天啊你怎么又这样
Please. No. Come on.
好吧帮我个忙
All right, I need a favor.
大多数人会求人的时候都比较礼貌
Most people, they say, “Please, may I?” None of this kamikaze bullshit.
但这是你欠我的好吗?
But you owe me, all right?
我接手了斯拉希的案子
I took over the Slahi case.
还解决了他家人的问题
I got his family off your back,
说实话这正是你所希望的
which, let’s be honest, that’s all you were hoping for.
那现在你要干嘛?
What do you need?
我要确认斯拉希的证词
I need to corroborate Slahi’s testimony.
有一个法国人和他一起被拘留了
All right? There was a French national that was detained alongside of him.
但是局里不承认有这样一个人
Guantánamo’s pretending he doesn’t exist.
我不知道他的名字但我有他的监狱编号♥241
I don’t know his name, but I have his prison ID, which is 241.
只有一个数字我能做什么?
What can I do with only a number?
他来自法国马赛
He’s from Marseille.
打电♥话♥给法国对外安♥全♥局♥看看他们能不能找到他
Go call DGSE, see if they can track him down.
嘿就一个电♥话♥的事朋友
Hey, it’s one phone call, buddy.
哇斯拉希给自己找了个律师
Did you see Slahi found himself a lawyer?
谁?
Who?
南希·霍兰德
Nancy Hollander.
一个阿尔伯克基的人道主义改革者
Some humanitarian crusader down in Albuquerque.
她从越南战争开始就一直在和政♥府♥作战
She’s been fighting the government since Vietnam.
她们必败无疑咯 -嗯
That’s a losing battle.
先生?-嗯
Sir? Mm-hmm.
我有点搞不清楚了
I’m kinda confused.
看这些报告中有很多矛盾的地方
See, there’s so many contradictions in these reports.
原始情报就是这样
Yeah, well, that’s how it is with raw intel.
你得按日期排序整合信息
You gotta order them by date, put all the pieces together.
不好做啊
See, that’s just it.
联合特遣部队的审讯人员把日期全都删了
JTF interrogators, they left all the dates off.
我可以打个电♥话♥问问 祝你好运
I could put a call in. -Good luck with that.
中情局是不会帮忙的
CIA won’t help.
他们仍然认为斯拉希很活跃
They’re still treating Slahi’s intel as active.
尼尔·巴克兰德?
Neil Buckland?
是谁?
Who’s that?
我在弗吉尼亚州匡蒂科的一个同学
A classmate of mine at Quantico.
报告上写了他的名字
It’s his name on the report.
这里的租赁市场怎么样?
How’s the rental market here?
我在考虑让金和孩子们夏天搬到这里来
I’m thinking of moving Kim, the boys, here for the summer
如果这个案子继续拖延下去
if this case keeps dragging out.
案子?你在说关塔那摩的事?进展如何?
Case? You talking about your Gitmo thing? How’s that going?
说实话我有点迷糊了
Tell you the truth, I’m lost in the sauce a bit.
乱作一团像芝麻糊一样
I mean, whole thing would move a lot faster if I could get an understanding
我怎么知道这些人是怎么搞在一起的
of how some of these IRs came together.
不可能了乔斯 七楼把所有关于关塔那摩的情报都锁起来了
No way, Jose. Seventh floor’s got all that Gitmo intel locked up tight.
哈哈你的名字也出现在了很多档案里
Well, your name’s all over some of my case files.
斯拉希进去的时候你在那里工作吗?
You working down there when Slahi came in?
斯拉希?那就是你要找的人?
Slahi? That’s your guy?
天啊你肯定知道点啥
Oh, my God, you must be feeling it.
我听说有人每天都在追踪他
I hear POTUS tracks him in his daily.
你知道他招募恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事吗?
You know anything about him recruiting bin al-Shibh?
我不知道关塔那摩有很多MFR
I don’t know. Gitmo was churning out MFRs.
整个办公室的人一起把报告拼凑起来
The whole desk pitched in on it, put the reports together.
MFR?什么东西?
MFRs? What’s that?
备忘录啊
Memorandum for the Record.
你在做总结啊
You’re working off of summaries.
MFR是原件包含了所有的细节
MFRs are the originals and carry all the details.
谁在哪里干了什么以及拘留记录等等
You know, who was there, techniques used, detainee transcripts.
你能帮我弄到那些东西吗?
Can you get me access to those?
当然如果我不怕坐牢的话
Sure, if I don’t mind violating the Espionage Act.
你要这些干什么?你刚都已经知道他们是干啥的了啊
I mean, come on. What do you need ’em for? You know what they did.
全世界的人都在电视上看到了
The whole world saw it go down on TV.
