吗?
You speak English?
你是怎么学会的?
How did you learn?
和你一样一个字一个字来
Same as you, one word at a time.

Sit.
我是南希霍兰德 这是我的同事泰瑞邓肯
I’m Nancy Hollander. This is my associate, Teri Duncan.
我们是弗里德曼博伊德及霍兰德律所的
And we’re from the firm of Freedman, Boyd and Hollander
总部设在新墨西哥州
based in New Mexico.
我们希望代表你
And we wish to represent you.
我们给你带了点吃的
We brought you some food.
希望没问题基地这边只能买♥♥到这个
Hope it’s okay. It’s all they have on base.

No.
斯拉希先生我知道你很难相信
Mr. Slahi, I understand that it might be hard for you to believe,
但我们不是来审问的
but we are not here as interrogators.
我们绝不是为美国政♥府♥工作
We are not working for the US government in any way.
我想解释一下你的法律状况
Well, I’d– I’d like to explain your legal situation.
六月最高法♥院♥美国最高法♥院♥
In June, the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land,
裁定关塔那摩的囚犯
ruled that prisoners in Guantánamo
有权申请人身保护令
are entitled to file for habeas corpus petitions.
这意味着政♥府♥
This means that the government
必须拿出任何对你不利的证据
must produce any evidence that they have against you,
然后法庭决定是否有足够的证据来拘留你
and then the court decides if that evidence is enough to justify holding you.
如果不是你就会被释放
And if it isn’t, you’ll be released.
如果你同意让我们代表你
Well, if you agree to let us represent you,
我们会为你申请人身保护令
we will file a writ of habeas on your behalf.
这是合同
This is the contract.
你甚至连我的罪名都不知道
How can you defend me
又该怎样为我辩护?
if you don’t even know what I’m charged with?
你被起诉了吗?没有!没有没有
Have you -been charged? -No! No, no.
三年了他们什么也没有指控我
Three years, they charged me with nothing.
他们把我从家里绑♥架♥了出来
Okay. -They kidnapped me from my home
把我关在约旦监狱里五个月
and put me in a jail in Jordan for five months,
然后关在阿富汗的一个军事基地
then in a military base in Afghanistan,
跟你说在那里就像生活在厕所似的
which was like living in a toilet, by the way,
然后把我头上套着袋子 身上戴着链子 带到这里
and brought me here with a bag on my head and chains around my body.
他们在审问你的时候指控你什么?
What do they accuse you of during your interrogations?
我被审问了18个小时每天3年
I’m interrogated 18 hours, every day, three years.
这就像 让查理辛说出他所有女朋友的名字
That’s like… go ask Charlie Sheen to name all his girlfriends.
所以你可以从这里得到消息
So you get the news here.
现在我合作了
Now that I… cooperate…
他们给了我一台电视机
they let me have a TV.
我们没有新闻但是我们有这个节目《感叹号♥》
We don’t get news, but we have this show, E Exclamation.
我想这个“感叹号♥“是无声的
It’s just E! I think the exclamation is silent.
他们有没有给你看什么不利于你的证据?
Have they shown you any evidence they have against you?
没有是的没有
No. Yes– No.
有一次他们说我接到了本·拉♥登♥的卫星电♥话♥
Well, one time they showed I had taken a call from Bin Laden’s satellite phone.
是吗?是的
Did you? -Yes, I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!