进来吧-谢谢
Hey, just in. -Thank you.
告诉我你和奥萨马的关系
Tell me about your relationship with Osama.
你知道我从没见过本拉♥登♥吧?
You realize I’ve never met Bin Laden, don’t you?
但是你堂兄用本拉♥登♥的卫星电♥话♥给你打了电♥话♥
But your cousin called you from Bin Laden’s satellite phone.
就在那通电♥话♥之后
And just after that phone call,
你表哥从基♥地♥组♥织♥训练营给你汇了5000美元
your cousin wired you $5,000 from an Al-Qaeda training camp.
我表哥在毛里塔尼亚的父亲病了
My cousin’s father in Mauritania was sick.
他需要钱去医院
And he needed the money for the hospital.
所以他儿子把钱寄给了我然后我付了医院的钱
So his son sent me the money, and I paid the hospital.
你有证据吗?
You got proof?
没有你们突然把我带来这里我什么都没带
No proof. You brought me here naked.
我不认识这个人
I don’t know this man.
但是他认识你
Well, he knows you.
我们在巴基斯坦抓住了他
We captured him in Pakistan.
他当时非常配合
He was very, very cooperative.
是他
Yeah.
嗯我跟他可能见过一次 不又错了兄弟
Yeah, I think we met one time. -Nah, well, wrong again, bro.
拉姆齐本阿尔什布说他很了解你
Ramzi bin al-Shibh says he knows you very well.
他叫拉姆齐吗?
His name is Ramzi?
别玩这套了老兄
Come on, man.
他是911事件的关键人物之一第20个劫机者
He was one of the key actors in 9/11, the 20th hijacker.
他说他跟你住在德国
He says he stayed with you in Germany,
你招募了他和其他两个人马尔万艾尔希德和齐亚德·贾拉
that you recruited him and Marwan al-Shehhi, Ziad Jarrah.
他在撒谎
He’s lying.
你听好我们有证词
Listen, we’ve got sworn testimonies
说你是911事件的招募负责人
saying that you are the head recruiter for 9/11.
如果你不向我们从实招来
Now, if you can’t sell me on your version of events,
我就只能认为本阿尔什布说的是真的
I’m gonna have to go with bin al-Shibh’s.
他就只和我待过一晚上
He stayed with me only one night.
他是清♥真♥寺那边我一个朋友的朋友的朋友
He was a friend of a friend of a friend from the mosque.
我家就是那样任何人都可以来住
My house was like that. Anyone could come stay.
所以我什么都不知道-不知道?
That’s it. -That’s it?

That’s it. Another question?
你还是不愿意说啊穆罕默都
You’re gonna have to do better than that, Mohamedou.
哥们我在美国参与过多起案件问询
Look brother, I’ve been in a lot of American interrogations.
嫌疑人自救的唯一方法就是开口说话
The only way to help yourself is to talk.
要是他们想知道谁你最好就坦白直说
If they want to know about a guy, tell them about a guy.
不用你告诉我怎么做
Don’t tell me what to do.
我比你岁数大
I’m older than you.
我没说谎!
I’m not a liar!
还有你也不是我兄弟
And you’re not my brother.
转过身来把手给我
Turn around. Give me your hands.
你还好吧马赛
You OK, Marseille?
我没事
Yeah.
我听说你昨晚被传唤了怎么样啊?
I heard your number called last night. How was it?
挺好的他们已经认定我无罪了天我就能回家了
Good. They decided I’m innocent. I’m going home tomorrow.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你往上看
Look up.
你怎么弄到手的?
How did you get this?
审讯我的人给的
My interrogator.
我给她取了个外号♥
I gave her a name.
你不该这么做啊
You shouldn’t do that.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
现在他们要换个人开始折磨了
Now they’ll make someone else suffer like us.
是的我告诉他们
Yes. I told them…
是欧玛沙里夫
Omar Sharif.
谁 是的 我就是这么说的
Not? – Yes, yes it’s true.
美国人特么的肯定不知道他不是美国人
The American don’t know shit that isn’t American.
我把球踢过来啊
Kick the ball over here?
能听见喽不 -听见喽
Did you hear me? – Yes, fine.
穆罕默都你妈喊你回家吃饭啦
Mohamedou! Mum says come home now.
毛里塔尼亚 1988年
学校给你寄了封信
A letter came from your school.
信上说你拿到了去德国的奖学金
You won the scholarship to Germany.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
感谢主
Praise be to God.
学校说给你特意加了一个名额
They say you are an exceptional student.
但是我们就会失去你了
But we will lose you.
你要是不想让我去我就不去了
I won’t go if you don’t want me to.
你说什么你疯了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!